Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your shoulder work and the plyo tabata. I need to keep those tabatas in mind for add-ons, it is such a great way to get a quick cardio in. Thanks for the tip! I was done with the pina colada song, but now you have me singing it again! :p I'm glad to hear that your back is doing better. It is no fun having a messed up back. same here, my mirror always seems to look the same. My DH said he could tell a difference the first time I did STS, but I couldn't. I think he was just saying that to be nice!

Janie Your sauerkraut looks so good! My DH loves reubens, maybe I should treat him and make some homemade sauerkraut for him. That Zentangle is just soo cool! You are really talented! I looked at it and immediately saw a woman's body on the right and a sock hanging on a clotheline on the top left! It's like looking at clouds and picking things out. Really amazing, I am so impressed!
Great job on disc 26, those plyo legs are killers! I have no doubt that you will get back any muscle you have lost very quickly.
I don't think it's that I'm in amazing shape, I think it's just that I have been doing pretty much the same exercise routine for so long now. Even though I mix up the rotations, it's basically the same. It is Imax2 that has the Jeannie hops and the pina colada song. I'm usually the same way when someone says something about a song in one of the workouts or something that Cathe says. I'll be able to see and hear it, but not able to place which workout it is. Some moves (like the jeannie hops) though, just hold a special place in my heart ;) so I never forget those :D

Eunice and Cheryl I hope you are both doing well!

This morning was High Reps for me. I think I had only done this once or twice before. It's one of the ones that she doesn't give you enough time to get your weights changed which always drives me crazy. She puts down the barbell for a break and then immediately says ok, pick it up! It's crazy. The tricep work in this one was the real killer for me and I don't usually mind triceps too much. I was really feeling them during the stretch, I'm thinking they will be sore tomorrow. Have a great day ladies!

Pam

This morning I did back and triceps work. I increased my weight for almost all the exercises and could certainly tell. My last set of lying triceps extensions, I was only able to get 5 reps out when my goal was between 6 and 12. :confused: Guess I increased the weight just a little too much.

Janie That sauerkraut looks good and I as you know I don’t even like sauerkraut. I think it is the pretty purple color that makes it look yummy. Every time you post something creative like the zentangle, I think you are amazing and then you post something new and outdo yourself. I don’t know how you do it! That’s odd that you have lost muscle. You have been lifting heavy and hard for so long. But as you said, you will get it back. I do hope your quad gets better quick. :( I'll be sending healing thoughts your way.

Pam Great job on High Reps! That one is a good workout but I think I get more of a cardio effect from running around trying to keep up with Cathe moving so fast than the actual lifting. :rolleyes: I think that is my favorite thing about these new workouts. How versatile they are. You can do the tabatas as add-ons and just the hiit 30/20 piece from TTM as another hiit workout. The circuit blast in CF could be a shorter version of Afterburn. I guess as long as the reflection in the mirror doesn’t get worse, I can’t complain that it is not improving!

Have a great day!

Cardio today. Walked fast with Rolly on the Beach for about an hour. 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the evening.

Pam, I think your honey would appreciate homemade pro biotic sauerkraut. It's so easy to do and very beneficial. Let me know how it goes. I never saw the sock in my zentangle, but since you mentioned it, I do now. I love this kind of art because everyone see's so many different things in it. There are really no rules to follow so it's easier to be more creative. Thank you for the compliments. Great job on the HR this morning. Yes, I know what you mean about Cathe in some of her exercises, that as soon as you put a weight down (like you said) she immediately picks it back up again. I deal with it, but...Are your triceps sore from the workout?

Julie, Great job on back and triceps work. Are you doing any rotation, or are you soloing it? Congrats on the weight increase. In the lyihng triceps extensions, 5 is a good number. I think you did great. Thank you so much for your compliments. They mean a lot to me. Well, I think I lost muscle, it just seemed like I couldn't lift as heavy. But then today I feel lots of energy and can't wait to see what tomorrow might bring. I bet I'll be able to lift normal. Hopefully more, but you never know. This weight lifting business is crazy sometimes. I think your healing thoughts are working. I'm less sore today. Thank you.

