Strength in Numbers

Julie That is the worst when you think it's Friday and it isn't. I hope they day went by quickly. Great job making it through your last total body workout of phase 2.

Cheryl Great job on FT total body. It didn't feel that much Christmas to me this year either, I'm not sure why. You are getting your workouts in with all of the packing. I hope that your mom doesn't have to wait too long to get her suite.

Julie I'm glad that you got a better sleep Great job on yoga.

Yesterday my friend and I went on a 22 mile bike ride. It was a little cold, but not too bad. Today our highs are in the 70s but it's raining all day. We're going to try to get out for another ride tomorrow because it's supposed to be in the 60s. This morning I did Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I was supposed to do RUUB, but my shoulder has been in terrible pain for the last two days so I didn't want to do any upper body work. It's some kind of muscle pull or something but it is really driving me crazy. Our stepson and his girlfriend got engaged last night. She proposed to him :) She told us on Christmas Eve that she was going to, so everyone is very excited. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Glad that you got a better nights sleep. Great job on yoga. I still had a great time on Christmas, it just felt a bit we

Pam Good work on your 22 mile bike ride. That must be nice to be in the 70s, it is near freezing here for us. Great job on Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I hope your shoulder heals soon. It is so hard when your shoulder is in pain because it makes it hard to do much of anything. That is so great that his girlfriend proposed to him.

So I didn't workout again today. It was another early day at my mom's for the final cleaning. She had Molly Maid come in to do the inside of the house but we still had to do a bit of cleaning outside. It was really cold out too. It was a mix of rain and snow which made it even worse to be outside cleaning. At least that is done now and the house will have a new owner as of tomorrow. I grew up in that house and knowing that I will never be coming back made it a bit hard.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Saturday I started Phase 3 of Revamp with Squat Day. After that was some errands and chores at my house and my mom's. Then DH and I went to his step family's Christmas gathering. We didn't stay long so we actually got home at a decent time. Sunday I did Revamp Bench Press day and then it was some more stuff around the house, working a few hours, and then some relaxing. This morning I did Revamp Deadlift day.

Pam Great job on your 22 mile bike ride! Wow 70s is awesome. We had 50 degree weather on Christmas but that is the highest it has been. Normally in the 30s and 40s. Great job on SB and SJP abs! I hope your shoulder feels better soon. That reminds me of Friends when Monica was going to propose to Chandler. That is great news for them!

Cheryl Glad you got everything done for your mom. It is sad that it was the house you grew up and have so many memories of. Hope your mom can move into her new place soon.

Have a great day and New Year!

Cheryl Oh boy, cleaning outside in the cold in the rain/snow doesn't sound like much fun at all. I'm sure you are glad that is done, but I imagine it must have been hard knowing you weren't going to be going back there anymore. I felt that way when we sold my parents cottage after 50 years.

Julie Great job on Revamp squat day, bench press day, and deadlift day! Our weather has been very up and down. The last few days it has been really warm, but we've been getting a lot of rain. We passed the record for rainfall in a year last week.

Saturday my friend and I went for another 21 mile bike ride, then I went and helped at an adoption event. We weren't supposed to have one this weekend, but the rescue that was there shared our space last time, so we shared theirs this time. I also got two little cute kittens to foster. The woman that they came from said they were 8 weeks old, but I don't think they are any more than 6 weeks at most. They are really cute. Sunday I did RUUP plus bonus abs, then spent the day un decorating the house. This morning was Rhythmic Step. I have a vet appt for Margarita who is really congested and Peter Pan who I think has an ear infection this afternoon. We usually go to the beach for New Years, but we wanted to stay home this year, so we're just going out for a nice dinner. Oh and Tiger Lilly was adopted on Friday! She had her eye appointment and it's doing a lot better. She still has to have eye drops for a couple of week and a follow up appointment, but the woman who adopted her was fine with all of that. I really liked her and she sent me a photo that evening of here all cuddled up in her arms :). Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Phase 3 Revamp Squat day, Bench Day and Deadlift day and all of your chores and errands.

Pam Good work on your 21 mile bike ride. That is great that Tiger Lilly was adopted and that you got two new fosters. Good work on RUUB and Rhythmic Step.

Saturday I did Step Blast, Sunday was Total Body Giant Sets and today was RWH LIHI #1 and bonus abs #1. Then this afternoon I made it out for a bit of a walk. We are having a quiet night as DH has a bad cold and doesn't want to do anything.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I should have done yoga yesterday but I was lazy all day. This morning I did Revamp upper body and had a heart attack during my 1-arm lat pulldowns when I saw a spider hanging from my arm. I screeched and woke up DH. At least he cared enough to see if I was ok.

