Strength in Numbers

Saturday we had an early vet appointment and a lot of errands to run so I didn't get a workout in. Sunday I did Revamp and then did some meal prepping and relaxing. This morning was Revamp again.

Cheryl Good for you for listening to your body and resting. It is getting to be that time of year where I struggle with motivation and energy because it is always dark, gloomy, and cold out. I hate getting dental work and the numbing feeling like one side of my face won't move. Hopefully you are feeling a little more energetic.

Have a great day!

I wrote a post the other day, but I don't see it here! Hmmmm.
Julie Great job on Revamp despite a ad sleep. Hopefully the holiday party was fun and helped you get through the day without being too exhausted.

Cheryl Great job on Twist. It think that cold rain its the worst, I would rather have snow. That is a bummer that you are getting so much. I hope it dries out soon.

Julie Great job getting up and getting through Revamp even though it was slow going. Hopefully you were able to get caught up on rest over the weekend,

Cheryl I really hate getting fillings. I had the freezing and the sound of the drill and pretty much everything about it!

Julie Great job on Revamp x 2 and your meal prepping.

Thursday we did get out for our bike ride, but it was a bit of a bust. The trail still had snow on it in the shady parts and we had to get off and walk through that, and at some of the street crossings. There were also a lot of trees down, so we finally gave up and turned around. We ended up doing about 16 miles, but our pace was 9 mph compared to our normal 12.4. Friday I did Pyramid upper body. Saturday was my rest day and we had an adoption event. It was pretty slow, but we did end up having 5 adoptions, including Bella. Sunday I did Pyramid Lower body and then we had another adoption event. Bonita and 1 other kitten were our only adoptions. Hopefully next weekend will be better. Last night we had our annual Christmas caroling party which was a lot of fun. This morning was Step, Jump. and Pump. We finally got the light on the tree yesterday afternoon, so I'll finish decorating it today. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Revamp and your meal prepping. I hope in the new year I can get back to meal prepping too.

Pam That is so annoying to write a post and then not know where it went. Good for you in trying to get your bike ride in. Hopefully the snow is gone now and your next ride will be better. At least you got a few adoptions, maybe it has slowed down because everyone is busy with Christmas. Good work on PLB, PUB and SJP.

Saturday I did Cardio Shred and Push Day and then some errands. Sunday we went out to my mom's to do more packing so I didn't have time for cardio and just did Pull Day. This morning I did ICE LIS #1 and bonus abs 2. We are getting some of my mom's furniture so we are selling the stuff that we have. So Saturday we sold our china cabinet and tonight we sold our table and chairs. I guess we will be eating on the couch for a bit until we get my mom's table and chairs.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning was yoga and it felt wonderful! That feels so weird saying that after so many years of not wanting to do yoga.

Pam Sometimes I have had to double check on whether I actually posted what I wrote. You have been so busy with your kitties and the holiday. Sorry last week’s bike ride turned out to be a bust but hey 16 miles is still pretty good. Great job on PUB and those pikes! 5 adoptions is great! Great job on PLB and SJP! Hope you got all your decorating done!

Cheryl Great job on CS plus Push day plus all your errands and the Pull day the next day! Glad you were able to get back out to your mom’s to do more packing. Hopefully that means the rain has slowed down for you. Great job on ICE LIS1 plus bonus abs 2! You have been busy between your mom’s packing and selling your furniture.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Cardio shred and push day, pull day, and ICE LIS 1 and abs 2. That is great that your furniture sold so quickly too. Hopefully you'll have a table to eat on soon :).

Julie Great job on yoga. I am still hopeful that I will get to the point of wanting to do yoga. I guess I have to start making myself do it a few times before I have any chance. I got all of the decorating done that is going to be done. It seems like it's a bit less each year.

This morning was ICE Chiseled Lower Body and I adde the blizzard blast and icy core 2. It was 80 minutes but it went by quickly. I can't believe how much leg work Cathe has in the rotation. I have to keep double checking that I'm reading the calendar right. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on yoga. Even though you don't get your heart rate up or feel like you are really working yoga is still good for you.

Pam Good work on ICE Chiseled Lower Body and the blizzard blast and icy core 2. That is a long workout but great that it went by quickly.

This morning was Twist, another great workout. Then we were off to my mom's to continue packing. We went through a lot of things that we just packed away to get ready for the open house. We are getting there but still have a ways to go.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Revamp. I am still really loving these total body workouts and am actually not looking forward to going back to an upper lower split. I never thought I would say that but I still have another week of total body so maybe I will change my mind.

