Premixes & 2 workouts per DVD....Please!

Another vote here for premixs and 2 workouts per DVD if it fits in with the theme of the series.
Judy
"Likes2bfit" since 999

I love two different workouts premixed!
How about some lower body exercises (Butts & Guts) mixed with some fitness drills (Drill Max)!!

Susan C.M.

I'm with Susan & Angela on premixing the new workouts! I love the two workout/DVD style. It's fun to play with when working out, and my DVD shelf doesn't get filled up so fast.

Yes, I agree with the two per workout and the music louder option. Please, please, thank you very much.

I know that this has been discussed on several threads, and SNM replied that it interfered with the quality of the DVD sometimes and a lot of people thought there was something wrong with there DVD because of pausing and a lot of people tried to return there DVD's. I still think that even with the already released DVD's, they should go back and compile some of them and put in pre-mixes. They could even re-release them. I say 2-3 workouts per DVD with pre-mixes, workout blenders and louder music option. Those who didn't like the idea or the quality of compilation DVD's it's simple, they just shouldn't buy them. I would definately buy compilation DVD's of re-released exercise video's and sell my used ones on ebay. With the new videos, offer 2 options, one with just the workout by itself, and compilation DVD's.
Before there were DVD's -The Firm videos used to release compilation videos all the time and sell it under a new name. You didn't even know that you were buying a compilation video.
Please, please, please!!!!!
Eva

I agree with most of these posts. I loved the quality in your intensity series and bodyblast. I found those to be much more versatile, and in a workout you're going to do over and over again options are key! Also, if you can put the time of each premix on the options menu that's helpful too! I liked the music in a lot of the hardcore series, but found it not quite loud enough.
Thanks,
Heather

Count me in as wanting 2 workouts on one DVD along with well planned out premixes, like the intensity series has. Also the louder music option is great.

I agree. Body Blast & Intensity series just flat out rock. :7

The premixes and options/features on the Body Blast Series are superior to anything I've seen anywhere. I would so love to see that again on future DVDs.

Cathe, you do spoil us. We can get a little greedy, can't we? :D

Marla

Count me in on this one. I love the pre-mixes that mix up the different workouts. BB and I-series have the BEST premixes.

Honestly, I think Cathe could go back and re-mix a lot of the older workouts and we'd BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Wow, what a fantasy! :) :) :)

Marie

YES! The Hardcores are the best series as far as the workouts, IMO, but the premixes suck! Choppy, no time to set up, no cooldown on LowMax int 1-4(!), etc. \But, I still love them!
rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I too would love to see 2 workouts per DVD. I love the variety of workouts they provide. I especially appreciate the variety available with the premixes in the Body Blast series. Please bring back premixes with 2 workouts!
The music lounder option is something I never use.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.