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride and RS! I am sure the kitties enjoyed having you home for the night. That is great news about Tiger Lilly. Hope Margarita and Peter Pan are doing better.

Cheryl Great job on SB, TBGS, and RWH LIHI 1 plus bonus abs 1! Glad you were able to get a walk in too. I hope DH is feeling better soon and that you don't catch what he has.

Have a great day!

Yesterday I took as a rest day since it was the holiday. We have a tradition of making eggs benedict for breakfast on New Years day. After breakfast we did a little running around and some work around the house. This morning was XTrain disc 5 legs and the abs for LIC. Now I have some cleaning and running around to do. Peter Pan does have an ear infection and Margarita an Upper Respiratory Infection. She is on antibiotics and is doing much better. This morning she is really playful so I can tell she is finally feeling better. Peter Pan has to have ear drops for 14 days and hopefully that will clear him up. I'm still working on names for the two new little ones, they sure are cute! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Revamp Upper Body. I would have had a heart attack too if I saw a spider hanging off my arm. At least you DH checked to make sure that you were OK.

Pam Eggs benedict is a yummy breakfast. Good job on XTrain Legs and the abs for LIC. I hope Peter Pan and Margarita get better soon.

Yesterday morning I did RWH Upper Body Circuit and then went to my brothers for New Years lunch. Today I did yoga and then went to the SPCA. We only had one cat because all the rest had been adopted but we still had our rats, guinea pig and gerbil.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Revamp Squat day! No spiders this morning although I was keeping my eye out at all times for one to show up.

Pam Good for you for taking a rest day on the holiday! Great job on XTrain Legs and LIC abs! Poor kitties, I am glad you were able to get them some medicine and they are doing a little better already.

Cheryl Great job on RWH UBC and yoga! DH checked on me by yelling from the bedroom asking if I was ok. Once I said spider he rolled over and went back to sleep. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH UBC, yoga, and your SPCA shift. It seems like your cats all get adopted quickly!

Julie Great job on Revamp squat day. Thank goodness for no spiders. I would have been so scared!

Well wasn't I the rude one yesterday, only talking about myself. I think I must have accidentally forgotten to include the quotes :rolleyes:. This morning was To the Max. I hadn't done it in awhile and it was really hard, but I made it through. Twitchy and Sambuca are at the vet today for their neuter surgeries and getting their microchips. I'm hoping they will be adopted quickly. They are really sweet, especially Twitchy, he just curls up on you hugging you. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Revamp Squat day and no spiders. Too funny about how your DH checked up on you.

Pam Usually the cats get adopted quickly and the kittens even quicker. Yes I thought that was very rude of you only talking about yourself :p. Great job on TTM. I am sure Twitchy and Sambuca will get adopted quickly. Twitchy sounds so sweet.

Today I went to Twist, the first time in 2 weeks. Because Christmas and New Years fell on a Tuesday they weren't open and the Thursday after Christmas I was helping my mom move so it felt good to be back. After that I went and got groceries and then got some housework done. My mom called today to let me know that she can move into her suite on Tuesday. So I called the moving company for her to book them for that day. She will be so glad to get this all done and can get her suite furnished with her stuff.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Twist. That is great that your mom is getting her suite. I'm sure it will feel so much better to start getting settled in to her new place and making it feel like home again.

This morning I did Rockout Knockout. That one goes by pretty quickly for me being split up into the three sections. We've had rain most of this week, but it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so we're hoping to get out for a bike ride. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Rockout Knockout.

This morning I did FS Low Impact Cardio. Then I got some more cleaning done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

So I realized I forgot to mention I was off work on Friday. I did do Revamp Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and this morning. I am trying to rush through this last phase so I can be done by the time Lite arrives. Friday and Saturday I also spent most of the day cleaning and doing chores around the house. Sunday I did some meal prepping but mostly relaxed. This week is going to be a tough and stressful week at work as I have meetings almost all day long every day.

Pam Haha! You were not rude and I really didn’t even think about it. Great job on TTM! Twitchy is such a cute name and I love Sambuca! Great job on RK! That one does go by quickly! I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Twist! That is awesome that your mom will be able to move in this week already. I am sure both of you will be happy to have this all over with and she can finally settle in. Great job on FS LIC and cleaning! Ah good ole cleaning that never ends!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC and your cleaning.

