Strength in Numbers

Julie Good work on your walk, bike ride in Turkey and yoga. I hope everything is OK with Benny.

Pam Great job on Body Max Step and Power Circuits and ICE Boot Camp Circuit + Blizzard Blast. That was a long drive but at least you didn't have to go all the way. Hopefully the little girl is doing OK. Haha herding cats. Hopefully it didn't take you too long to round them up.

This morning I did AOLIH and core 1. Then I went and got groceries and in the afternoon I took my mom out. She is still looking for shoes and we didn't have any luck on that. But she did need some new bras and so did I so we went to a store for a bra fitting and we both got a few new bras.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam DH and I are actually talking about adopting Cameron the black boxer. We will see though since he has some healing and fattening up to do. Great job on BM step plus power circuits! Oh poor little girl having to go to the hospital instead of getting her wish discovery meeting. Great job on ICE BCC plus BB! I love the name Kit Kat. Hope you didn't have to chase them around too much.

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH plus core 1! Ugh, I hate shopping for bras. I have yet to find one that I really like and feel comfortable in. Hopefully your mom will find some shoes soon. I have really tiny feet and sometimes shop in the kids section. Which sometimes means they are cheaper but not always great quality.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout and some core work. Now I am work and trying to be happy about it. We didn't end up taking Benny to the vet because we checked his urine again and it was clear of blood but it was really smelly and dark so we took a sample in and the vet said he has an infection and gave him antibiotics. I would so much rather be home with him when he isn't feeling well.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and core. I hope your mom finds her shoes soon. It is so much harder for women to shop for these occasions then men. They pretty much have their standard suits andd dress shoes.

Julie Poor Cameron. I’m amazed at how resilient so many of these animals are after the tough times that they have gone through. I’m also amazed and disgusted at how horrible people can be. Great job on your heavy weight and core work. Hopefully your day at work will go by quickly. It’s good that you were able to identify the issue with Benny and get him some meds so hopefully he’ll be back to feeling like himself again soon.

The cat herding went amazingly well yesterday. Eloise was asleep on the couch and I just walked up and picked her up. Kit Kat hid under the couch, but I just reached under and pulled her out. Then I had them sitting in a carrier for an extra 20 minutes, but at least I wasn’t stressed trying to catch them. Kit Kat was so scared though, I felt so bad. Hopefully they are doing well, I will be checking in with the lady today. This morning was RWH Plyo hiit 2 and ICE Stacked Sets upper body. They are both so short that it was right at an hour even doing the whole warm up and cool down for both. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie This store was great for shopping for bras. They were very helpful and made sure I got one that fit me really well. You do have tiny feet if you can shop in the kids section, but you are right that the quality isn't always the greatest. Good job on your heavy weight and core workout. It is hard when you can't be at home when our animals aren't feeling well. I am glad that it was just an infection and nothing more.

Pam I agree that men have it much easier than women in buying clothes. Glad that your cat herding went well. I hope that Eloise and Kat are doing well in their new home. Great work on RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and Stacked Sets Upper Body.

This morning I did Butts and Guts. It had been years since I had done that one. I enjoyed it though it was longer than I remembered. Then I got most of the housework done before I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning. It went well except I do have a cavity so I have to go back in about 3 weeks to have it looked after. When I got home I finished up the housework so now it is all done.

Cheryl

Pam So glad you didn't have to herd the cats too much. Hopefully they do well with the new home. Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 2 and ICE SS UB!

Cheryl Great job on B&G! That one was always a dread for me because of the length. Oh no, cavities suck!

I am exhausted today. Going into the office just seems to take a lot out of me. Plus things are just crazy right now at work. This morning I did some mobility and yoga work. We are supposed to have a rainy, windy, and cold weekend. I am taking tomorrow off and going to try to get some things done around the house.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on B&G. It is really long, I think I would like it more if it was shorter :rolleyes:. Great job getting the housework done too. I really hate getting cavities filled, yuck.

Julie Sorry work is so draining right now. Great job on mobility and yoga. Hopefully you get everything done that you want to.

I forgot to post yesterday but I did LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets lower with pyramid shoulders and core. It‘s really short so all of that was still under an hour, I don’t think I have every done that one before. It was a really easy lower body workout, I went up twice on most of the weights from what Cathe used and it was still lighter than normal. I probably won’t do that one again unless I need a really light day. Kit Kat and Eloise are doing pretty well in their new home. It is a perfect home for them - an older woman who lives alone and is just so nice. She sent me a video of them playing yesterday which made me happy. This morning was supposed to be an X10 segment and an ab circuits, but since I did abs yesterday and 3 of the X10 segments last week I did Tracey Stahle’s High intensity step mix. I hadn’t done that one in a long time so it was a good change. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Sorry that you are so exhausted, I am sure having to commute to the office doesn't help. Good work on your mobility nd yoga work. I hope you get everything done around the house and can relax and recuperate.