Hope everyone else is doing good,

Janie

JanieGood job doing disc 26, why do you say that you did lost some muscle? if I'm right (DH told me so) that muscle is hard to loose maybe if you don't do anything for months, otherwise you should be ok, but again I don't know why do you feel like that...... I wish I can tell "I've lost some fat" this fast:confused::p right?!?! Your sauerkraut look so good I love it, and that picture of yours its great, is that a lot of work? maybe a good hand? I don't think a shaking hand would be able to do something like this.:D I'm glad you got to framed it.

Pamopsy! is Friday and I didn't get to do PCCC, I don't think my legs have any anergy to do anything, they finally are breathing:eek: For summer salads are great I know but winter, NOOO but I don't know what to cook anymore, I've lost my ideas:confused: Wow! you are almost done with your rotation, well how can we do it because I still have one more week to go, do you want to wait for me? or do you want to start and I catch you up latter? I don't know what rotation should I pick? I think she just put up a Aug. Rotation but I was more thinking like February rotation, I don't know, which one have call your attention? Let me know what you think...Wow! good for you for doing abs that late, if it was me I would NOT even think about it after 10pm, after that hour is not allowed to think!:p I try to shut my legs, so funny yesterday I did groceries OMG! the hardest thing to do whit sore, crying, dying legs, I was drugging them, I wanted to put a rug under my feet so I would clean the floors while drugging them.
*Pina colada,pow,pow,* Imax 2(I saw your last post) hahaha.

JulieGood job doing shoulder +plyo tabata from cross fire! I think your back was sore because of Ozzie pushing you off the bed:D:p Now I do appreciate the 3 min rest!! Also for doing back/triceps good girl!!! increasing your weight, you must be feeling pretty good! I hope you get what you are looking for! DOMS!!!

PamGood job doing High reps! Some times I paused the dvd, I don't care if I miss a few or more than few seconds as long as I keep working out, since its not cardio, specially if I'm running out of breath I think I need that for a good form. I forgot to ask you, if do you really like the Horizontal Conditioning workouts, you know I saw a video clip of the "boot camp" one and it looks really good, but I don't know if should I get it or not, girls on FB are bragging all about it, they did tag me on their conversation and it looks like a hit between them, what do you think?

Yesterday I was dying, well my legs were, if you want to get DOMS on your legs, run the day before I cannot believe it, I couldn't lift my step I was drugging my legs, sooooo what this girl did is, I thought "Since you can not lift your legs, lets do treadmill," you know that one you go with the motion, so ok "lets do it and help this legs of yours to get back to normal", when I got to the gym (ooooo something else, so hard to drive stander, ouch, ouch))) I started slow just to let the blood flow, then I thought about cycle max I have it on my itouch, I started to use it, next to me a shine bike, what a heck lets use the bile I'm warm enough, so I did cycle max for the first time ever, it was really good my legs felt awesome after that, but, but when they got cold, oh noooo!!! again they were heavy and hard to move, anyways sorry for my long story. But today they are so much better.
Today I have upper body I think I'll take today for rest day a friend of mine was here early we did some baking I gave her some classes,(healthy baking, protein bars, oat bake) then I got lazy,:confused: here is raining freezing cold and I haven't clean the kitchen after the baking session so I'm going to do that then its friday just take it easy, cook dinner, watch a movie whit the girls when they get back from school! Yes!!;)

One more thing I got to preorder yayay!!!! finally! I wasn't going to tell DH but I couldn't so yesterday when he got back from the field, I just let it all out, Funny because I cook stuffed bell pepper, I bought wine for the weekend, then he say "I knew there was something weird about all this nice things, there was a hook" No, but he never, never, say NO to me, so yes! I'm happy I just did preorder my Cathe new dvd's.
Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited:
Julie Great job on back and triceps and increasing your weights. I wouldn't worry about not getting your 6-12 resp, you were almost there and you worked to failure! Oh yes, I definitely got the cardio effect with High Reps trying to keep up with how fast she moves from one thing to the next. I had to rewind a few times when they started without me (how rude! ;))
I agree with loving how versatile the new workouts are, there are really a lot of ways to use them!

Janie Great job on your cardio day with your double trouble beach walks! I don't know how in the world you do those zentagles but I'm glad that you are sharing them with us! It's really fun! My triceps are a little sore today, but not as sore as I thought they would be :confused: I'm glad to hear that you are less sore today!

