Since there is so much controversy right now.....

Who's got the little pot-stirrer smiley?

I had to chuckle when I saw this. Someone (probably a few folks more techno-advanced than I) had a pot-stirrer smiley a while back (in the days of the wonderful devil smiley).

Strange days indeed around here...thanks for the laugh! ;)

Let the one-starring begin...

(...because you know somebody is going to do it!)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Okay, I'll behave now. :D

Probably not. ;)

But since you ask...

I'm not going to direct this to Obama himself, but all of congress and our current government period. I think they must have the same situation going on over there that we are here. A bunch of name calling and sneaking around behind people's back and not getting alot accomplished but raising their blood pressure. There has to be a way to compromise and move forward for the betterment of the country and so far the current government has not found a way to do that.

But since you ask...

I'm not going to direct this to Obama himself, but all of congress and our current government period. I think they must have the same situation going on over there that we are here. A bunch of name calling and sneaking around behind people's back and not getting alot accomplished but raising their blood pressure. There has to be a way to compromise and move forward for the betterment of the country and so far the current government has not found a way to do that.

ITA!! I am not for any one party. However, I am VERY disappointed about the inaction of our federal government. You have the Democrats who have the LARGEST MAJORITY EVER not able to do ANYTHING. On the other side of the aisle, you have Senator Shelby holding up federal nominations to secure PORK for his home state of Alabama and Senator Bunning holding up extensions of jobless benefits. THEN you have the Republican National Committee meeting IN HAWAII where they talked about the importance of fiscal responsibility. Ummm, yeah, ok!! ARRRGGGHHH!!! I say throw them ALL out and get new NORMAL people in with term limits!!

Phew, you would never know I have strong feelings on the subject, would ya;)?!

Carrie

As my momma said, 'it is spring and sap is a risin' " I think all these threads are funny as hockey sticks but not as entertaining as Desperate or Real Housewives, unless there is a reality show tryout for Cathe's Houswives! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.