Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on TBGS plus C&W abs! That must have been a hoot watching you try to get them all ready to go. I really like the treadmill but we actually got it because DH wanted it. I have used it way more than him. He says first of the year he will begin using it more regularly.

Cheryl Great job on TBGS with little sleep! You were probably so energized thinking about all you wanted to get done. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. Shortbread is one of my favorites.

This morning I did Fit Tower Bootcamp! It was probably one of my favorite Fit Tower Lives so far.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on TBGS when you had such a lousy sleep. You sure were productive though! Oh butter tarts! I love them! I'm sure it would have been quite the sight if anyone had seen me trying to get all of those kittens in the carrier.

This morning for me was Tabatacise. It's so hard but it really flies by for me. Today I'm going to try and finish up all Christmas gift stuff. Wish me luck! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Fit Tower Bootcamp.

Pam Great work on Tabatacise. Good luck in getting all of our Christmas gift stuff.

Well I got a better nights sleep that the night before. It was Tabatacise for me as well. I managed to get through 4 rounds before my body said that is enough. Then I was at the SPCA for our transfer and we also went out for our staff Christmas lunch. It was a busy but fun day. Now I am off to download the new Step Boss workouts.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Tabatacise! It's funny the workout goes by fast but sometimes 20 seconds seems to go by so slow.

Cheryl So glad you got a better night's sleep. Great job on Tabatacise! Four rounds is great!

This morning i did Live Express Plyo Legs plus Core! It was only 32 minutes starting with 8 rounds of a plyo hiit followed by a light leg exercise then about 8 minutes of core with no planks o_O It was good and one I would do again if short on time.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping to get a lot done for my family's Christmas get together on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

CherylGreat job on Tabatacise. Four rounds of it is plenty! You just made my day! I didn't know that the Step Boss downloads were available! I only got the dads, but that means they should be arriving soon!

Julie So true about how long 20 seconds can seem sometimes! Great job on Live EPL+core! It sounds like a really good one! I hope you get a lot done on your day off tomorrow. I ended up not getting everything done yesterday, but I did make some progress so hopefully will finish today.

This morning was Flex Train, another one I hadn't done in awhile. I was thinking it was shorter, but it's almost a full hour. My DH came home from NY last night really sick :(. I'm trying to convince him to go to the Doctor today, I might just have to load him in the car and tell him he's going! And I better not get it for Christmas!! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Express Plyo Legs plus Core. I hope you get a lot done and enjoy your family Christmas get together.

Pam Good work on Flex Train. Oh bummer that your DH is sick. I hope you don't get what he has.

So since I had downloaded the new workouts I decided to do PHA 3 this morning. I really enjoyed the workout. There were two rounds of 8 exercises each that you repeat. There is one where you put one foot on the step topper and use a sliding disc for back lunges with the other foot. That one was a bit awkward but I am sure I will get it once I have done it a few more times. After that I did some more cleaning. It just never seems to end :confused:

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PHA 3. I really like the other two PHA workouts so am looking forward to that one. Nope, cleaning never ends :(

My new workouts arrived yesterday so of course I had to do one of them this morning. I did Step Sync. I think I will need to do it a couple more times to decide if I like it or not. It didn't seem very intense, but I'm sure that is partly because I was trying to learn it. The combos aren't too complex although I never did get one part of the first combo. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I did Step Sync this morning too. I find that when I am learning a new workout routine they never feel as intense as when I know it.

So as I said it was Step Sync for me this morning. I slept in though so I could only do the first three combos and missed putting it all together. I did like this one though it will take a couple of tries to get some of the moves down. Then I was at the SPCA for the rest of the day. It was really quite today we will see what it will be like tomorrow.

Cheryl

Cheryl Gret job on Step Sync. You did most of the workout because there are only 3 combos and the putting it all together part just goes through them all again twice with power boxes around the step between each combo.

Saturday morning I took as may rest day because we had an adoption event. It was really slow, we did't have any adoptions :(. After our adoption event I stopped by to see Frankie, He is doing so well. He has settled right into his new place and she said he sleeps under the covers with her every night :) Sunday I did Imax 4 and did the premix that repeats each blasts twice to make it an hour. I was thinking about skipping the repeated blast by about round 7, but I stuck it out. It was really intense that wayI need to try the workout straight up to see how that is. I couldn't catch Paulie to go after taking him on Saturday so I just went to help. We had 5 adoptions so it was a pretty good day. Especially because 2 of the cats that were adopted have been fosters for over a year and they got adopted together. This morning I did PHA 3 plus the bonus ab stacker. I really liked PHA 3, it's very metabolic. The ab stacker workout is interesting. It goes by fast because you are thinking more about what you are doing with the risers than on your abs. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on FT! Oh no, I hope you don’t get sick and your DH gets better soon. Great job on Step Sync and Imax 4 with the repeat bonus! You are amazing trying it that way first time through! That is so great about Frankie settling into his new home. Wow 5 adoptions is awesome! Great job on PHA 3 plus the ab stacker bonus!

