Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workout and braving Costco! Also on your hike in Romania and yoga. Congratulations on adopting Cam! Poor guy, it sounds like he wasn’t able to count on getting regular meals for awhile so I understand the food insecurity. Hopefully everything will be fine with all of them soon though. It sounds like they are doing really well otherwise. Great job on your new weight workout and yoga.

Sunday was my rest day and my DH had made brunch reservations for my birthday. I was going to do some yard work when we got home, but I was sleepy because we had mimosas at brunch so I sat by the pool for a little while and took a nap. After that I did cut the grass, but was mainly lazy. This morning was the original imax. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Cardio Leg Blast, X54 and 4DS Kickbox. I can't workout in the afternoon, I don't know why it just doesn't feel right.

Julie Great work on your heavy weight and core workouts, your hike in Romania and your yoga workouts. Cameron (Cam) looks so sweet and I am sure all of your dogs will get along, it may just take a bit.

Pam I think it is OK to be a bit lazy on your birthday. That was nice to go out for brunch. Good work on Imax.

So Friday I decided to take it as a day off. I did get the laundry done and cleaned some of the blinds. Saturday I went dragon boating. It was a decent day and it didn't rain. Sunday I was supposed to go dragon boating again but the weather was nasty with rain and wind so it was cancelled. I didn't do much but laze around. This morning I did Step Sync. I was suppose to go dragon boating again tonight for our first evening practice but it was cancelled. It wasn't raining but the winds were a bit too high to be safe on the water.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That was so sweet of your DH making the brunch reservation. Mimosas and laying by the pool sounds better than yard work on your birthday. Great job on Imax!

Cheryl Cleaning blinds does not sound like fun but I bet you were glad to get them done. Great job on SS! Well at least you got one good weather session of dragon boating. Hopefully the weather will start to get more Spring like and better for getting out more.

Yesterday was a good day with the dogs. We had a plumber out to fix something and 2 deliveries and Cam did well with all of that and didn't seem to care that Ruby and Gunner were going nuts. This morning though, Gunner was licking drool off the floor and Cam must have thought it was food and went after Gunny. After we separated them, they went to the couch and laid on each other. So weird! This morning I did a heavy weight workout and some yoga!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Oh boy, i Hate cleaning blinds, but it’s nice to have it done. Great job on dragon boating, but a bummer that you didn’t get to go again Sunday or Monday. Great job on SS.

Julie I’m glad that the dogs are mostly doing well together. It sounds like poor Cam just needs to get secure with the fact that he doesn’t have to fight for food anymore. It makes me so sad for him :(. Great job on your heavy weight work and yoga!

This morning was PHA Training and bonus abs. Today I have a hair appointment and a vet appointment for Junebug to get her rabies shot. Tomorrow morning we are headed to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days. My sister and niece and nephew are there for spring break so we are going to go visit. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on PHA and bonus abs! Love the name Junebug! Hope you have a great time and get good beach weather.

I have been sleeping on the couch with the dogs since Saturday night when we first brought Cam home but last night we decided to try all of us getting in the bed and it went good. Fingers crossed it keeps going well because the couch was not comfortable. This morning I did a ride in Montana, some core work, and yoga!

Have a great day!

Julie Well all the blinds are not cleaned yet but I am 3/4 of the way through. I am glad that things are going well with the dogs. It will probably take Cam some time to get over his food issues, but that is great that Cam and Gunny are laying together. Good job on your heavy weight workout and yoga.

Pam The blinds are not quite done yet but they are about 3/4 of the way done. Great work on PHA Training and bonus abs. Enjoy your few days at the beach.

Julie I bet the couch was uncomfortable. I hope things continue to go well. Great job on your ride in Montana and your core and yoga work.

So yesterday I did RUUB and then I went and got groceries. In the afternoon we went for a walk around the neighborhood. This morning I did Cardio Slam. That did me in and I wish I remembered that there was a premix with a modifier. About half way through my right hip started acting up though I don't know exactly what I did. I hope it will feel better tomorrow. Then in the afternoon we went out to my mom's to take her out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUUB and CS! Oh no, sorry your hip was acting up. Hope it feels better.