Pam Great job on ICE CLB plus BB and icy core 2! Which rotation are you doing? Lots of leg work sounds like just my thing. I think that is partially what happened with me. I forced myself to include it in my weekly rotation and I was doing that at a time I was doing heavy weights so I think my body really needed it.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Hopefully you are closer than you think and the last bit will go by fast!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Revamp. Glad that you are enjoying the total body workouts.

This morning I did Segments 1 and 3 from Stretch Max. Then I went to the SPCA. We didn't have any cats or kittens but we did have a bunny, guinea pig, 4 rats and a gerbil. Our 2 degus got adopted yesterday by a family that did research into them so they know what is involved in looking after them. Then I went and got groceries since I probably won't have any time next week to get any. Then before dinner I went and took Zoey out for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Revamp! I am taking tomorrow off work. I am excited because I haven't had a Friday off since Thanksgiving and I have a lot I want to get done before Christmas. We are having my family get together on Saturday so it will be nice to have time on Friday to do things before that.

Cheryl Great job on 2 segments from SM! I that is so awesome the degus got adopted. I love that they also did research first to make sure it was something they were capable of doing. Gives them a better chance of staying there long term.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Twist, I kind've miss going somewhere to workout. Why is there an open house at your moms? Isn't it already sold?

Julie Great job on Revamp. I really prefer total body workouts to the splits. I think I'm doing Cathe's November rotation, but I can't remember for sure.

Cheryl Great job on Stretch max. It must be fun to show up at the SPCA to see what animals are there each time you go. That is great that the degus got adopted. It seems like they were there for a long time compared to the other animals you have had.

Julie Great job on Revamp. I hope you are able to get a lot done on your day off tomorrow. I feel like I still have so much to do to get ready for Christmas.

Yesterday my friend and I went on a 23 mile bike ride. This one was much better than the last one. It was a little chilly, but not terrible. This morning I did 30/30. It was supposed to be CCC, but I had a vet appointment and didn't have enough time for that (how convenient, huh?) Tiger Lilly has a ruptured corneal ulcer. They said that it has a good chance of healing itself with the antibiotics and antibiotic drops, I'm really hoping that it will. If not, she may end up losing that eye. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Revamp. Enjoy your day off and your family get together.

Pam No, no open house we just went through the bins we just put stuff in to get ready for the open house. There was a lot of stuff that my mom jut wanted to get out of the house and didn't go through. The degus had been there since July or August so yes they were there for a long time compared to the other animals. Good work on your 23 mile bike ride and 30/30. Darn that you didn't have time to do CCC. I hope that the antibiotics help Tiger Lilly and she doesn't end up losing her eye.

This morning I went to Twist and then we went out to my mom's to do more packing. It was so windy out today. The power went out a few times at my mom's though not for long and then on the drive home it was hard keeping the car on the road. There was chaos on the roads with downed trees and no traffic signals but at least it was in the opposite direction than we were going. I really had to keep my hands tight on the steering wheel because of all the wind gusts. They were up to 80 miles per hour in some places.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Rockout Knockout and then got all the housework and laundry done. Then I cleaned up some leave from yesterdays wind storm and then got some errands done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Friday I did yoga and then got quite a bit done around the house before DH came home. Saturday I did Revamp and then did a bunch of cooking for my family’s get together that night. We didn’t end up getting home until almost midnight so Sunday was definitely a full rest day. This morning was Revamp again.

Pam Great job on your 23 mile bike ride! Glad it was a better ride than your last. Great job on 30/30! Hmm that is very convenient that you had to sub that for CCC! Oh poor Tiger Lily! I will be hoping the antibiotics help heal her eye!

Cheryl Great job on Twist and more packing! That is some crazy wind! I am glad you got home safely. Sounds like a scary drive. Great job on RK plus all your housework and laundry and yardwork. I am sure the yardwork was something you thought you were done with for a while!

Happy Holidays!

Cheryl Great job on Twist on your mom's packing. I can't believe the wind that you had. That must have been quite the stressful drive home. I'm glad that you got home without any issues. Hopefully you are almost done with your mom's packing. Great job on RK and housework and laundry and clean up from the storm. Sounds like a busy day!

Julie Great job on yoga, housework, and revamp x 2!

