So who got in??? RT

OMG!!!!

I couldn't get on the registration page at work. I called DH, who is a teacher. He said he couldn't get free to get to his computer.

He called a second ago. I'M NUMBER 99!!!!!!

Lianne - did you make it? are you going? I was on the 07 RT and met you there!

I remember you well Denise!!! :) I actually typed in the <--- thread that you were one of the ones I would miss seeing this year, cuz' I had read somewhere that you were going to sign up. I had planned not to sign up for a number of reason mainly $$$. With 5 minutes to go though my DH talked me into just doing it for a weekend to myself. So against ALL better judgment, I was #3. :eek:

OMG ROBIN!!!! You caved just like me!!!

I'm #5!!!!!!!!!!

Robin-I'm chatting with Lorrie (LSass) and we're SUPER EXCITED that you're going!!!

WOOHOO everybody!

Gayle

What does no puking mean? I met laura at the tristaters RT in january.

NO NO nothing to do with Laura!!! Sorry. You said prior to registratuon that you thought you were going to puke - that's what I meant. Then wait till you get there, meeting Cathe not laura. :eek: Sorry! Wait - I see you've already met Cathe. Geez, I need to back away from the computer!

I remember you well Denise!!! :) I actually typed in the <--- thread that you were one of the ones I would miss seeing this year, cuz' I had read somewhere that you were going to sign up. I had planned not to sign up for a number of reason mainly $$$. With 5 minutes to go though my DH talked me into just doing it for a weekend to myself. So against ALL better judgment, I was #3. :eek:

OMG ROBIN!!!! You caved just like me!!!

Hi Liann!!!!

I am sooo happy that you are going to go!!! It will be like a mini - reunion!!!

I didn't get to go last year do to our businesses, but I told my husband that I just HAD to go this year because I felt so out of the loop last year!

I can't wait too see you again!!!
xoxo,
Denise

Liann, you're going, too!!?

I feel like I might cry.
148fs542321.gif

Alright, now I'm SCARED!!!! OMG!!! I can't do step -- y'all're gonna make fun of me when you see me stumbling and fumbling my way through a step workout -- LMAO!!! :eek:

Okay, I was invoice 95. I kept clicking and clicking the link and kept getting the not page available thing. I was in panic mode. It finally occurred to me to simply refresh the page and it worked. I did notice that I put my email address down wrong in my haste. And only God knows what else. :eek:

Will this keep my out? Who should I contact?

I guess this means I'm in! YEA!!!
I can't wait to meet everybody. This will be my first time. I'm sure it will be fun. What can I look forward to?
Wendy

Okay, I was invoice 95. I kept clicking and clicking the link and kept getting the not page available thing. I was in panic mode. It finally occurred to me to simply refresh the page and it worked. I did notice that I put my email address down wrong in my haste. And only God knows what else. :eek:

Will this keep my out? Who should I contact?

Just contact customer service and give them the right e-mail address. I screwed that up last year too. :) They will not hold it against you!

Yay Liann and Robin!!!! So GLAD you both caved!!! And Laura, so happy you're going again too!!

Still sad some other friends aren't going, but so happy to hear that so many friends (old and new) are!!!

And yes, you heard it right, I was invoice #1!!! Woo hoo. My sister is invoice #47!

Liann, you're going, too!!?

I feel like I might cry.
148fs542321.gif

Alright, now I'm SCARED!!!! OMG!!! I can't do step -- y'all're gonna make fun of me when you see me stumbling and fumbling my way through a step workout -- LMAO!!! :eek:

Michele, don't sweat it! There were people last year who had never done a Cathe step workout before, and they came through just great. And you have time to practice, right? No one will make fun of you, I promise!!!

Or just take a break and take pics for us, okay?

MICHELE ---- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG -- I CANNOT wait! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO nothing to do with Laura!!! Sorry. You said prior to registratuon that you thought you were going to puke - that's what I meant. Then wait till you get there, meeting Cathe not laura. :eek: Sorry! Wait - I see you've already met Cathe. Geez, I need to back away from the computer!

No that wasn't me. I was trying to study.

I thought you meant Laura was a party animal at the last RT. -Hehe:eek:

Ohhh you were talking about meeting Cathe. I'm a little slow.

chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.