Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on LITE SSUB! I'm going to get groceries today and am worried it will be packed too with being so close to Christmas. Oh no, that isn't good with tree branches breaking.

This morning I did a run in New Zealand and then did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. First time in a long time I didn't have any buffering during my run! I think the problem was actually our internet. I finally got the internet guy to come out and replace our modem. We did speed tests before and after he replaced the modem. Before we were getting 5 Mbps download and after we were above 50!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I will have to check out Sarah Brightman, I loved Phantom and the music from it. How was the concert? Great job on P30 HIH. I'm with you on squat thrusts getting harder to do. Oh boy shoveling wet snow sounds like a very tough workout.

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and Core. We tried to see the Great Conjunction the first night too but it was too low to the horizon and there are too any trees in the way. Last night we did see it, but it didn't really look like much. :rolleyes:

Cheryl Great job on Lite SSUB. I went to the grocery store yesterday too and it was a bit of a madhouse.

Yesterday was a pretty nice day so I went for a bike ride. I had planned to do 34 miles, but there were some spots that the trail was flooded and I ended up having to turn around sooner than I had planned. I went through 2 of the smaller spots, but got a big soaker so when I got to a bigger deeper spot decided it wasn't worth it. I ended up getting just under 30 miles in though, so it wasn't too bad. Then I finished shopping for stocking stuffers and groceries. This morning was Body Max 2, step, power circuits, and abs. We're heading to DC today to spend Christmas with Ashley. I went for a Covid Test on Sunday, but my results aren't back yet so hopefully it is negative. I have no reason to think it won't be though but was hoping to have the results before we went. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your run in New Zealand and YB Yoga. That is a huge difference in download speeds, it should make a big difference that you shouldn't have anymore buffering.

Pam The concert was really good. It is strange though watching it over the internet than being there. Great work on your bike ride. 30 miles is still a really good distance. Good work too on BM2, step, power circuits and abs. Enjoy your Christmas in DC.

This morning was Rev'd up Rumble. Then I left early to get a few more things. Everything was going well until the butcher shop where I preordered a turkey. There was a lineup outside waiting to get in. It took about 1/2 and it was a nice day out so that helped. Then I went over to my brother's to exchange some gifts in his driveway so we could social distance. My mom was allowed out since their complex is covid free. Hopefully it will stay that way but she will be staying there for Christmas and will have dinner there. It is the safest thing to do right now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride! 30 miles is still quite impressive and especially with getting soaked! Great job on BM2 step, power circuits and abs! Have a great time in DC with Ashley.

Cheryl Great job on RUUB! Well at least it was nice out for your wait outside for the turkey. I'm glad you got to see your mom and hope her facility stays safe.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core work! I was so tired. We went from 50s yesterday plummeting to the single digits overnight with high winds and the winds kept Layla up pacing all night which kept me up. So glad I am only working a half day today and then have a 3 day weekend!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Julie Great job on YB booty, total body and core work with little sleep. Stay warm with the cold weather.

This morning I did Lite Stacked Sets Lower.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUR. It was lucky that it was nice out for your wait at the butcher shop. I'm sure your mom was happy to get out for a bit.

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and core. We had that same system come through so we went from 60 on Christmas Eve to 30 on Christmas Day. I hope both you and Layla had a much better night the next night when the winds calmed down.

Cheryl Great job on SSLB!

I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas. It was strange having just the 4 of us, but it was really nice. Christmas Day we made a nice breakfast, then watched Christas movies and played games and made a nice dinner. Our drive to DC was long and slow because there was so much traffic, but coming home was a lot better. This morning I did the original Bootcamp. I was dragging my feet about getting up for my workout, but was glad I did it and it went by fast. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam It was a very strange Christmas this year wasn't it. Great job on the original Bootcamp.

Christmas this year was just a long day. We did have a zoom call with the rest of our family and it was nice that my cousin who lives in Australia could join us. It was Saturday morning for him and they were having a nice warm and sunny day. Otherwise I just took that last several days off from working out but I will get back to it tomorrow.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SS LB! That was neat that you could have a big zoom call and even get to see your cousin in Australia.

