Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on 40/20! I’m so glad you modified to make it work for you. I have always thought it was crazy to have those box jumps at the very end when you are tired since those can be really dangerous if you are not well prepared. Great job on D2 plus B&G sb abs!

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workouts from Friday and Saturday! That is a lot of animals to take in at one time. I am amazed at how fast of a turnover you have though getting them all adopted out in a few days. Great job on Imax 4 plus bonus abs 2 and FS LIC + MC and Step Sync!

Yesterday got out of hand for me and I didn’t get a chance to post. I did do Live Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing! It was good and the time flew by. This morning was Live Metabolic Mish Mosh! This one was good too and it moved really fast. I had to rewind or just go with missing the first couple of reps of a moves.

Have a great day!

[B[Cheryl[/B] Great job on Step Sync. I think I need to do that one again soon so that I can learn it.

This morning was supposed to be MMA Boxing, but I don't really like that one so I did Power Max. I usually do it on a 6 inch step but they use 8 so I decided to try it that way. It was definitely more challenging. Last night we had a Paint your Pet fundraiser for Meowhouse. It was really fun and the way they do it is really cool. You send in a picture of your pet and they print it in black and white on a canvas then walk you through making it into a painting, The artist who works there is fantastic and makes sure that everyone is happy with the results. We only had 8 people so we won't make a lot of money from it, but every bit helps. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on subbing in Power Max for one you don't like! That extra riser makes a pretty big difference. I saw some pictures you posted on that. I wondered how you were all such fantastic painters and was picturing me doing a stick dog there. That is cool to know how they do it.

This morning I was able to get my treadmill to start a video but 6 minutes into it the video cut out and it just went into manual mode. I did do a 30 minute run and then spent the next 20 minutes trying to reset and restart the console. With the last reset, it won't even let me get past the welcome screen to enter manual mode. :( I am contacting them again and letting them know there is a serious problem. It really stinks because I was just getting into enjoying running and the treadmill and the videos. Hopefully they will have a quick service solution but who knows.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Great job on Live Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing and Live Metabolic Mish Mosh. Don't worry the days can get away from me too.

Pam Good work on Power Max. I was wondering how you painted your pets when I saw them on FB. They all turned out great.

Julie That really sucks about your treadmill. I hope they come up with a solution for you soon.

So Thursday I did FS Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and Glutes. Then I went to the SPCA since we got 6 kittens and 3 cats. Today was Cardio Party and then I went to the SPCA. We only had a couple of adoptions today and we also got 3 baby rats. They are so cute and squirmy. It was hard trying to examine them.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Julie I hate that you are having so much trouble with your treadmill! I hope that they can get it fixed soon. You haven't even had it that long.

Cheryl Great job on FS BB+L&G! Also on Cardio Party. That is funny about examine the squirmy rats :)It sounds very challenging.

Yesterday was disc 3 legs. Wow, I had forgotten about the DOMS I got from the meso 1 legs workouts. I'm not completely failing the toilet yet today, but I'm a C- at best! Today is my rest day. We had a nice Sunday breakfast and now are figuring out plans for the day. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Yes examining squirmy rats is challenging. They don't stay still for very long. They are very cute though. Great work on disc 3 legs and not failing the toilet test.

Saturday I was moving very slowly so I didn't get a workout in before I went to the SPCA. It was a crazy day as we adopted out all of our kittens and cats. Sunday I went to the winter market to pick up a few things. It is snowing here now so tomorrow could be interesting.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FS BB & L&G and Cardio Party! Oh how adorable little baby rats! We got snow on Saturday but luckily not too much. Hopefully you didn’t get too much and it is still manageable.

Pam Great job on D3! Hopefully you were able to get your grade higher and not have it fall more. I do say I love all the leg workouts from STS.

Saturday I did SB PHA3! Really loving that workout the second time around. I also did the ab stacker bonus and have to say that is the most fun abs I have ever done too. Then it was cleaning and organizing the rest of the day. Got 2 closets cleaned out plus the laundry room organized. Sunday was my normal lazy day. I did get progress on the treadmill. Since I am still under warranty, they are replacing the console. They have it ordered and I already received the confirmation for that and for the service tech who will be replacing it. I am still going to try to use it but will be prepared for a backup workout in case. It is sporadic and sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is awesome that you adopted out all of your cats and kittens. I hope we have similar luck at our adoption events this weekend!

