PreOrder Done!

I don't even check to see what the workouts are anymore, I just get that little credit card out and do the deed.

If it's from Cathe, I know I'm going to love it!

All done!!! Yay!!!!! Couldn't do it from work, they have all our non-work internet blocked. DVD's only for me

Nan

I had to wait until I got home from work -- but I just ordered mine -- just DVD's... I'm old school! :0)

I ordered DVDs only - I am looking forward to all of these! I am curious how STS total body will be put together...what kind of cues will be used to increase weights each week. Can't wait!

PRE-ORDER

This is my first pre order. I got dvd's and ordered Imax 2 with Cardio/Weights that was 30% off this week. Got the free shipping and total was $101 and some change. I am so excited!! Oh, I am 63152!!

Last edited:
I probably won't use the lower body workout, but I want the other 3, I assume the presale price will be about the same as if I buy the other 3 when they are available for sale, and I can always sell the lower body. I am most excited for the STS full body, I'm curious about the high rep workout, and I'm a little scared for Intensity! :eek:

Placed my order too for both DVD's and downloads! I am so psyched! Cyn, I just know these are going to be your comeback workouts!!!

I pre-ordered both DVDs and downloads just a few minutes after the pre-sale started. Looking forward to some fall and winter workouts for sure...especially since the summer heatwave is in full effect right now!

I ordered just the DVDs, but added the Body Blast Timesaver workout to qualify for free shipping! It was the only other Cathe workout that I didn't already have!

I'm order #63529!

Now I can relax!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.