Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on LITE SSLB! Hopefully the new animals help bring some folks in for adoptions. Great job on SB chair stretch and lying stretch! I really like the lying stretch for some reason.

Pam Great job on PP LB and SS UB premix! I am surprised they couldn’t figure out a way to get all the stacked sets on one disc to do a full body. Great job on CP + CC + 6 pack abs!

Saturday I did LITE Pyramid Pump plus the bonus abs 1! Then I we had a vet appointment and did some chores around the house. Sunday was my lazy day and by mid morning I was really feeling PP in my glutes. This morning I woke up and tried to get going but I had a headache and felt nauseous. I decided it was best for me to go back to bed. I still had a bit of a headache and queasy stomach when I got up to go to work but not as bad.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That a makes for a very long day when things are so slow. Great job on SB stretches and meal prepping!

Julie Great job on PP + bonus abs! I hope you aren't coming down with something!

Yesterday was my rest day and I did some chores around the house. This morning I did Plyo legs disc 35 since I skipped it last week to do one of the Step Boss workouts. I also did bonus abs 2 from Step boss. Both of the ab workouts in this series are really unique and I really like them both! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Lite Pyramid Pump and bonus abs 1. I know I really felt pyramid pump when I did it too. I hope you are feeling better and not coming down with something.

Pam Great job on Plyo Legs Disc 35 and bonus abs 2 from Step Boss.

So today I did Imax 4 + the ab stacker. I have really been slacking off on the ab work. It is a really tough one for me. Then I went to the SPCA to take the shift for my assistant manager. It was her birthday today so she wanted to have the day off.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Plyo Legs D35 plus SB abs! I really liked both ab sessions too in Step Boss. Crazy that I just said that. Now to see if actually do them more often!

Cheryl Great job on Imax 4 + ab stacker! I liked that one in that using the risers helped keep my mind off the work. The russian twists on that one was really tough for me though.

So I don't think I am coming down with anything since I woke up feeling good today. I did Live Better Body Bootcamp. It was good but I did something to my knee and now I get a sharp pain in the front when I am squatting, lunging, or stepping up. I am icing it right now and hoping it goes away soon.

Have a great day and Happy New Year! Talk to you Thursday.

Cheryl Great job on Imax 4 + Abs stacker. I thought that one was tough but it went by fast because I was thinking more about trying to stack the risers than about my abs. Nice of you to take your managers shift so that she could have her birthday off!

Julie I'm glad that you were feeling good. Great job on Live BBB, but I hate that you did something to your knee. Hopefully the ice will help and it will be feeling better soon.

This morning I did Hiit Circuit upper body and then added the blasts only since it is so short. Even with that it was still under an hour. Now it's going to be put away all of the Christmas decorations. Ugh. Have a great day and a Happy New Year!

Pam

Julie The Russian twists are tough for me too. I can't keep my legs off the ground yet. I find it really hard on my hip flexors. Glad that you are feeling better. Great job on Live Better Body Bootcamp. I hope the icing helps your knee pain.

Pam Good work on Hiit Circuit Upper Body and the added blasts. I'm planning on getting all the Christmas decorations put away tomorrow.

This morning I did SB PHA 3. Then it was grocery shopping. Wow it was busy but at least they had extra cashiers on. Then it was laundry and making some healthy snacks.

Happy New Year.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PHA 3. I hate grocery shopping when it is crazy busy like that. Nice that they had extra cashiers working though.

Happy New Year to you both! Last night we went out for a nice dinner and got home and changed into our Pjs to watch the ball drop. We made it to midnight but were in bed by 12:05 :D. This morning I did Intensity and the SB ab stacker. I feel like the planks start out not too bad but I am struggling to get through them by the end. My stacks were a bit crooked too. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Intensity and the SB ab stacker. I find the plank work hard too and yes my stacks are always crooked. :D

So last night we went out for pizza but I certainly did not make it till midnight. I was in bed by 10pm. I can't stay up late unless I am out doing something. This morning I felt like something easy so I did ICE Low Impact Sweat. Then I got a few things done and then we went for a walk. It was a nice day out after the torrential rain we have had for the last several days.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH CUB plus adding the blasts in again! Hopefully you got all your decorations put away. You did much better than me. I was in bed by 7:30 I think on New Year’s Eve! I can’t even remember the last time I stayed up to midnight. Great job on Intensity and SB ab stacker! That is a tough one to do after a late night!

Cheryl Great job on SB PHA 3! I can’t keep my feet off the ground either for the Russian twists. It is too much for my back I think. Glad they had extra cashiers on hand with it being so busy. I can't stay up late anymore. I didn't make it much later than my normal bed time. Great job on ICE LIS and your walk! We have been having unseasonable warm weather. I was able to go outside without yesterday (not for long but still).

Yesterday my knee was doing better and I did a run in Portugal. Well got through about 24 minutes of the 36 minute run before I lost connection. I kept trying to reconnect but gave up after about 5 minutes. Then it was a nice lazy day with DH and the dogs watching movies. This morning I did Live Cardio HiiT Plus Core. The core section was actually doable for me.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'm with you that I can't stay up late unless I'm busy. Great job on LIS and your walk.

Julie I did get all of the decorations put away, which always makes me happy. Great job on your run in Portugal. How frustrating to lose your connection before you were done though. Great job on Live CH+core. I'm impressed that you have been so consistent with core work.

This morning I did The Gauntlet from the Terminator disc. I had to pause it a couple of times because there its no recovery after the bootcamp cardio before going into the next Imax cycle. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that your knee is doing better and could do your run in Portugal. Bummer that you lost your connection though. At least you made it most of the way through before that happened. Good work on Live Cardio HiiT plus Core.

