PreOrder Done!

I wish I could use the 20% on something... but I already have everything... lol... I just got DVD's only...

I ordered the dvd and download bundle.:D I want to give the workout blender a try. If it's not too complicated, I will order more downloads.:)

Me too! Was so excited today. Had to plan my workout around it! So excited! Does she really mean THIS October..two months from now? YAY!

I got a couple pairs of gloves (to get me over 99.00) and the dvd's. I can always use extra gloves!! :) Linda

I just pre-ordered too! Just the DVDs, and I added High Step Challenge and Kick Max for 20% off, and to bump the total cost above $99 to get free shipping.

So excited!

I took advantage of the presale to order both the DVD's and the downloads. I figure it's an easy and inexpensive way to test the Workout Blender! :eek:

I order DVDs and Downloads...I can't wait for these to come in, but I am super excited for the Workout Blender!!

Hi girls,

Yes, I just finished my pre-order, I got the dvds only~! I can't wait!!!:eek:

Hugs to my fellow pre-orderers!

Nora

Heh. Now that I've ordered, I guess I should go back and actually fully read the description of the workouts. :eek: Initially, I just saw "4 new DVDs" and "presale," and that was all I needed!

I was so worried that I might accidentally delete or lose my coupon code for the downloads that I saved the email to my desktop. I'm old and the mind is going. :eek: :D :eek:

Download Coupon

I was so worried that I might accidentally delete or lose my coupon code for the downloads that I saved the email to my desktop. I'm old and the mind is going. :eek: :D :eek:

If you do we can easily resend it to you, but do try to hang on to it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.