Cheryl Great job on PHA 3! I really liked that exercise with the stop topper and slider but agree it was a little awkward at first. Great job on Step Sync! Hope things picked up adoption-wise at the SPCA. I totally agree the cleaning and organizing never ends. Just when I think I can sit down and relax, I find something else to do.

Friday I did a run in Morocco and a hike in Hawaii. After that I made some desserts and did some chores around the house. Saturday my Step Boss DVDs came in so of course I had to try one. I did PHA 3 plus the ab stacker and lying stretch bonuses. I really liked all of it. The ab stacker bonus was really different but good. After that it was more dessert making and chores. Sunday since I knew it was going to be a big eating day I doubled up and did two Live workouts, the 2018 Cathe Claus’ Calorie Crush and the most recent Christmas one, Jingle All the Way. Then I went to my family’s Christmas party and of course over ate. This morning I did Live Double Cardio HiiT Compound. It was good but short which is what I needed since I got home late and to bed late. I am working from home today which is nice with the late day yesterday.

Have a great day!

Pam That is great that Frankie is doing so well. I like it that he sleeps under the covers with her. You are brave to do a harder premix than doing it straight up first. I liked Imax 4 because you can make it as hard or easy as you like. That is so nice that some of your longer fosters were adopted. 5 in one day is really good. Great work on PHA 3 and the ab stacker. the ab stacker is an interesting workout.

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and hike in Hawaii, PHA 3 and the ab stacker and lying stretch bonuses, Cathe Claus' Calorie Crush and Jingle All the Way and Live double Cardio HiiT Compound. Nice that you could work from home after a late night.

Saturday was Imax 4 and then I went to the SPCA. It was another quiet day. Sunday I took as my day off. I went really early to get groceries because I knew it was going to be a busy day. Then I did a few things around home and had a nap in the afternoon because I was pooped. This morning was suppose to be week 4 of Plyo Legs but I didn't have that much energy so I did Cathe 2019 Live Leg Day. Then I was filling in at the SPCA. So today was crazy busy. I was on my own and most of the volunteers decided to not show up. But I did do 4 adoptions and I was late getting out of there.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Imax 4! I think I am going to try that as my Christmas workout. Good for you for napping when you were tired. Great job on Live Leg Day! Oh yea on 4 adoptions. Do you think it picked up because of Christmas?

This morning I did a run in Tasmania and a hike in Hawaii! Now I am at work and already thinking about leaving early. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas!

Julie I think it picked up because people are off and can spend more time with their new addition before going back to work and school. The next few weeks will be slow because we won't get any transfers because of the holidays. Good work on your run in Tasmania and hike in Hawaii.

This morning was Lite Pyramid Pump Upper Body and then I tacked on SB Lying Stretch. Then I went and got the turkey for tomorrow and then did some cooking, laundry and housework.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh that makes sense too. I know when we adopt a new dog, we always try to make sure we can be home with them for 4-5 days in a row before having to leave them alone. Great job on Lite PUB plus SB Lying Stretch. I really like the lying stretch.

Christmas morning I did Imax 4 plus the abs using the step plus the chair stretch and then tacked on the intermediate step from Step Sync. It sounds like a lot but it wasn't too bad and the abs were actually doable for me. Then DH and I pretty much lazed around with the dogs watching movies and eating. This morning I did Step Sync. There were a couple of places, I just couldn't get the footwork or spins down so I did my own thing that kept me on the same count and side of the step. Wasn't too bad for someone with two left feet!

Have a great day!

Julie Luckily I didn't get sick and my DH is getting over his cold.Great job on your run in Morocco and hike in Hawaii,, PHA 3 + ab stacker and lying stretch, your two Live Christmas workouts, and Live double cardio Hiit compound! That's nice that you were able to work from home after you late night.

Cheryl Great job on Imax 4 and I've leg day. Wow, you had quite the day being there alone and doing 4 adoptions!

Julie Great job on your run in Tasmania and hike in Hawaii. I hope you were able to leave work early.