Pam Great job on LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower +Pyramid Shoulders and Core and Tracey Stahle's High Intensity Step Mix. That is great that you can go heavier that Cathe. I bet that was great to hear that Kit Kat and Eloise were doing well in their new home.

So yesterday I did ICE Chiseled Upper Body. In the afternoon I went to the SPCA and I got to help out with the exams for our new arrivals, 4 kittens and 1 cat. That is something I always enjoyed doing. Today I did X10 Cardio Blast + Ab Circuits No Equipment Abs. I am feeling my abs tonight so I should be sore tomorrow. Then I got the laundry done and in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk. It was a nice day so I wanted to get out before the rain came back.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LITE SS LB plus Pyramid shoulders and core! Hmm I don't remember that one but anytime I can go heavier than Cathe makes me feel super strong! That is great news about Eloise and Kit Kat! Great job on TS HIS!

Cheryl Great job on ICE CUB and X10 CB plus NE abs! Glad you got to enjoy a nice day out with a walk with Zoey.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and some core work and then did a bunch of housework. Saturday I did a run in Romania and then did some more housework. It was time to flip the mattress so I did that and also made sure to vacuum it and under it as well. So much dog hair! Sunday I did yoga since I forgot to do it Saturday and this morning I did heavy weights and core!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on CUB, X10 CB, NE abs, and your walk with Zoey. it’s great that you got out to enjoy the nice weather.

Julie Great job on your heavy wieght, core work, and housework! Alson on your run in Romania, yoga, heavy weights, and core. Good idea to vacuum the mattress and under it while you were flipping it.

Saturday was my rest day and I got some more yard work done. I’m just doing a little at a time because I don’t like doing it very much :rolleyes:. Yesterday was cardio kicks and some more yard work. The back yard is now ready for mulch and a couple of areas of the front yard, but I still have more to do. Hopefully I’ll get it done this week and then can start doing mulch. This morning was Athletic Training. I was thinking about subbing something else because it seems like I’ve done that one a lot lately, but I couldn’t think what else I wanted to do so I just did it. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I do not like yard work either. We have a large area in our yard that we need to fence off and try to get the grass to grow and I am not looking forward to doing it. Great job on CK and AT!

I have to take Ruby to the vet today to get surgery to remove a bump by her ear. I feel so bad she didn't get to eat this morning. She keeps giving me stinky side eye. I was not really feeling like working out but I started my bike ride in Turkey and there was a dog that ran along side the trainer the whole time so that helped. After that I did some yoga.

Have a great day!

Julie Poor Ruby. I always feel so bad when I have to withhold food from them. Hopefully everything goes great with her bump removal. Great job on your bike ride in Turkey. That’s awesome that there was a dog that helped you get through it.

This morning was Plyo Hiit 1. I almost subbed something else because I hate all of those burpees, but I sucked it up and did it. I don’t know why that one just seems sooo hard to me, but it get me good this morning. I had to pause and rest a bit after the wide leg burpees with tuck jumps. At least it’s short! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workouts and your run in Romania. The dog and cat hair get everywhere. Good idea to vacuum your mattress.

Pam That is what is nice about being in a strata. We have gardeners come in and they do most of the work. There is a bit we need to do but not as much as having your own yard. Good work on Cardio Kicks and Athletic Training.

Julie Poor Ruby, it is always hard not feeding them because they don't understand why. I hope everything went well with her surgery. Good job on your bike ride, I am glad the dog in the video helped.

Pam Great work on Plyo Hiit 1. That one is hard for me too and I think it is all of those burpees.

So Saturday morning I did a timesaver premix for KPC. Then I went dragon boating. It was a rainy day but at least it was warm out. Then after that we went with our friend to a local home and garden show. It was a small one but it was interesting walking around. Sunday I did two dragon boat sessions. The first one was with my team and then I helped out with people learning to dragon boat. It was a nice day and the sun came out for a bit. Then after that we went for a walk to our friend and Zoey. Yesterday I was really tired and dragging my butt. I didn't do a workout but I did take Zoey for a walk in the morning because she didn't want to get out of bed before our friend needed to go to work. This morning I did FT Legs, Glutes and Core. Then I went and got groceries and we did some errands in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on sucking it up and doing Plyo HiiT 1! I think both those Plyo Hiits are hard but 1 seems harder because all the burpees I think.

Cheryl Great job on KPC timesaver! How nice to have a couple of nice days for dragon boating. I love that Zoey clearly doesn't get out bed so you can take her for a walk. Great job on FT LGC!