Eunice I did PCCC without you this morning, I guess that must be why it felt harder to me this time! ;) Sometimes I think figuring out what to cook is the hardest thing. I usually ask DH to help me decide between a couple of options, but when I have no options for him he knows he needs to jump in with some ideas! I could ask the kids, but they would say pizza most of the time! I think that I can wait a week to start a new rotation. We are going to be gone for one or two mornings this week because we have to take Ashley to school, so I don't want to start a new rotation and then end up leaving right away. I haven't looked at the August rotation yet so I will take a look at that and February. Is February Rock Bottoms? The only reason that I went ahead and did my abs at 10:00 the other night was because my DH was on a conference call. He had a call that started at 10:00 that night :confused: OMG, I can understand you not wanting to do PCCC when your legs were so crazy sore. I think that they would have gone on strike if you tried to do those round 4 drop, roll and spring things! Too bad you didn't get to clean your floor while dragging your feet around! :p
I had to pause HR a few times too, I just can't get my weights changed that fast. I'm not really crazy about the Horizontal Conditioning video that I got. I only did each workout once and it has not called my name again. I think the Bootcamp one would probably be more fun, the one I got is supposed to be more of a starter one but it didn't do anything for me. I think with the cardio it would probably be better....? I checked it out because some of the Cathletes on FB were raving aobut it, but I think I got the wrong one.
Great job for doing Cycle Max with your fried legs. I'm surprised that they would get you through it, it is pretty hard on the legs! Oh man driving a manual would be torture, I hadn't though about that! I did drive my DHs car once when I had leg DOMS and I didn't like it at all!
Hooray! Congrats on your preorder. So funny that you were butering up DH. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, right after I snapped my band and I got some new bands at the same time. Now we have to wait for them to come......

This morning was PCCC for me again. It didn't seem quite as easy as last time (ok, easy isn't the right word here but you get the idea!), but I was still happy to get that 4th round done. It was a little disappointing realizing I still had 3 more rounds to do after that though. Happy Friday ladies!!!

Pam

Will post my exercises tonight, but in the meantime here is another zentangle and my photo of as today. I've worked so hard getting there, and also realize I have lots to do yet. I'm ready! Can't hide the sagging skin or wrinkles but that's OK, I feel great.

Update: Tonight was disc 27, shoulders, triceps and biceps. Woo! Upped my weights by about 2 pounds.

Another zentangle made by using French Curves. LOL
403687546.jpg

Me as of today 8/17/12
403687705.jpg

Will catch up later tonight,

Janie

Last edited:
Eunice, I guess I didn't lose any muscle, it's just that day I must not have been feeling it. Funny how weight lifting goes sometimes. One day you just keep going and going the next not so good. Cathe warned us about days like that. You can do zentangles too. It's just repeated doodles. It has hardly any rules and so I'm really enjoying the creativity of it. Once my quad gets in better shape, I'll do what you did and run the day before a leg exercise. LOL Great job on CM and today's rest. Hmmm healthy cooking and making protein bars sounds so wonderful. Yea! Pre ordering is the way to go, especially these coming soon. You are soooo good to your honey, letting him have the news of preordering so nicely. ;)

Pam, Great job on PCCC, I know those are not easy. You did good. You should try some zentangles. You are very creative and I bet you would come up with fantastic ones.

Take care ladies,

Janie

Pam Sorry, I forgot to cheer you up this time:p Your DH is more helper than mine, I ask him and he doesn't know what he say that what ever I want or whatever I cook he will eat it. Kids always are going to go for pizza :confused:
Ok, so we are good to go, if you have things to do next week, then I finish my rotation then we can workout together its going to be fun. February yes it is the Rock Bottoms rotation. That make sense if you were alone and waiting for DH sounds like good plan. Oh yes I think my legs would have gone into strike, I was thinking that maybe when I did Cycle Max for me was like if I was spinning so fast, but maybe while Cathe was doing 20 spins I did 5:confused: it was just a good way to let the blood flow. Good to know about the Horizontal videos, although the bootcamp looks pretty good. You should take a look at that one, that's why I asked you because I don't want to get it and then I would not even like it. The thing is that I wasn't planning on buttering up DH, it just happen to look like it, at least to him:D but it did work. Yes, now just to wait.
Good job doing PCCC, sorry it wasn't as easy as last time, maybe it was just one of those days.