Pam Great job on the Gauntlet. I haven't done any of those workouts for years.

This morning I did FT Bootcamp. Then I got some housework done. Rain is back until at least sometime next week. At least we got one good day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Gret job on FT Bootcamp and housework. We are starting to get some rain now too, but it was so beautiful over the holidays that I can't complain.

This morning was S&S Total Body Giant sets and SB bonus abs 2. Then I had a dentist appointment for a filling. I'm still waiting to get feeling back in my mouth so I can eat lunch. I tried drinking a cup of tea while it was numb and that just wasn't working well. :oops: Have a great day!

Pam

This morning was Step and power circuits from Body Max. Then DH and I spent the day working on drywall repairs in our bonus room. There were a lot of crazy repairs that had to be done. We're getting ready to paint and rip out the carpeting to put in vinyl plank. I can't wait to get rid of the carpet in there! Have a great day.

Pam

Good morning, I hope you both had a great weekend. I took Sunday as my rest day and just did a lot of chores around the house. I've been feeling like I haven't been doing enough weight work lately so I started an ST rotation this morning. I didn't miss all those mess 1 pushups at all but I got through disc 1 and added the abs from muscle endurance. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on the Gauntlet! You are so good with doing those tough ones! Great job on TBGS plus abs 2! That is one of the most annoying feelings in the world I think. You think you are walking around with a fat lip and drooling! Great job on the Step and PC from BM! Are you doing the flooring yourselves? We have carpet in our living and dining rooms and I cannot wait to get rid of it. We want to get the ceramic tile that looks like wood flooring. Great job on STS D1 and all those pushups plus ME abs! I counted at one point and I believe each time you do over 100 pushups.

Cheryl Great job on FT BC and housework! Yuck on the rain. In the winter I would rather have snow than rain I think. With snow at least our dogs don’t come as a muddy mess from being outside!

I forgot to say I was off work on Friday. I ended up doing a run but it took me an hour to get my treadmill to work. I thought it was the internet connection but I think it is the touchscreen failing. I submitted a ticket to the manufacturer and they gave me a reset procedure to try but said it would be logged for any future recurrences. After that I did a few things around the house. Saturday and Sunday I was just feeling lazy and didn’t do any workouts but did a few things around the house on Saturday. This morning I did Live Plyo Leg Blast. It was a really good one that had 10 rounds of plyo cardio followed by a weight exercise and then ended with about 5 minutes of sb floor work.

Have a great day!

This morning I did a run in Hawaii and started a hike in Australia before my treadmill screen went blank. I could still walk and control the incline and speed manually but I couldn't watch the video or follow the trainer. So I just walked for about 20 minutes. I think there might be something wrong with the console. Little frustrating since it is only 6 months old but as long as they work with me to replace it, I guess it happens.

Have a great day!

Julie We are planning to do the flooring ourselves, we'll see how that goes :D My DH is really good at pretty much everything though, so I am not worried. We are doing vinyl plank. It's the room that the cats spend most of their time in, so I'm looking forward to the easier clean up. I can't wait to get rid of all of the carpet I'm our house. Wow, how frustrating taking so much time to get your treadmill working. You are a real trooper for hanging in there for so long and still doing a workout too! Great job on Live Plyo let blast, that sounds like a really fun one!
Great job on your run in Hawaii and short hike in Australia. I sure hope that they get your treadmill issues worked out soon.

This morning was Hiit 40/20 for the first time in a long time. It was going fine until I got through the 14th round. My heart was beating so fast there was no way I could continue after 20 seconds. I paused the disc and sat down for awhile, then tried to do round 15 (the jumps over the step). I could only do about 30 seconds of that one. Then I lowered the step for the jumps onto the step for the last round. I made it through but I was dying. :(:mad: Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on S&S Total Body Giant Sets and bonus abs 2, Step and Power Circuits from BM and STS disc 1 and all of those push ups. I hate that feeling when your mouth is numb and you can't feel a thing. I would love to get rid of our carpets too. I bet the room will look great when you are done.

Julie How frustrating about your treadmill. Hopefully they will get it working for you or replace it since it isn't that old. Great job on Live Plyo Leg Blast and your run in Hawaii and hike in Australia.

Pam Good for in in getting through Hiit 40/20. That is one of the tougher Hitt workouts so don't worry about having to pause for a bit. We all have our good and bad days working out.

Well I can't remember what workout I did Friday or Saturday. Friday we got our animal transfer of 9 kittens 2 cats and 1 hamster. It was a busy day but Saturday was even busier. We adopted out all of our new animals except for 1 cat and the hamster. They both got adopted out on Sunday though. The day went by fast though. Sunday I didn't do a workout but I went to the Winter market to pick up a few things and then went out to visit with my mom. Monday I did Imax 4 + bonus abs 2 then got some laundry and cleaning done. Today I did FS Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning then got groceries and finished with all the housework.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Gret job on whatever workouts you did Friday and Saturday! That was a lot of animals to get in on Friday and how fantastic that they were all adopted over the weekend! I hope your mom is doing well. Great job on Imax4+abs and laundry!

This morning was disc 2 back and triceps and the bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. I am still feeling my disc 1 workout from Monday so I'd say I was due for an STS rotation. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Good job on STS disc 2 back and triceps and the stability ball abs from B&G. I have been contemplating doing another round of STS too.

Today was Step Sync. I like it I find it a fun one to do.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.