So who got in??? RT

Just contact customer service and give them the right e-mail address. I screwed that up last year too. :) They will not hold it against you!
Thanks.
sniffle.gif

No that wasn't me. I was trying to study.

I thought you meant Laura was a party animal at the last RT. -Hehe:eek:

Ohhh you were talking about meeting Cathe. I'm a little slow.

chrissy

You guys! I am LMAO! I've been known to bring out some strong reactions in people, but STILL! :D

Jodi! You must have the fastest fingers in the southeast! :p Can't wait to see you again! Can't wait to see ALL of you!

P.S. Allison made it too, she's #77. :cool:

Liann!!! I just saw that you caved too. I'm so happy.

Gayle, I can't wait to see you and Lorie again.

And you to Niecebug, and Cynthia, and Jodi, and all the wonderful new catheladies I'll be meeting.

Yahoo!!!!

Liann!!! I just saw that you caved too. I'm so happy.

Gayle, I can't wait to see you and Lorie again.

And you to Niecebug, and Cynthia, and Jodi, and all the wonderful new catheladies I'll be meeting.

Yahoo!!!!

Hey Robin!!!

It will be so awesome to see you! I have not really been on the forums lately, so I can't wait to catch-up with you!

Like I said, it will be like a mini reunion and I will LOVE meeting all the new gals too!
xoxo, Denise

You guys! I am LMAO! I've been known to bring out some strong reactions in people, but STILL! :D

Jodi! You must have the fastest fingers in the southeast! :p Can't wait to see you again! Can't wait to see ALL of you!

P.S. Allison made it too, she's #77. :cool:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so psyched. I might act a bit stalkerish and bring some dvd's for her to sign:eek:.

Carrie

Congrats to everyone who got in. I haven't had a chance to post yet, but I got in too. My manager tried to call me into her office at 5 minutes til and I had to say "Can I come in there when I finish registering?" And luckily she let me.

Can't wait to see all the returnees and meet more first timers. Boy is it going to seem like a long time until July.

Jean

So glad to hear Allison is coming too! It just wouldn't be a RT if I didn't get to see Allison cry at least once! :p

And Carrie, I brought a Tracey DVD last year, and I had to kind of bully Allison into signing it! She did, but she seemed surprised that anyone would want her autograph!

Maybe next year Jodi. Going to see Vicki in NY in May and my 20 year reunion is in June so I figured I'd be counting my pennies by then.

Total impulse, number 102! Yahoo! I'm excited to meet all of you and of course CATHE!!

OK, now the Type A girl in me needs to know-- do things start Friday night? I'm pricing airfare and wondering when I need for my flight to arrive. Philadelphia, right??

Patti - Things officially get started on Friday night, usually 5-ish or something like that. People will start getting there even as early as Thursday night though. Cathe does a Friday morning Step class and a lot of us go up early for that and then go out to lunch afterwards. Then to the hotel to check-in and chill out before the buses come that night. This is my 3rd year, so I pretty much have it down to routine. ;)

Patti - Things officially get started on Friday night, usually 5-ish or something like that. People will start getting there even as early as Thursday night though. Cathe does a Friday morning Step class and a lot of us go up early for that and then go out to lunch afterwards. Then to the hotel to check-in and chill out before the buses come that night. This is my 3rd year, so I pretty much have it down to routine. ;)

Thank you! If I'm in, I'm all in- I probably want to come in Thursday night too. :) I know they'll be sending us more info, I just couldn't help but to start searching for flights.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.