Janie It is funny how we can feel, isn't?? I know because sometimes I feel so big and fat, but DD tells me that I have nothing to loose that's why I don't loose anything.
I will leave the do of zentangles to the expert:p You should try to do the same thing as me, I'm doing it again next week. I love to bake protein bars but not always.
Let me tell you that you do look amazing, congratulations on loosing all that weight, you just turn the clock backwards you look so good!!!
Good job doing disc 27 shoulders/triceps/biceps and for upping your weight, that's the way to go.

Oh boy! last night I hurt my neck and today I have pain on my neck literally and it goes all the way down to my arm, I know crazy, so I was afraid of not being able to workout today but I was fine, I got up early to do disc 33 shoulders/biceps/triceps then we had pancakes then we just stay at home, its freezing still.
Have a nice day everyone.

Hi everyone,

I fell behind with posting again. It was so hot here the past several days I didn't feel well at all so I was unable to workout or do much of anything besides going to work. It is days like this when I wish that we had air conditioning instead of fan. All of you are doing well and Janie you look awesome. You have worked really hard and it shows. I am on vacation again for three weeks this time which will give me time to study and figure out the business end of things. I don't know if I told you guys but the company that I took the personal training with had a deal for them to hire them as personal trainers so we could see how it was done by people who have been in the business for a long time. So I decided to take them up on it so I have 6 sessions twice a week while I am off. The instructor who will be training me is looking forward to kicking my butt :D. I am just happy that it is cooling down so it will be easier for me to sleep and feel not so drained.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Hi, so glad to see you here, OMG, so you had a bad weather:eek: Yes, I think you do need a air conditioner instead of fan. Wow!! 3 weeks vacation sounds like exciting, at least you don't have to be worry about getting early to go work and you can do every little thing that you heart desire, that is awesome. Ok so you hire a personal trainer for you to see how things are done, good for you I'm sure you will enjoy that and that trainer can see what a Cathlete is made up.:p

Today I did To the max, it was a good workout but my legs still an stage of "look at me but don't make me jump" so it was a little hard but it was fine. I had to sucked up, right?
Well have a nice weekend every one.

janie you look absolutely fabulous and should be so proud of what you have accomplished! Awesome job!
Yep, some days are like that, sometimes it feels easy and sometimes it feels like the hardest thing you've ever done. Our bodies let us know how they are feeling don't they!
I'm not so sure I could do a good job on zentagles, they look amazing (and a little scary! :p) I do enjoy seeing yours though!

Eunice I can't believe you didn't help me out with PCCC on Friday, but it looks like we were on the same wavelength today since we both did TTM! I had to train my DH to be helpful with dinner ideas sometimes. He used to do the same thing and say whatever I wanted to make until I explained to him that sometimes I really need that help. I don't think he really got it before. Ok, We will plan on starting a rotation together a week from Monday. I have to confess that I haven't looked at any of them yet so if you want to do the February one I'm good with that. I think I should have gotten the Bootcamp hC instead of the one that I got. It does look like it would be better, but now I'm not going to get it unless I get to a point where I feel like I really need some new workouts.
Oh no, sorry to hear tha tyou hurt your neck, but I'm glad to hear that it was fine the next morning. Great job on disc 33.

Cheryl Oh wow, I am soooo envious of your 3 weeks of vacation, how nice! The heat is definitely hard to handle when you don't have air conditioning, just makes you feel like a slug! You will have to let us know about what new and torturous things you learn about in our personal training sessions! That should be fun!

I can't remember if I mentioned that we were going to a concert Friday, but we went to see a band from New Orleans called Trombone Shorty. It was such a good show, he was so good and we were right up at the stage in the middle. When he walked to the front of the stage I could touch him! At the end they came down off the stage to play the last song and I got to play the cymbal, it was fun! :D That was a late night and then we went to watch Carls XC meet on Saturday morning so I took Saturday as my day off. We moved Eric into college last night and this morning I did TTM Extreme but I did the abs from Crossfire instead of the TTM abs. It was great, i was completely soaked when I was done. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Pam

Eunice Yes I agree that air conditioning is a much better option than a fan. The personal trainer that I have is one of the instructors so it will be fun to see exactly how they do things. I am using it as a learning experience too. Good job on TTM even with your legs hurting.