Friday I did LIHI Back, shoulders, and biceps. We had friends over for dinner that night, so I spent the rest of the day getting ready for that. Saturday morning was LIHI Chest, shoulders, and triceps and bonus abs 1. Then we had an adoption event. I only took Peter Pan since Tiger Lilly's eye is still healing. It is looking a lot better though, so I'm optimistic that it is healing well. Peter Pan didn't get adopted, but we did have 4. Sunday was my rest day and another adoption event. I didn't take anybody because Saturday was slow and Peter Pan was stressed. We did have 6 adoptions, but they were all people who had seen specific cats online and came to meet them, so I didn't feel bad about not taking Peter Pan. This morning I did Circuit Max, an old favorite that I haven't done in a long time. We are doing Christmas with my sil and her family and the kids tonight and tomorrow will be a quiet day with just us and the kids. Merry Christmas!

Pam

Julie Great job on yoga, Revamp and all of your chores. I would have taken Sunday off too if I had gotten home that late.

Pam Good work on LIHI Back, Shoulders and biceps and then Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Glad to hear that Tiger Lilly's eye is getting better. Too bad about Peter Pan not getting adopted but at least some cats did. Good work on Circuit Max too.

I am so bad that I can't remember what I did Saturday, but I did do something. Sunday I didn't get a chance to workout because we went out to my mom's to continue getting rid of things and more packing. This morning I did ICE Rockem' Sockem' Kickbox.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheryl

I had good intentions of getting up and doing yoga Christmas morning but I didn't get good sleep and DH surprised me in getting out of bed before me. He was too anxious to spend the day with me so I decided to not do yoga. This morning I did Revamp.

Pam Great job on LIHI BSB! Hope you had a great dinner with your friends. Great job on LIHI CST + bonus abs 1! Poor Peter Pan! I am sure his forever home is still out there. That is good news about Tiger Lilly's eye. Great job on Circuit Max! That one is a good oldie and has my two favorite guys from Cardio Kicks! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Cheryl Great job on your Saturday mystery workout! Hopefully you are getting close on the packing and took a break for Christmas. Great job on RSK!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workout on Saturday. Whatever it was I'm sure you rocked it :). Great job on ICE RSK. Merry Christmas to you too, I hope it was a great day.

Julie Oh that is so sweet that your DH was so looking forward to spending the day with you. Yoga cn wait. Great job on Revamp!

I didn't work out yesterday morning, I got up and made a big Christmas breakfast. Then we had a lazy day of working on a puzzle, eating popcorn and hanging out. This morning I did AOLIH plus bonus core 1. I'm not sure if I mentioned that I got 2 new kittens on Saturday, but one of them has an upper respiratory infection, so I had to run to the vet to pick up some meds for her. Poor little thing. I had to put her in a room by herself because the little boy (Sambuca) kept trying to play with her. I hope the meds help and she is feeling better soon. It also looks like Tiger Lilly is getting adopted this week. The woman met her at an adoption event a couple of weeks ago and wants her. I just have to wait to see if her application is approved and that everything goes well with her follow on vet appointment on Friday. I hope you both had a nice Christmas!

Pam

I had trouble sleeping last night and woke up super tired. My first thought was "you can do this, it's Friday." My second thought was "crap, it's Thursday not Friday." I got up and eeked my way through my last total body workout for Phase 2 of Revamp. I'll be starting Phase 3 on Saturday.

Pam Your Christmas sounds wonderful. Great job on AOLIH plus bonus core. Poor kitty. I hope she feels better soon. That is great news for Tiger Lily. Now just to hope that her eye is all healed up.

Have a great day!

Julie That is so nice that your DH wanted to spend the day with you. Yoga can wait. Good job on Revamp.

Pam Your Christmas sounds really nice. Great work on AOLIH and bonus core 1. Poor kitty I hope she gets better fast. That is great news about Tiger Lilly, hopefully the adoption will go well.

Julie Oh I hate it when you think it is a day later than what it really is. Good for you in eeking your way through your last total body workout for Phase 2 of Revamp.

So Tuesday I did FT Total Body workout. In the afternoon we went over to my cousins for Christmas dinner. It really didn't feel like Christmas to me at all this year. Wednesday I didn't have time to workout because we went over to my mom's to finish the last bit of packing before the movers came this morning, and I didn't get a chance to workout this morning either. I need to go back over to my mom's tomorrow for some last minute cleaning and then we are done. The keys are given to the new owners Saturday morning. Our next big job will be moving all of her stuff from the storage locker to her new suite which shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I slept better last night and woke up a few minutes early but still feeling refreshed. I did yoga this morning and it was awesome again.

Cheryl Great job on FT TB! You are awesome for doing a workout on Christmas! I am sorry it didn't feel much like a Christmas. Hopefully you still had a good time. That is great your packing is done.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.