Cheryl Great job on PPUB+lying stretch.

Julie Great job on Imax 4abs+chair stretch+step from step sync. That sounds like a ton! I haven't tried the abs using the step yet. Great job on Step Sync. I had some trouble a few times in that one too, but it wasn't too bad for the first time doing it so I'm hoping it'll be better next time.

Tuesday I did Rockout Knockout. Then we went and picked up a cage that some people donated. They adopted my fosters Manny and Willie, so we got to see them. They look great and are doing so well. In the afternoon the people who adopted Mia came over so the family could meet her. I think she though I was trying to out her in a carrier when I picked her up to bring her out so she basically hid and ran away the whole time they were here. :confused::oops:. I was worried that they might not be so excited about her after that, but they are fine and said they are just hoping she will get used to them and love them too. I have no doubt that she will because she is really sweet and loves sitting in a lap. That night we went to my SIL and BILs house for Christmas with them. Their oldest wasn't there because they were at the birthing center. Their little girl was born at 3:14 am on Christmas :). Christmas Day was pretty quiet. I didn't do a workout because I wanted to make breakfast. Ashley and Carl are here and Eric and Blythe are coming today. So yesterday we watched A Christmas Story and Zombieland 2 and had a nice dinner. Today we are going to see Knives Out and then celebrating Christmas with all fo the kids. This morning I did Crossfire + core to try to start working off all of the over indulgence. I hope you both had a great Christmas!

Pam

Julie Good work on Imax 4 + abs + the chair stretch and the intermediate step from Step Sync. That does sounds like a lot. Great job on Step Sync. There are a couple of places where I have problems with the footwork too.

Pam Great work on Rockout Knockout. That is nice about the family who want to adopt Mia. I am sure she will get used to them as well. So exciting to have a Christmas baby. Ummm I haven't heard of Knives Out. Good job on Crossfire + core.

So Christmas day I didn't do a workout. We were having 13 people for dinner and I still had a lot to do to get ready. Dinner turned out really good and it was an exhausting day. My fitbit said that I had done over 12,000 steps, had 51 active minutes and burned over 2400 calories. I was on the go from 7am until 11:30pm so that was my workout. Today I was so exhausted after yesterday that I didn't do much of anything. I am looking forward to getting back to my routine.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RK! Glad you are able to keep up with the cats you adopt out. Oh Mia! How silly of her. I am glad they didn’t change their mind about her. What a Christmas present. Although I am sure she will not be so thrilled that her birthday is on Christmas as she gets older. I haven’t seen Zombieland 2 but I love Woody Harrelson. Great job n CrossFire plus core! Enjoy your time with your family!

Cheryl That does sound like quite the workout! Getting ready for big dinners like that can be quite a calorie burn. Glad you rested up the next day.

This morning I did a run in Morocco and a hike in Australia! It felt really good which was surprising because I didn’t feel like I slept well last night. I am so ready for the weekend. I am leaving work early today and getting my grocery shopping done for the week.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run inMorocco and your hike in Australia. Funny how it works sometimes when you don't feel like you slept well you still get in a really good workout. Enjoy your weekend.

This morning it was Lite Stacked Sets Lower Body. Then it was off to the SPCA. I adopted out our last kitten and our rats today. We only have 2 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs and 2 budgies left. We are suppose to be getting in new animals next Friday. It should be slow for the next week.

Cheryl

Cheryl Dinner for 13 is definitely a workout in itself. It sounds like you were nonstop from the moment you got up! Knives out is a murder mystery comedy, which sounds strange but was good.

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and your hike in Australia. That is a nice surprise when you think your workout is going to be tough and it isn't.

Cheryl Great job on SSLB. It sounds like it will be nice to have a quieter week at the SPCA.

Yesterday I forgot to post, but I did A premix of pyramid pump lower body and Stacked sets upper body. It was a good premix. I had been planning to do a premix that included stacked sets upper and lower body, but that wasn't one of the options. Then Ashley and I went out for lunch and got pedicures. This morning was Cardio Party+the calorie crush+six pack abs 1. Ashley just left to head back to DC so the house seems so quiet! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great work on your premix of pyramid pump lower body and Stacked Sets Upper Body and Cardio Party and the calorie crush + 6 pack abs.

Saturday I didn't get a workout in. I didn't get a good nights sleep at all so I was really tired. It was tough going at the SPCA because it was so quiet so it was a long day. Today I did the Step Boss Chair Stretch and Floor Stretch. Then I got some meal prepping done.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.