Pam Sounds like you had a nice Christmas! Great job on Original Bootcamp especially being that one is hard with the Terminator Climbers and not being motivated.

I did do my YB workouts and some runs in Tahiti and New Zealand over the weekend. Christmas Eve we got together with my parents and sister and nephew for dinner. DH and I enjoyed a nice relaxing Christmas just the 2 of us and the 4 dogs. I ate awfully over the weekend so I was feeling this morning's LITE PHA 2 plus the abs and extended stretch. I am working a half day today and then taking the rest of the week off. So I will probably be offline and will catch back up with you next Monday.

Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Julie Great job on your YB workout and runs in Tahiti and New Zealand and LITE PHA 2 + abs + extended stretch. Enjoy your week off.

Today I did P30 Upper Body + Upper Body Bonus. Then we got out for a while since it was a nice day out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl It was nice that your cousin in Australia could join you for your zoom call, but yes, Christmas was strange.

Julie Great job on your YB workouts and runs in Tahiti and NZ, and PHA2. It's ok to eat bad for a bit over the holidays, but your body sure can tell, can't it?! I hope you enjoy your week off!

Cheryl Great jo bon P30 UB + UB Bonus and getting out to enjoy the nice day!

Yesterday my friend and I went for a bike ride and then I washed my bike and car since it was a nice day. I started taking down the Christmas decorations but still have more to do there. This morning was P30 Hi hiit and Upper Body and core from Lean Legs and abs. Then I had a wish discovery zoom session. Now I need to get motivated to get the Christmas decorations put away! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good work on your bike ride and P30 Hi Hiit and Upper Body and core from Lean Legs. You are lucky that you are getting good weather to be able to wash your bike and car. We may get some snow tonight. I will probably take our decorations down tomorrow.

This morning I did Step Sync and then I went and got groceries. It was nice a quiet not like just before Christmas. Then I got some meal prepping done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Step Sync. It is so much nicer to shop when it isn't crazy busy.

This morning was P30 LI Hiit and Lower body. I got most of the Christmas decorations down and put away, but DH thought I was rushing it so we still have the tree up and the wreath outside :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

Happy Last day of 2020!! I sent 2020 out with a bang with Imax 3 and the abs from ME. I'm not sure if I mentioned that my DH is retiring too, today is his last day! What a great way to end this year. Happy New Year ladies! Here's to a great 2021!

Pam

Happy New year! I took yesterday as a rest day We made a nice New Years breakfast and then I spent most of the day working on a glass project. This morning was the Viper from the Terminator and then I got all of the decorations and lights off the trees and the lights in from outside. It always feels so good to get that stuff put away again. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Happy New Year to you too. Great job on P30 LI Hiit and Lower Body, Imax 3 and the abs from ME and Viper. Congratulations to your DH on his retirement. It is a great way to end this year. It does feel good to have all the Christmas stuff put away for another year doesn't it.

Oops I have been MIA for a while. I have been working out but of course I have forgotten everything that I have done. I did get the Christmas decorations put away on Wednesday which felt really good. We had a very quiet New Year and just ordered in some pizza. I did work yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. We didn't have any animals but we should be getting some this coming week. It was very quiet there and the day did drag a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I'm back! The week off felt nice and not like it flew by but of course I always want more time off. I did keep up with my workouts except for taking New Year's Day off but I won't bore you with the details. I see you all did a great job of keeping up with your workouts too. DH and I ate awful of course over the week but I am looking forward to getting back on track of eating healthier as my workouts were getting tough from the junk food in my body. This morning I did ICE LIS 1 and a couple of rounds of YB yoga.

Have a great day!

Cheryl We are all MIA sometimes. Great job on whatever workouts you did and getting the Christmas decorations put away. Our adoptions usually pick up in January so hopefully you will get some animals in and things won't be so slow!

Julie I'm glad your week off didn't feel like it flew by like they usually do. Great job keeping up with your workouts and great job on LIS 1 and YB! I was looking at the yoga burn site but it was really confusing. It seems like they have different programs all with a different focus. Did you get one of their programs? I was looking for something total body focused but didn't find anything.