Julie I hope you got to enjoy your long weekend. Great job on all of your Revamp workouts!
Have they said when LITE is supposed to ship? I had forgotten about it but then I saw something about the preorder on the site. It seems like this one is taking a long time. Sorry to hear it's going to be a tough and stressful week for you. I hope it's not as painful as it sounds.

Saturday my friends and I did a 21 mile bike ride. Between New Years resolutions and the fact that it was in the 60s and dry after 6 days of rain, the trail was packed. It was nice getting to there though. Sunday was my rest day. I mainly did laundry and spent some time with the cats. Last night my friend took me to the Justin Timberlake concert. It was a really great show. He has about 8 dancers and the whole thing was choreographed. There were stages on both ends of the floor with a big curved walkway between them so they were all over the place the whole time. This morning was Intensity and the abs from ME. It has been a while since I've done Intensity and I was so happy to get to the LI Hiit portion. Have a great day!

Pam

P.S. I just noticed that the LITE workouts are listed in workout manager, and the forum says the should start shipping around January 10th! :-D

Last edited:
Julie Great job on your Revamp workouts and all of your cleaning and chores. I hope your week isn't as stressful as you think it will be. Meetings all week long are not fun at all.

Pam Good work on your 21 mile bike ride. People's new year resolutions will die out in a couple of weeks and you will have the trail back to yourselves. Nice that your friend took you to see Justin Timberlake. I bet he would put on a great show. Great job on Intensity and the abs from ME.

Saturday I did RWH Circuit Upper Body. Sunday I took as a day off and we went to my mom's to put a few things in her new place. She can't officially move in until tomorrow but we got some things put in there. Today I was really tired and took another day off. I think the past month is catching up with me with not eating as healthy as I normally do and not drinking enough water. Tomorrow will be another busy day as we get my mom moved into her new suite.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Revamp again. I have 6 workouts left that I am trying to get done before the end of next week so I can start Lite and maybe build up my cardio capacity.

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride! Oh wow that sounds like quite a show. Great job on Intensity and ME abs! The LI section of that one is like a drink of nice cool water when you finally get to it. I believe Lite will be shipping the end of this week. It did take a long time to get done and out. I feel like they also filmed later than normal.

Cheryl Great job on RWH CUB! That is nice that you could start putting things in her new place a day early. I am sure you needed the rest. You have been working so hard the last month. I hope everything goes smoothly for you moving your mom into her new suite!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Yes, I always hated the gym in January because it was so crowded, but it was always back to normal by February. I guess that is kind've sad.Great job on CUB. I think you need the extra rest day, you have had a whirlwind of a month between the holidays and your moms move. That is nice that you were able to move some things in early. I hope the rest of the move goes well.

Julie Great job on Revamp. I'm kind've glad that I forgot about LITE. Now I'm excited instead of being disappointed that it hasn't shipped yet. :rolleyes:

I started Cathe's January rotation yesterday. Today was cardio supersets and I added the Step add on which made it an hour. I'm not a big fan of that workout, but it was good for a change of pace. This afternoon I am taking Twitchy to the vet because he has an ugly cough. He seems completely normal and then every so often coughs and it sounds terrible. I thought he was just trying to cough up a hairball the first couple of days, but it has gone on for about a week now. It seems like there is always something with these little guys! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Revamp. Lite should help you with getting your cardio back up.

Pam Good work on Cardio Supersets and the step add on. I hope everything is OK with Twitchy. They are lucky to have someone like you to look after them.

I was going to go to Twist this morning but I received a message from the trainer saying that he had a really bad migraine so the class was cancelled. So instead I did FT Legs, Glutes and Core. Then we went and met the movers at the storage place to get my mom's things packed up and now everything is in her new place though not in its final spot. I am going back out there tomorrow afternoon to help her unpack some more boxes.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Well it was bound to happen with my pushing my workouts and the weather going up and down but I finally got sick. I thought I was over the weekend but it decided to wait until last night to hit. I slept in and am still exhausted. If this wasn't such a busy week at work, I would have taken today off. Needless to say no workout for me today.

Pam Great job on CSS plus the step add on! Poor Twitchy! I hope it is something they can easily medicate him for.

Cheryl Great job on subbing in FT LGC! You are so close to having her all settled. I am sure you will celebrate when it is done.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.