Well Ruby didn't get her bump removed yesterday. They ran the pre-anesthesia bloodwork and her liver enzymes were off the chart. So they are sending in some blood to a lab to find out what is going on. The vet said try not to worry too much since she doesn't seem to be having any external or other liver disease symptoms. Yeah, I'll try not to worry. :rolleyes: This morning I did heavy weights and core workout!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your KPC premix and dragon boating. I like going to those home and garden shows sometimes to see what the trends are. That’s awesome that you had a nice day for your two dragon boat sessions. That Zoey sounds like quite the little trickster! Great job on FT LGC!

Julie Oh no! How can you possibly NOT worry when they tell you something like that?! Hopefully they are able to come back with a reasonable explanation that isn’t liver disease . Great job on your heavy weight and core workout.

This morning was Total Body Trisets upper body split. I have a wish delivery this afternoon for a kid who is getting a golf cart, so that should be a fun one. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Yeah right don't worry about your dog :rolleyes:. I hope the vet is right and it isn't anything to worry about but it would be nice to know why the liver enzymes were elevated that much. Good work on your heavy weight and core workout.

Pam Great job on Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split. A golf cart would be a fun gift.

This morning I did ICE Low Impact Sweat 1 and Stretch Max #3. Then I braved Costco, it actually wasn't too bad there this morning. After that I went out to my mom's and took her out. She did get a pair of shoes so that is one more thing crossed off the list.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TBT UB! Oh that is too cute he wanted a golf cart.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS1 & SM3! I am going to Costco tomorrow. I am hoping it will be calmer on a Friday but probably not.

The results for Ruby came in and she has two enzymes that are elevated. She has to go in today to get an ultrasound of her liver and digestive system. She wasn't allowed to eat again even though they aren't sedating her. She probably thinks I am mean not feeding her twice in one week. I can't imagine how they are going to get her to stay still to do the ultrasound but oh well. I did do some yoga and mobility work this morning. I am taking tomorrow off work. Our weekend weather is not so great with rainy and in the 50s. We have so much rain already we have standing puddles in our yard.

Have a great weekend!

Julie I doubt that it will be calmer on a Friday, but you never know. Poor Ruby it is hard when you can't explain to them what is happening. I am sure they have their ways to keep animals still when doing the ultrasound. Good job on your yoga and mobility work. Enjoy your weekend, I hope you don't get a lot of rain.

This morning I did ICE Metabolic Blast. Then I got all of the housework done and some things prepped for dinner. Then I went to the shelter for my shift. I was quite busy since there was a lot to do.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIS and SM! That’s great that Costco wasn’t too bad and your mom got her shoes for the wedding!

Julie Oh poor Ruby. Maybe they have you withhold food in case they need to sedate her for the ultrasound. I hope they are able to figure out what is going on with her. Great job on your mobility work and yoga. I hope your weekend doesn’t end up being a washout!

Cheryl Great job on MB and your housework and meal prepping!

Yesterday morning we had an appointment and by the time I remembered it was going to be too rushed to get my workout in before we left. I did end up doing Cardio Leg Blast in the afternoon though. It always seems weird to workout in the afternoon. This morning was X54 which was the step, LI, and fat burning circuit and the abs from LIC. X10 always seems hard but it seemed especially hard this morning. I had almost done a premix with 4 segments, so I was glad that I had decided not to. Now I’m waiting for someone who is bringing me a new foster kitten. Have a great day!

Pam

This morning was 4DS kickbox. I haven’t done that one ins a long time so it was a good change but not really one of my favorites. I’m always wondering why Cathe does such long warm ups for the short kickbox workouts. The warm up is half of the cardio in that one. It’s supposed to be nice here today but it pretty cold right now so I’m hoping it warms up fast! Have a great day,

Pam

Cheryl Great job on ICE MB and your housework!

Pam Great job on getting in CLB in the afternoon and X54 plus LIC abs! X10 is tough. Great job on 4DS kickbox!

Friday I did heavy weights and core workout and then went to Costco and got groceries and did some things around the house. Saturday I did a hike in Romania and some yoga and then my dad and I went on a road trip to pick up a new dog. He was the dog that DH and I helped transport a few weeks ago. I just couldn't get him out of my mind so we decided to adopt him. His name is Cameron (Cam for short) and he is beautiful. He is really skinny and has some issues we will have to have the vet check out in a few weeks. We thought things were going well with all our current dogs but on Sunday, he got into a scuffle with both Gunner and Benny over food so we will have to feed him separate. Later on Sunday they were out in the yard running along the fence with the neighbor dog so hopefully they are all going to be friends. This morning I started a new weight workout and did some yoga.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.