This morning I did heavy weights and some yoga/mobility work. I am taking tomorrow off work and have lots to do around the house. We are supposed to get rain and possibly snow tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your heavy weights and yoga/mobility work. I hope it doesn't snow, it is supposed to be spring now. I hope you get everything done around the house.

So this morning my hip was bugging me a bit and I was really sore from RUUB. So I decided to do Yoga Relax. I really needed that this morning and it helped my hip. Then I got the housework done and finished cleaning the blinds. I am so glad that is done. In the afternoon I went to the SPCA and helped out there.

Cheryl

Julie Well Junebug is no longer named Junebug. She ended up going for a meet and greet and trial right after her rabies shot. They fell in love with her immediately and the 4 year old has named her polka dot yogurt . I think that may be my favorite cat name ever! Oh boy, I bet you were happy to sleep in your own bed instead of on the couch, I’m glad it went well, Great job on your ride in Montana, core work, and yoga!

Cheryl Great job on RUUB, your walk, and Cardio Slam. I don’t know why I often forget about the premixes. Sorry your hip is acting up, I hope it feels better soon!

Julie Great job on heavy weights and yoga/mobility work. I hope you got all of your housework done and it didn’t SNOW!!!

Cheryl Sorry to hear that the hipe was still bugging you. Great job on YR and listening to your body. Congratulations on getting all of your blinds cleaned!

Wednesday morning before we left I did Rockout Knockout. We had a really nice time at the beach. It was the first time we met my great niece who is 2. She is such a cutie. We got home around 2 yesterday afternoon and then I had to take Percy and Trixie to get micro-chipped because they both had meet and greets scheduled. Trixie had hers yesterday evening and is now on a trial so I hope that goes well. Percy’s is tomorrow and he is beautiful and sweet so I am expecting that will end up in a trial as well. He doesn’t like other cats so it will be good for him to have his own place as I have had to keep him separate. This morning I did The Gauntlet from the Terminator disc. I guess I am a glutton for punishment because it has both the 128 jeannie hops from Imax 2 and the terminator climbers from Boot Camp. It was good to get a good workout in after a couple of days of laziness though. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on Rockout Knockout. I am glad that you had a great time at the beach and you finally got to meet your great niece. I hope that both Trixie's and Percy's trials go well and they get adopted out. Great work on the Gauntlet.

Friday I did TBGS and then we had some errands to do. Today I met up with some friends for a walk. We went to a place called Fort Langley, it is used in a lot of movies and TV shows. The Netflix series Riverdale films around there, some of the Hallmark movies and a lot of other TV shows and movies. They have a lot of unique shops and restaurants so it is interesting to walk around there.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on TBGS! Your walk sounds so nice, it sounds like a very interesting area.

This morning was Body Max 2 step and power circuits. I did some more yard work yesterday and mhy back was really tight so I hung upside down on the inversion table. That felt nice. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl We did end up getting a small dusting of snow on Friday morning. I am ready for the snow to be done for sure. Great job on doing YR when your hip was sore. Sounds like it was just what you needed. Great job on TBGS! That trip to Fort Langley sounds like fun.

Pam Great job on RK before you fun beach weekend! We did end up getting a small dusting of snow but it didn't last long thankfully. I love the new name too! Great job on The Gauntlet that one sounds really tough! Great job on BM2 Step and PC! Oh I want an inversion table but am not sure where I would put it except maybe in the living room.

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout and some yoga. After that I did a few things around the house. When DH got home, the dogs were so excited that Ruby jumped up and scratched Cam's eye. We were lucky and able to get him into the vet that afternoon. He has an ulcer so now has to get drops every 4 hours and is in a blow up collar to prevent him from reaching the eye. Poor guy probably hates it here now. Saturday I did a run in Romania and some more things around the house. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight workout with some core and yoga.

Have a great day!

Julie The inversion table is really nice. I got it for my DH for Christmas, but I am enjoying it too. Great job on your heavy weight, core, and yoGa. Poor Cam, how long does he have to stay in the collar? Great jo on your run in Romania, heavy weight and core workouts. Trixie’s trial is going great and her new name is Pogo because of her missing leg . Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Cam has to stay in the collar until his eye is healed. We tried taking it off but as soon as we do he starts pawing at his eye. Pogo is an adorable for a tripod! So glad her trial is going great.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout and some mobility and yoga! I guess Cam doesn't hate it too much here. He is laying his head on my lap as I type this. I know he hates the drops though. He fights every time I try to put them in. I can't understand how he is able to squeeze his eye shut so hard.