Julie Great job on PHA 3. That may be my favorite of the PHA workouts. Great job on the ab stacker bonus too. That is a really fun ab workout, even though it is really challenging. Great job on all of your cleaning and organizing. I have been doing some organizing a little at a time. I did both linen closets yesterday and have been doing the bathroom drawers and cabinets. I also cleaned out both my freezer this weekend. It feels so good getting that stuff done! I'm glad to hear that they are fixing your treadmill for you and hopefully that will happen soon.

This morning was disc 5 chest, shoulders, and biceps with the ridiculous number of pushups. I think every round of chest work was some kind of pushups except one in this workout. :oops: I will be very happy to finish meso 1. I also did the ab stacker bonus. As I was telling Julie I've been working on getting some things organized. I have one cabinet left to do in the bathroom so that's on my list today. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on D5 and all those pushups again plus the ab stacker bonus abs! It feels so good to get things organized but some times I have to work up to getting into the mood to do it.

This morning I was really hoping I could get my treadmill to work and things were going well in that I got a video started and 5 seconds into the video I tapped the music button to control the volume and it went to a white screen and stopped. I tried restarting twice but no luck so I did Imax 4 and the bonus step abs. I really like that ab section too so I give Cathe an A for these ab workouts!

Have a great day!

This morning I did Live All In Upper Body! It was good and went by so fast. I was definitely feeling a pump and a burn right from the start through the whole thing. I am a day off this week. Last night I mentioned to DH about it being Wednesday and he had to tell me it was only Tuesday. This morning I woke up thinking it was Thursday and preparing myself for my Thursday workout. It's going to be a long week! :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Julie I ALWAYS have to work myself up to get in the mood for organizing. It's not a natural skill for me at all. My DH really has a talent for it. I hate that your treadmill gave out on you, but at least it happened quickly so you were able to do a different workout. Great job on Imax 4 and the bonus stop abs. I agree that Cathe gets an A for these ab workouts. They are some of my favorites. Great job on Live All fun Upper Body. That stinks that you are a day off in the wrong direction. Hopefully the rest of the week will go by quickly.

Yesterday I did Hiit 30/30 and forgot to post. Then I ran some errands and did some taping to get ready to paint. I have never been happy with the way the bedroom I painted turned out because you can see too many roller marks. My DH finally looked at it and said it was because I used semi-gloss paint and that that is just how it is. So NOW I'm doing a coat of the same color with eggshell. Hopefully that will help! This morning was disc 5 back and triceps. I feel like I have had constant slight DOMS since starting STS again, but in a good way. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on PHA3 and the ab stacker bonus. I agree that the ab workouts in Step Boss are fun and unique. I need to get some organizing done too. That is great that they will be fixing your treadmill.

Pam Good work on Disc 4 Chest, Shoulders and biceps and the ab stacker bonus.

Julie Bummer about your treadmill but at least it was at the very beginning of the workout. Great job on Imax 4 and the bonus step abs and Live All In Upper Body. I hate it when you think it is a day later than what it really is. I hope the week goes by fast for you.

Pam Great job on Hiit 30/30 and all your errands. I hope your painting goes well and that your DH was right about the semi-gloss paint. Good work on Disc 5 Back and Triceps.

