Strength in Numbers

Cheryl The double trouble premix of Afterburn does all of the rounds once and then all of the rounds again instead of repeating each round immediately. Great job on Afterburn.

Saturday was supposed to be Ride but I did one of my Spinervals workouts instead and the core only premix from Boot camp. Sunday was my rest day and I did Christmas decorating and shopping. This morning was Plyo legs disc 29. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl Great job on Great Glutes and LIHI CST! Getting through all those pushups is a challenger for sure. That was really nice of you to help your friend out with her vet appointment. Great job on AB!

Pam Great job on Great Glutes! Oh fun to get together with your friends for some shopping and lunch. Great job on subbing in GS C&T plus B&G sb abs! Oh that’s too bad about the two you have with chronic respiratory issues. Am I right thinking that is Mai and Tai? Great job on AB DT! That is my favorite way to do that one. Great job on your Spinervals workout and BC original Core only and Plyo Legs D29!

So Thursday I could not work out because I couldn’t have any liquids after 3 am before my tooth extraction. Everything went well with that but I haven’t been under anesthesia for over 20 years and I forgot how weird of a feeling that is when you are only out for 15 minutes or so. I really haven’t needed anything for pain since Saturday night and only did Aleve before that. It is weird missing a tooth and I know it is going to bug me for a while. Friday I did a run in Australia and a hike in Hawaii. After that I did some stuff around the house but not too much and then was kind of lazy in the afternoon. Saturday I did a strength workout and then ran errands. Sunday I did some light walking on the treadmill in Croatia and Hawaii and then was lazy the rest of the day. This morning I did Live Give Me More Legs and Core. I really liked it. It was 3 standing exercises for legs, then a plank and slider based core move and then leg work with the stability ball. Repeat that for 6 rounds (I think). I can’t believe how fast my 4 day weekend came and went!

Have a great day!

Pam Good work on Spinervals and the core only premix from Boot camp and Plyo legs disc 29.

Julie Glad to hear that everything went well with your tooth extraction. Being under anesthesia is a weird feeling from what I can recall when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Great job on your run in Australia and hike in Hawaii, your strength workout, your walk in Croatia and Hawaii and Live Give Me More Legs and Core.

Saturday was suppose to be Ride but since I don't have a spin bike I did PRS #2 instead. Then I went to work. It has been really quiet there, I think everyone is doing their Christmas shopping instead. Sunday was just a lazy day and today I did Plyo Legs disc 29.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2! Oh that is nice to have a quiet day although I guess that also means that animals were not getting adopted so maybe not. Great job on Plyo Legs D29!

This morning I did a run and hike in Australia! I had a tough time getting up so it wasn't a great run but I did it. I am working from home this morning and then I am going to an appointment with my parents to see a lawyer about getting their will and estate in order.

Have a great day!

Julie You are right, it's Mai and Tai the have the respiratory issues. Tai seems to be doing a lot better on the new antibiotic, but the test will be when they go off of it. Oh boy, it will feel weird having a tooth missing for awhile. I have part of a filling that came out and that is driving me crazy. Great job on your run in Australia and hike in Hawaii, your strength workout, your walking in Croatia and Hawaii, Live Give me more L&C. That one sounds like a lot of fun!

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2 and Plyo legs! I was guessing you would do one of the RS workouts :)

Julie Great job on your run and hike in Australia when you weren't feeling it. Oh that reminds me that I have to work on getting our will and estate in order. I started filling out the checklist but never completed it!

This morning was RUUB. I like that one and it goes by really fast. I forgot to mention that Mia was adopted over the weekend. She's going to be with us until Christmas because she is a Christmas surprise for the family. I really liked the guy. His wife and kids have been wanting a cat but they have been renting at a place that doesn't allow pets. They just bought a new house so he decided to surprise them. They are neighbors of one of the fosters and she really likes the family so I think it's going to be a good fit. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie You are right the adoptions are a bit slow right now. I guess every is busy with their Christmas shopping. Good work on you run and hike in Australia when you had a tough time getting up.

Pam You know me too well when you knew I would do one of the RS workouts. Great job on RUUB. That is great that Mia was adopted to a nice family.

It was RUUB for me too today. Then it was grocery shopping and cleaning out some cupboards.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUUB! Oh that is so sweet that they are doing it has a surprise. Happy for Mia to have a home.

Cheryl Great job on RUUB! Hopefully the adoptions will pick up again.