Have a great day!

Pam Great job on BM2 Step and Power Circuits. Nice that you have an inversion table when your back is tight.

Julie At least it was only a dusting of snow. They have been threating snow here but so far so good. Great work on your heavy weight and core workouts and yoga workouts. oh no I hope Cam's eye gets better soon. I am sure he doesn't hate it now, I am sure he appreciates everything you are doing for him.

Sunday I went dragon boating. It wasn't raining but it sure was cold and windy. I was soaked by the time we were finished. Monday I did Boss Bands Glutes and Core. Then in the afternoon we needed to go to the bank so we walked down there and after we went for a coffee at Starbucks. Then in the evening I went dragon boating again. It was a nice evening and we had a great paddle. This morning I did Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox Timesaver Premix. Then I walked Zoey because our friend was suffering from really bad allergies. After I walked Zoey I had a dentist appointment to get a cavity filled so it only took about 20 minutes. Then after lunch we went and got groceries and then I took Zoey out for another walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl So glad you got a dragon boating session in despite the cold and wind. Great job on BBG&C! Must have been a nice day to go for a walk and get more dragon boating in. Great job on RSKTP! Wow that is a fast dentist appointment. Zoey is so lucky to have you be able to take her for so many walks.

This morning I did some core work, a ride in Montana, and a yoga session! I had to go into the office today so DH is staying home to give Cam his eye drops. He was practicing last night and was struggling so hopefully he can get them in without me.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, mobility and yoga. I’m Sure Cam loves it there and finally feels safe and cared for. It’s amazing how hard they can squeeze those eyes shut isn’t it>?

B]Cheryl[/B] Great job dragon boating in those conditions. It doesn’t sound like much fun at all in that weather! Ii bet you were frozen being so wet in the cold and wind. Great job on BBGC, dragon boating, RSK and your walks with Zoey. I bet your neighbor loves having you for a neighbor taking her on so many walks.

Julie Great job on your core work, ride, and yoga! I hope things go ok with your DH giving Cam his drops!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day so I went for a bike ride. DH is trying to get his car ready for a race this weekend so I went by myself. Them I came home and cleaned out the pool and mowed and trimmed the lawn. This morning was Hiit Circuit Upper body with abs mixed in. This morning I have a wish delivery and the wish is a puppy! I can’t wait for this one. I’m not sure if the little boy knows it’s coming today or not, hopefully it’s a surprise. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your ride in Montana and your yoga session. I hope everything went well with your DH giving Cam his eye drops.

Pam Good work on your bike ride and Hiit Circuit Upper Body. I think getting a puppy for a wish delivery will be fun.

This morning I did Boss Bands Total Body. Then I got all the housework done. Our friend still wasn't feeling well so we took Zoey out for a walk for him again.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Cam was smiling when I got home last night so that made me feel like maybe he really does like it here. Great job on your bike ride and HCUB with abs mixed in! That is the best wish surprise ever. I hope he was excited.

Cheryl DH texted me after each drop to let me know he got it in the eye! Great job on BBTB and your housework and walking Zoey!

This morning I did a heavy weight workout and some mobility and yoga! I'm taking tomorrow off work and Cam gets his eye rechecked. I am not hopeful it has healed and will be surprised if he doesn't have to have surgery.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on BBTB, your housework and your walk with Zoey!

Julie Aw how sweet that Cam was smiling when you got home. Sometimes I think that even though they hate some of the things we have to do, they somehow know that we hare doing it to take care of them. At least that’s what I tell myself . Great job on your heavy weight workout, mobility and yoga. I hope things go well for Cam tomorrow and that he doesn’t have to have surgery!

This morning I did RWH Hiit Circuit lower body the extreme lower body premix. I was questioning my decision about halfway through the workout though because it was really tough this morning, but I pushed through it. The little boy was so excited to get his puppy yesterday and the puppy is just adorable. He was so sweet and chill I couldn’t believe it. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.