Pam I am looking forward to having 3 weeks off. I haven't done that in a long time. I did feel like a slug that is for sure in all of this heat. It really cooled down today, maybe a bit more than I would like. I would just like weather that is not too hot and not too cold. I will let you know what I learn at my sessions, should be fun. I have never heard of Trombone Shorty. So cool that you got to play the cymbal. Good job on TTM.

Today we went to a car show so instead of going to Lululemon for yoga I did Yoga Max. There was such a cute dashound at the car show that someone had. He was 11 weeks old and I got to hold him. He was just soooo cute. It was a fairly lazy day today. Got some studying done so that was good.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

PamOh good, we did TTM!! yay! I hope I can train DH one of this days, I had trained him in some other things but not the helping for dinner that it should be more easy.:p I had being looking at the rotations there is a index of Cathe rotations, I saw a few that look interesting ones but I don't know in what mood are you? whole body type of workout? split/lower/upper? circuit type thing? more cardio? I want to look for something kind of easy with my shoulder so lets keep looking. OMG, I almost order the bootcamp HC video but they don't ship to DPO.:confused: I think I'm going to need to rest my upper body.
Sounds like you did have a fun weekend, and you playing the cymbal sounds like very brave:D Good for taking saturday off the hitting hard Sunday with TTM and abs from CF.

CherylI don't why, but I forgot that we have the same problem:p we don't have air conditioner, only the swan cooler and it doesn't work.
Good job doing Yoga Max, mmm 11 weeks old it was a little puppy, so cute. Is nice to have one of those days.

Today I did the last disc of meso 3 disc 34 chest/back I was suppose to use the same wight as I did in week 2 I did it in most of the moves but it was hard, except incline bench, finally I got to do lees weight than the flat bench and it was pretty hard, is a big diff doing 6 reps and today was 8 reps.
Today I got the back massage and I'm not sure if this is the right name but I think is called bone therapy it sounds like that to me but maybe it spell diff, OMG my shoulder blade was a mess and it hurt so much, after she was done I was so tire and so hungry :confused: I have to go back to get another therapy next week, but my arm feels better.
Have a nice day every one.

Last edited:
Cheryl Oh how was the car show? I have never been to one but I think they would be a lot of fun. There was one at the convention center next to our hotel when we were in austin that we were going to try to go to, but we never made it. It was fun seeing some of the cars when they were unloading them though. Great job on Yoga Max, i have been bad about not doing yoga. Oh boy, that puppy sounds so cute! How fun that you got to hold him!

Eunice I'm not sure what kind of mood I'm in but those all sound pretty good. The links you posted didn't work for me, but I think I found them all. Is it Cathes Feb 2011, Cathe's July 2010 and Cathe's Dec 2010? I wasnt sure because there was a july 2010 in there twice? Anyway of those, I like July best, then Feb, then December, but I would do any of them.
Great job on disc 34 chest/back. I'm glad to hear that your arm feels better after having your massage. I don't think I have ever heard of that kind of massage before.

I was planning to do Crossfire today but I had a terrible sleep last night so decided to save it for a day when I have more energy and did Mindy's Extreme Intervals instead. I think it was a better choice. i have poison ivy on the tops of my toes on both feet and I kept waking up because they were SO itchy last night. :confused: I got up at 2:00 and put some benedryl spray on them which at least helped me get back to sleep. :mad: i hope that was the worst of the itching. Have a great Monday everyone.

Pam

Sorry about being gone for so long. Friday I did get my workout in working quads and calves and then doing a stretch max. Work was crazy busy on Friday and I didn’t get a chance to check in. Saturday I spent the day cleaning, doing yardwork, and running errands, Sunday I did chest and biceps work and then the low impact tabata and core work from CrossFire. Then DH and I watched season 6 of Dexter that we got in the mail on Saturday. This morning I did hamstring and glute work.