This morning I did Live Upper Body Ball-tastic! It was pretty good and went by fast. We have our unit holiday party this afternoon.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RUUB, grocery shopping and cupboard cleaning!

Julie Great job on Live UBB! I hope you had a juicer holiday party.

This morning our internet as out when I wen to check the workout manager. I had remembered seeing Cardio Leg blast on the calendar so I did that with core 2. I turns out I was supposed to do Hard Strikes today and CLB tomorrow, but no big deal. I was tired because we went to see Dave Chappelle last night and didn't get home until 1 am, but I made it through. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Live Upper Ball-tastic. Enjoy your holiday party.

Pam Great job on Cardio Leg Blast and core 2 when you got to bed so late.

This morning I did Hard Strikes cardio only and core 1. Then we got some running around done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on making it through CLB plus core 2 after a late night! Ok, I have to ask a dumb question. What is a "juicer holiday party"?

Cheryl Great job on HS cardio only plus core 1 and running around!

This morning I woke up 30 minutes early. Not sure why but I figured I might as well get going. I did Live Keeping the Pace spinning. It was good. Now I am work an hour early and it is nice and quiet here!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on HS and Core 1.

Julie I read your post and said what the heck is she talking about! A juicer holiday party is an incorrect autospell correction. I have no idea what I meant to say, I think it was supposed to be fun or enjoyable or something like that :D Great job om Live KtP. It's kindle nice to get an early start like that sometimes. Hopefully you were able to get a lot one while things were quiet.

This morning I did Hard Strikes from yesterday. It always goes by so fast and you get to that su/pu combo too soon, not that I'm ever ready for it. Yesterday was a cleaning day getting ready for our Christmas caroling party on Friday. It's supposed to be col and rainy during the party, so we may not actually get out to go caroling. My DH says he hopes that is the case because he likes everything about the party except the caroling :p. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on HS! At least it is only 6 rounds of the su/pu combo instead of 8 like in Supercuts! That is so neat that you do caroling. I remember going in youth groups to nursing homes and elderly members of the church to do caroling. I thought maybe "juicer" was a new hip term that I was unfamiliar with!

This morning I did a run in Portugal and a hike in Hawaii. I was pretty tired this morning. I think getting up early yesterday took a toll on me. I am so ready for the weekend and hope it goes by slowly.

Have a great weekend!

Julie This group has been doing the Christmas caroling for 25 years, so hard to believe it's been that long! That's too funny about juicer. If it was a new hip term I would be unlikely to know it or use it :D. Great job on your run in Portugal and hike in Hawaii! I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

This morning was Pyramid Upper Body with major modifications on the pikes. I managed to squeak out 6 full pikes before I had to modify, but even those weren't all the way up on my toes. Now I'm sitting here trying to keep the cats from destroying the Christmas tree. They pretty much left it alone when it was up with just lights, but we put the ornaments on last night and they can't stay away. :eek: I hope it survives! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Oh wow waking up 30 minutes early. Good for you in getting up and doing Live Keeping the Pace Spinning.

Pam Great job on HS and cleaning. I am with your DH I wouldn't like the caroling either.

Julie Good work on your run in Portugal and hike in Hawaii.

Pam Great job on Pyramid Upper Body and all of those pikes even if you did modify. Too funny about the cats destroying the Christmas tree. Cats and trees just seem to go together. We haven't put up a tree for a very long time but I am sure our cats would be climbing it and destroying every ornament.

So Thursday I did Cardio Leg Blast. Then in the evening I went to a Christmas party were my mom lives. I had a really late night and I didn't get up in time to do Pyramid Upper Body before I had to leave for work. Saturday I was still really tired and I did try to do CCC but my body was having nothing of it so I really only got though the warm up and the 1st round. Then I had to go to work. Saturday wasn't nearly as busy as Friday was and I stayed late because we had a potluck for our volunteers at the shelter. Today I did Yoga Relax and I really needed it. I can't believe how stiff and sore I am. Something I need to work on.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PUB! Any attempt on any variation of a pike is amazing. Those are so tough in that plank position on the ball. Oh that is too funny about the cats. All those ornaments are just too tempting for them. Hope it survived the weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CLB! Sounds like your body was needing the rest with that busy weekend! Great job on treating it to YR!