Sorry about being MIA again. Our friends just split up right before Christmas and we are hanging out with the husband helping with the transition of being single again. His wife met someone else so has now moved in with him. It was a shock since none of us saw it coming. So Monday I did Step Sync and then shoveled a bit of snow. It wasn't too bad. Tuesday I did STS disc 1 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Pam you got me motivated to do STS again, though I do hate all of those push ups. And then I spent the rest of the day bringing the hummingbird feeder inside and outside. It is really cold here and the feeder was freezing up about every hour so I had to bring it in to thaw out. It was about 15 degrees here so that is cold. But the temperature where my cousin lives was -40 degrees and that is cold. Today I did KPC and then I shoveled a lot of snow. We got dumped on last night and we had over a foot of snow. At least it was light and fluffy but I spent about 3 hours shoveling today. And I walked our friends dog for him. So now I am really tired and should sleep really well tonight. We are going to get dumped on again tonight so I need to be prepared for shovel max.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on 30/30! That’s interesting to know about paint. I painted my dad’s room when they moved into their new house and you can see roller streaks even though we put 3 coats of paint on. I always assumed it was because we used red paint over pink primer but maybe it was the type of paint. Great job on D5! Gotta love that feeling when you know you have worked those muscles hard but you can at least still move.

Cheryl Oh I am so sorry about your friends split. That cannot be easy. Great job on Step Sync and shoveling and then STS D1! I was almost working myself up to do an STS rotation in a few weeks but I just am not sure about all those pushups in M1. I would take 15 over -40 any day. Great job on KPC and more shoveling! Hope you got a good night’s sleep.

This morning I did Wheels of Steel. It was a good spin workout and actually went by pretty quickly. I am off work tomorrow and we are supposed to get our treadmill console delivered but it won’t be installed because I can’t call the service tech to set up an appointment until I receive it.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl I'm sorry to hear about your friends. Those are always difficult situations, no matter what the reason. Great job on Set Sync and Shovel max. Wow, you are really getting a lot of snow! Great job o starting STS and surviving all of those disc 1 push ups. I think the push ups are the main reason I haven't done more STS rotations. Oh my, you are getting some cold weather, but I can't even imagine -40! Great job on KPC and more shoveling. Try to stay warm!!

Julie Great job on Wheels of Steel. That is why your body clock was off a day, it's because Thursday is your Friday this week! I hope that the service tech can come quickly. I guess I understand why they do that, but it sure would be nice to have it all lined up.

I decided when I started this STS rotation that I was going to be flexible about the cardio days. Today was supposed to be CCC according to the official rotation, but I wasn't feeling it. My friend and I were supposed to go for a bike ride this morning, but she ended up at the emergency room until 1 am with her husband with a kidney stone so she wasn't up for a ride. I didn't feel like riding by myself so I did Cardio fusion and the abs from SJP. It really kicked my butt. We have been having really warm weather lately so I spent the afternoon yesterday doing yard work to get a head start on the spring clean up. Today Is our last warm day and they are saying winter is coming back tomorrow and will be sticking around for awhile. I'm not too excited about that, I was enjoying the 70s! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie The push ups is what keeps me from doing STS more but I decided to suck it up this time and just do it. Great job on Wheels of Steel. That's too bad about not getting your new console installed but at least you have it now.

Pam Yes we are getting a lot of snow. I am already tired of it and I really want some warmer weather. The push ups are the main reason I don't do STS more too. Good work on Cardio Fusion and the abs from SJP. Oh sure rub it in that you are getting weather into the 70's :p.

So I got a good nights sleep but I was still really tired. I did do STS disc 2 Back and Triceps though. Then I did a little more shoveling and then got the vacuuming done. In the afternoon I took our friends dog for a walk. She loved playing in the snow. We are supposed to get more snow tonight :(.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Sorry, didn't mean to rub in the warm weather that we WERE having. Emphasis on were because today is the day that winter came back :confused:. Even the cats don't want to be on the screened porch today. Great job on STS disc 2, shoveling, vacuuming, and dog walking!

This morning was disc 6 legs. It went by so fast. Julie you should have never mentioned counting the pushups in the mess 1 discs. I went and counted the disc 7 pushups and it was 156!!! YIKES. Have a great day!