Janie Great job on your fast walk with Rolly on the beach! I am doing my own rotation not a Cathe rotation. It is based on the Power Muscle Burn 5-Day Split workout from Muscle & Strength website. It is a pretty intense workout routine. But I have been seeing great strength gains from it. I increased my squat by 20 pounds and my flat bench press by almost 15 in 4 weeks. Great job on disc 27 and upping those weights. Sunday was one of those days for me where I just couldn’t lift my weights. I started out good and then it just went downhill with my energy. Loving that picture! It is showing off all your hard work on those beautiful shoulder and bicep muscles. I also caught a glimpse of your lat muscle too. Keep up the good work.

Eunice You are crazy doing Cycle Max with those ultra-sore legs! Cycle Max is so leg intense but I am proud of you for making it through it with those DOMS screaming at you! Too cute that your DH knew you were up to something with pre-ordering. I’m excited you got in on the pre-order before the prices go up. Great job on disc 33! Maybe doing that workout helped with whatever was making your neck sore. Like maybe you just slept on it wrong and working out got the kinks out. Great job on TTM! You did make your legs angry at you if they were still talking to you during that workout. Although TTM is very leg intensive too. Great job on disc 34! I hope that massage continues to help your shoulder. I keep telling myself I need to get a massage but then I keep putting it off. Maybe one of these days I will treat myself to a nice full body massage.

Pam Great job on the PCCC! That would be the disappointing part about moving the 4th round to the second spot, that now you have 3 more rounds to do instead of 1. But you do get that 4th round out of the way early. Great job on TTM Extreme! That concert sounds like a lot of fun especially since they got the audience involved at the end. What is Carls XC meet? So sorry about your poison ivy and bad night’s sleep. Good thing you had the benedryl spray on hand. I don’t have anything like that so would be out of luck at that time of night. Good job for getting Mindy’s Extreme Intervals in despite the bad night’s sleep and itchy toes. Hope you get better sleep tonight!

Cheryl I can’t imagine not having air conditioning. No wonder you are so drained. That heat is sucking the energy right out of you. But at least you have 3 weeks off now and hopefully can catch up on some of that lost energy. Good luck with your butt kicking and getting your business started. Great job on doing Yoga Max since you couldn’t get to your yoga class. Puppies are so cute. That’s how they get you. Those big eyes and ears that are too big for their head.

Have a great day!

Eunice Way to go in finishing meso 3 disc 34. Some days are like that where you just don't feel as strong. Don't worry you did great. I hope the therapy helps your shoulder. Not fun that it hurt a lot but at least your arm was feeling better.

Pam The car show was fun. There were a lot of older cars there but there were some new ones too. The nice thing was that it wasn't brutally hot out so it made walking around there a lot nicer. Below is a picture of the puppy. You do need a lot of energy to do Crossfire so it was a good move to do something less intense. Yuck posion ivy is not fun no wonder why you didn't get any sleep. I hope it is better today.

Julie Don't worry about being gone for so long, things come up and it is hard to get to the computer sometimes. Way to go in working your quads, calves, chest and biceps and the low impact tabata and core work. Your Saturday was really busy no wonder why you didn't get a chance to post. At least our extreme heat doesn't last for too long, but when it is here it is not fun. Puppies are cute below is the picture of Mr. Johnson.

So today I did Intensity. Wow I was a puddle of goo after that one. After that was some studying and a little bit of housework. Tomorrow is my first PT session. I will let you know how it went.

Cheryl

Attachments

• DSCF1847.jpg
    DSCF1847.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 7
Tonight was disc 28, back and chest. I upped the weight this time. Love doing that! Had company all weekend so couldn't post, they kept me very busy and happy.

I just lost my post, it's to late to do it again. Sorry about that.

Janie

Pam Yes, I think I put one or two twice just to see just in case. Ok we have a week to pick, I was tinkling that I might going to be in trouble because the majority of September I'm going to be on and off from working out sense DH wants to go places, but I will tray my best is my last month here and my last HARD-CORE rotation I want to do before heading back home.:D Oh, boy was in such a pain last night, it hurt so much that I got stomachache like wanting to trow up:mad: I took some Tylenol and that helped. Hahaha I told you I wrote the name wrong in Bowen Therapy I don't know if that helps. Sorry you got poison ivy on your toes:( I hope it gets better as the day goes through and hopefully you can get a good sleep tonight. Good job doing Mindy Extreme.