This weekend actually didn't fly by like most seem to. I did a strength workout Saturday and then DH took the dogs to the vet for Layla's annual visit. Her and Gunny have an ear infection so we get to put ointment in their ears twice a day for the next week. After that, DH and I did a mile walk around town in the freezing cold. Sunday I did a light hike in Scotland on the treadmill. Then it was lazy time the rest of the day. This morning I did Metabolic Madness! It was good for me being tired and not wanting any impact. We got a few inches of snow so the drive in was a little slow going but I made it barely in time for the start of my day.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on CLB. Bummer you did't get to do PUB, I know you were wanting to do all of those pikes! Great job doing what you could with CCC and Yoga Relax!

Juie The tree did survive the weekend surprisingly well. I was worried when one cat went running with a string of lights attached to him on Friday, but I was able to repair that damage. There was some climbing happening this morning :eek: but they have mostly been leaving it alone since then. That is awesome that your weekend did't just fly by on you. I hope the dogs don't mind getting the ointment put in their ears. Great job on your strength workout and your walk in the freezing cold! Great job on your hike in Scotland and MM too! Driving in the snow is so stressful. Glad you made it in time.

Saturday I took as my rest day because we were up late due to the caroling party. We did stay in and just did a sing along which we all thought was more fun. We had an adoption event on Saturday and had no adoptions. :(. Sunday morning was CCC and I was glad I was rested up for it. Sundays adoption event made up for Saturday, we had 9 adoptions, including my Frankie. There was a family coming to meet him who ended up adopting 2 other kittens instead. I was glad because they had twin boys who were pretty rough and wild. At the very end of the event when we were packing up to go a woman came in looking for a male as a playmate for her cat and ended up adopting Frankie. I was happy because it seems like a much better fit! She sent me some updates last night and told me I am welcome to come visit him anytime too. This morning was Plyo legs disc 32. I've read been enjoying the plyo leg workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that you felt like you had a weekend. Good job on your strength workout, your mile walk, hike in Scotland and Metabolic Madness. Fun having to give your dogs ointment in their ears. I am sure it is probably easier than doing that to a cat. It is no fun driving in the snow. Hopefully the drive home was better.

Pam Great work on CCC and disc 32 plyo legs. Bummer that you didn't get any adoptions on the Saturday but Sunday sure did make up for it. That is great about Frankie getting adopted.

So I did disc 32 Plyo Legs too this morning. Then it was grocery shopping and then I got some baking done. I am so behind on that.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That’s too cute about the kittens and the tree. So far so good with the dogs and their ear treatment although it takes the two of us to get it done. An inside sing along sounds more fun than going outside. Oh bummer about no adoptions on Saturday. Great job on CCC! Oh wow 9 adoptions on Sunday. I guess that did make up for Saturday. That is great news for Frankie to be with another cat in a quieter environment. Great job on Plyo Legs D32!

Cheryl Great job on Plyo Legs D32! What goodies did you bake up? Oh I am sure I would not want to give a cat medicine of any kind. Doesn’t seem like it would be an easy feat. The dogs do require both of us but more DH distracts them while I put the ointment in their ears.

This morning I did a run in Morocco and a hike in Australia!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Gret job on disc 32 and grocery shopping and baking. What are you baking? I've decided the only thing I am baking this year are sugar cookies and I'll probably wait until Monday to make them.

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and your hike in Australia. I keep wondering if my DH would like one of those treadmills, but I doubt that he would use it.

This morning was TBGS and I added the abs from Cardio and Weights. Then I had to go take the mama cat and her kittens to the vet for their spay neuter. They got dropped off here last night and the fosters will pick them up from the vet. I had quite the time corralling them all into the carrier to go. I had 2 in and when I went to add number 3 the first 2 got out. It kept going like that until finally I just put 2 in a separate carrier so I wouldn't have to open that one again. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I am baking some gluten free shortbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies and some butter tarts. Still need to make the butter tarts though. Good work on your run in Morocco and hike in Australia.

Pam I am baking some gluten free shortbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies and some butter tarts. Great job on TBGS and the abs from Cardio and Weights. Haha I can see you trying to corral all the kittens. Good thing that you had more than one carrier.

So it was TBGS for me too this morning. I was surprised that I got through it since I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep. I finally got up about 5am as I was tired of tossing and turning. But I also got the carpets cleaned, the sliver ware cleaned and washed out the litter boxes and then went over to my brothers to pick up his bigger roasting pan. We are hosting Christmas this year so I am trying to get everything done. I hope I sleep well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.