SNM, Single DVD packaging for Preorder?

SteppingFool

Cathlete
Although the limited edition packaging is a space saver, I don't think I'd want the special packaging. I would LOVE LOVE to pre-order since these are low impact series. I have wonky knees. I do not know if this series is knee friendly... lunges and squats hurt. I have the feeling the gliding disk workout is full of lunges. I would like to at least recoup my loss if these do not agree with my knees by trading the used the DVD instead of collecting dust. Without individual packaging, the trade value is lowered tremendously.

SNM, can you add an option of individual packaging for the pre-order? Thanks!

Pre-Sale DVDs

If you prefer individual packages for each DVD you will have to wait to purchase until after the pre-sale is over. Even if you don't want or like some of the DVDs in the set the pre-sale value pack will still be a much better value than purchasing the DVDs separately for most people.

I've searched everywhere but can't find the answer.

Will the single case be plastic or cardboard?

Thanks,

Becky

DVD Case

The DVD case will be all plastic with plastic leaves holding the DVDs on the inside.

Last edited:
I could swear Cathe or SNM posted a picture of the mock up for the case. Or maybe I imagined it. Anyway...

Cathe wrote an article addressing squats and join problems. Based on this, there will be joint friendly premixes for those who can't do squats. Cathe Friedrich - Squats May be the King of All Exercises, But Are They a Safe Exercise for Your Joints? I think she's really trying to make a series that is both intense and truly good for the joints. I get the impression she's put a lot of thought and work into this project, which makes me even more excited to get it.

DVD Cover

Nope, we haven't shown a picture of the case or artwork yet for the Low Impact series. We do use a graphic on our site to help illustrate the difference between the Deluxe and Standard DVD set, but this is not the actual cover. The actual DVD covers will not be designed and finished until later this summer.

I hope they are going to be different quality than the STS packaging. Those look nifty but are awkward to handle and the DVDs are difficult to remove.

I hope they are going to be different quality than the STS packaging. Those look nifty but are awkward to handle and the DVDs are difficult to remove.

I agree 100% - the STS dvds are very difficult to remove...sometimes I worry the dvd will snap in two.

DVD cases

We actually changed the STS packaging over a year ago. The new cases are completely different and are the same as our standard single cases that we normally use, except they hold more DVDs.

If you just set the STS packaging on a hard surface, rather than holding it in your hand, the DVDs pop right out. I've never understood the big deal. People sure are persnickity.

If you just set the STS packaging on a hard surface, rather than holding it in your hand, the DVDs pop right out. I've never understood the big deal. People sure are persnickity.

I'm happy for you that you happen to have packaging that works well for you. Not everyone does. It's not being "persnickety" to want to protect an investment. One of my Mesocycle cases was so tight I had to have it replaced. The replacement was markedly different. This was long before the alteration reported above by SNM, so there was definite variance in production.

We actually changed the STS packaging over a year ago. The new cases are completely different and are the same as our standard single cases that we normally use, except they hold more DVDs.

Personally, I love the STS packaging. It is like a story book and keeps everything neat and tidy. My DVDs came out of the case fine and I got STS when it first came out.

However, I want to know what the new cases look like. Just wondering.

I think temperature may have something to do with it the first time you try and get the dvd's out. I found them easy to release from the holders once I took them downstairs where its cooler after a few days. They pop right out. And I agree, I love the way STS is packaged and am hoping the same for the Low Impact series.

I just ordered and got my STS dvds in April and the cases are just great, for whoever is wondering. I think if the low impact will be packaged in these it will be terrific!

STS DVD cases

Sorry, but DVD cases are not something we stock. All packaging is done at the DVD plant and we don't receive extra cases from them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.