Julie Where were you?!?! Just kidding :p Don't worry we all have done that. Good job doing quads and calves and stretch max, how are those calves? You should have a sign at work, "do not disturb" Good job cleaning and doing all that work plus doing chest/biceps and tabata and core, wow! you were busy! Also good job doing hamstring and glutes. OMG! and guess what? my legs are not 100% good yet, and they won't be because today I ran again.:eek::confused: Me too, I'm excited that I got my preorder!!! Something happen to my neck but still hurt and last night it did hurt a lot, a lot, so hopefully it gets better. You should get a BIG massage, you deserve it:p it felt so good!! I was there for an hour, I felt so sleepy after that, and so hungry too.

Cheryl Not fun, but this time it hurt different from when I was in 29 Palms, it feels weak too:confused: I'm going back this coming Monday to get another treatment. Good job doing Intensity and all that work. I saw your picture with that puppy!! so cute!!!, did you take him with you?

Janie Sorry that you lost your post:( good job doing disc 28 back/chest good for you for getting those big babes, dumbbells... Is nice to have fun company!

It was a very interesting day, Brandy and I went shopping, we had some fun, then when we got to the car, there it was a HUGE big little paper on the glass, I was just starting to eat my sushi roll when I saw that, a got a big stomachache just to think about the ticket, so weird because it was at the same parking lot that DH parks every time we go there. Oh well:mad: After that we, yes Brandy and I went to the gym I ran again, yayay!!!! no, not really I can feel my legs again, they need to learn though so they better behave for me. :D So I did 55 min of the treadmill, run, hiit, incline, then cool down.

Brandy is getting everything ready for Sam, Vet app. Notice of Intention, and a 24 hour pre-check with the vet, getting the cage, we got it already $350.00 + the plane ticket $1100.00 that include taxes for Australia and US, so how is that for a good price to take my boy with us, oh something else he get to flight in the same plane with us.
Have a nice day everyone.

Julie Don't worry about being gone for so long, it happens! Great jobon quads, calves, stretch max, clean max, yard max, chest, biceps, low impact tabata and core. Wowee! That is a lot! Great jobon hamstrings and glutes too! Did you watch the entire season on Sunday? it must've been a Dexter marathon! XC is short hand for Cross country and Carl is our youngest. He ran in a meet on Saturday morning so we went to see him run. I only had the benadryl spray on hand because I bought it that day because of the poison ivy :)

Cheryl I bet the best part about the car show was the puppy though! He is soooo cute. What a cute name too. I'm glad that it was a little cooler so that you could enjoy it. Last night was much better, no waking up to scratch the toes!!
Great job on Intensity, that one leaves you in a puddle of good for sure! I hope you enjoy your PT session today!

Janie Great job on disc 28 and upping your weights! How nice that you had fun company all weekend :D Oh man, I hate that you lost your post again.. :mad: so annoying when that happens!

Eunice I am going to miss some of September too. We always go to our friends beach house for labor day weekend and I have to travel to the UK for work the third week, so we'll just have to do our best with this rotation. I saw that you are down to only 6 weeks left, it is hard to believe! You definitely ned to dl all of the fun things that you want to do before you go though. Since it is your last hard core rotation I think that you need to pick the one that you most want to do. Oh man, why were you in so much pain, your shoulder?? That sounds really bad, I'm glad that the tylenol helped though. Nope, I don't recognize Bowen therapy either :confused: My toes were really itching last night when we were watching TV, but luckily they didn't wake me up last night so I got a good sleep!
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your ticket :mad::( I just hate those kinds of things. Great job on your treadmill work at the gym. You probably worked extra hard because you were mad about that ticket! That is great that Brandy is getting Sam all ready to go and that it is saving you so much money. Even better that he gets to be on the same plane as you. :D

This morning since I had a better night I did Crossfire+core. I have to tell you, it didn't seem nearly as hard as it did the other times that I have done it so I guess the good sleep made a difference. My TTM on Sunday was definitely harder for me. I was still a sweaty mess, but it was good! maybe all of those Intensity and CCC workouts in the last rotation helped.....Anyway have a great day ladies!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.