Saturday night I got a really lousy sleep so wanted to do something fun for my workout. Cardio Kicks to the rescue, it did the job. Then I had a cake decorating class, but it was a little disappointing because it wa super basic. This morning was P30 Hi hiit+ pyramid hiit, extended stretch and the bonus stability ball abs from butts and guts. It sounds like a lot, but it was 62 minutes total. I haven't had any fosters in the house since Miracle and Cam left and it seems so quiet! I have been wanting to get some, but Fritz and Squeaky are starting to get along better so I'm torn. I guess we'll just see what comes up. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie I am glad that you enjoyed your time off and it didn't fly by. Good for you in keeping up with your workouts. I am looking forward to eating healthier again too. Great job on ICE LIS and YB Yoga.

Pam Good for you in doing Cardio Kicks when you got a lousy sleep. Bummer about the cake decorating class being so basic. Great work on P30 Hi Hiit + Pyramid Hiit, extended stretch and the stability ball abs from B&G. That would be hard to decide especially when your cats are getting along better. See what the new year brings.

This morning I did FT Legs, Glutes and Abs. Then I did a bit of cleaning and then went for a walk in the afternoon since the rain had stopped.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Cardio Kicks! That is a fun one especially at the end as you know that part is my favorite! What a bummer about the cake decorating class being basic. Great job on P30 HI HiiT plus Pyramid HiiT plus ES plus B&G SB Abs! That is a mouthful! There are quite a few Yoga Burn programs and yes the website is very confusing. There is one focused on total body called Total Body Challenge that comes with a band. Some of the moves are yoga based (like holding a warrior 3 while doing tricep extensions with the band) and some are moves that you would find in other workouts. It has 16 fifteen minute workouts with the first 3-4 being more basic and not as intense but it increases in intensity over time. I like that they are short because I can repeat them or add them on to other things. There is also the Yoga Burn Fitness System for Women that is more yoga based but is pretty cardio intensive (more steady state not HiiT level). If you don't care about getting the band and/or having digital copies (which are provided when ordering through the YB site) you might be able to find the DVDs cheaper on ebay. There are also quite a few free workouts she puts on her YouTube channel that would give you an idea of whether you would like it. So far I consider the YB Fitness System for Women to be the most challenging and it has helped me gain some flexibility and balance and increased strength especially in pushups.

Cheryl Great job on FT LGA plus cleaning and a walk! Your weather must not be super cold if it was raining but not snowing. We had an ice storm last Friday followed by a several inches of snow the next day. It made the trees look beautiful but there have also been a lot of tree limbs down and there are some people that have been without power for a few days now.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! Our power actually went out about 15 minutes before my alarm went off but since we got a whole house generator, it came back on quickly. Part of me was thinking, man if we didn't have the generator I could have slept in since I couldn't workout without power. But I am glad I got my workout in. The generator is still running so the power must still be out. It is pretty loud so hopefully our neighbors can't hear it as it has been running all morning.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT Legs, Glutes, and abs, your cleaning and your walk. You are so good about getting out for walks! My DH and I were going for a walk every night for awhile, but when it started getting cold we stopped :rolleyes:.

Julie I always think of you when I do Cardio Kicks :). Thanks for all of the information about yoga burn. That is a great idea to check out some of he YouTube videos and also eBay. I was looking at it because they are having a 50% off sale, but I got so confused I gave up! I would love to gain flexibility and balance. Great job on YB B, TB, and core! That's funny that you were almost wishing you hadn't gotten the generator, although I'm sure you were really happy about it when the power was still out several hours later!

This morning was P30 Upper body+ upper body bonus and extended stretch. Even with the bonus and the extended stretch it was only 42 minutes. The bonus just adds one additional exercise to each body part. Now I'm trying to get motivated to go outside and clean leaves out of the beds. I spent most of yesterday doing it but there is still a lot to do. It's really cold out this morning though, so I might have to wait for it to warm up a bit. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.