Pam

Good morning ladies, I hope you are having a great weekend. I took yesterday as my rest day. We ha an adoption event and Mai was adopted. She is the cutest thing. She was adopted within 10 minutes of getting there and there was someone else who came specifically for her but got there too late. We had 4 total adoptions so it was a pretty good day. Now I only have my 2 shy guys and Tai with the chronic upper respiratory problems. I'm hoping he will grow out of it like Mai did. This morning I did Step Sync and the ab stacker bonus. I liked it better this time and finally got the one move that I could never get the first time I did it. We have another adoption event today and I'm supposed to be taking Paulie and Spanky to spend the week at Petsmart. I'll be lucky to be able to get one of them into a carrier, let alone both so wish me luck! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam I was kidding with the warm weather you were getting. I am a bit jealous actually :D. I am sure your winter weather is warmer than our winter weather. Oh no 156 pushups in disc 7, not looking forward to it. Great job on disc 6 and 7 and all of those push ups. That is great that Mia was adopted and so fast too. Good luck in getting Paulie and Spanky into the carrier.

Friday I was really tired so I decided not to do a workout. I must be getting old since the snow shoveling tired me out so much. I did got to the SPCA on Friday and it was really quiet since we didn't get a transfer this past week because of the snow and cold weather. All of our kittens come from up North and they are having really cold and snowy weather. Saturday I did disc 3 Legs and I am really feeling it today. I went to the SPCA again on Saturday and it was another quiet day so we did get a lot of other things done Today I did Yoga Relax and then I went down to the Winter Market to pick up a few things. In the afternoon we went out to visit with my mom. When we were leaving there was a house that had the RCMP and the SPCA at it. There were doing a seizure and I think it was mainly dogs. It is so sad to think that all of these dogs were not being looked after properly :(.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl There is nothing to be jealous about with our weather anymore. You know you are in trouble when the forecast says that the temperature will be plunging! :oops: I hate to tell you but I actually missed a set or two when I counted those pushups in disc 7 last week. I recounted after I finished today and it was ore like 182. It is quite ridiculous, but I made it through. I got Spanky in the carrier, but Paulie saw it happening so he was having nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:. My DH was able to get him later and brought him over. It's so quiet here now because Mia just went to her new home so Tai is the only foster in the house. I felt terrible leaving Spanky and Paulie at Petsmart yesterday. Paulie was giving me major stink eye o_O I don't care how old you are, shoveling snow is a lot of work, no wonder it wore you out. Great job on disc 3 and yoga. I hate those animal hoarding situations. Hopefully the dogs are ok.

This morning was disc 7 with all of those pushups. I woke up dreading it, but it went by pretty quickly. I took Mia to her new home this morning. I was 45 minutes late because she was asleep on the bed and I went to get the carrier and she had disappeared. I searched for her for 45 minutes and couldn't find her anywhere, then she just came walking into the room from who knows where. They sure can hide when they want to. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on doing CF plus SJP abs! Oh I hope your friend’s DH is ok. How nice to be able to work outside. We were having a single digit, snowy weekend so I am sure you were quite jealous of my weather this weekend! Great job on D6 and D7! Oh sorry about having you count the pushups. Oh I bet that person was mad they missed getting Mai. Did they end up getting a different cat? Great job on Step Sync plus the ab stacker bonus! How’d it go with Paulie and Spanky?

Cheryl Oh yea on the good nights sleep! Great job on STS D2 even with being a little tired. I really should try STS again. I think it has been a long time since I did it and back then I used to give myself a harder time for modifying than I do today so maybe I would be ok with it. Oh I love watching dogs play in the snow. They look so happy and bouncy! The snow tires me out just thinking about it let alone shoveling it. Great job on D3 and YR! Oh no that it sad about the seizure of the dogs. I mean it is good the dogs are going hopefully somewhere better but sad they had to live in those conditions in the first place.

Friday I did a manual run on the treadmill. Not very exciting but at least I was able to use it. After that I did some things around the house and then took Sheba to get acupuncture. Saturday I did LITE: PHA2 that had 6 rounds instead of 4. After that the service guy came and replaced the console on the treadmill. I got to get it all logged in but then our power kept flicking on and off so I unplugged it. Didn’t try it over the weekend so hopefully it is all ready to go tomorrow when I want to use it. After that I cleaned in the dark since the power was out for almost 2 hours. Sunday was my rest day and this morning I did Live PHA 2020. It went by super fast but was good.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.