Pre-Order Cathe's New Ice Series

I'm thrilled to hear about this new series! Can you tell us approximately how long the DVDs are? Thanks very much.

The target time for the main workouts is around 40 to 45 minutes each, but exact times won't be known until filming and editing is complete. Low Impact Sweat has two workouts and they will be around 30 mins each.

View attachment 4283
Pre-Order Cathe's First Workout Videos Designed for Intermediate Exercisers
Estimated to ship end of Fall 2015

| Pre -Order Now |

Guess What Everyone? I have some super exciting news to share with you! Many of you have been asking whether or not there is a new series in the works and I'm going to make it official right now. YES THERE IS! Get ready for my newest series, the ICE series!

What is the ICE series? ICE, which stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme, is my new comprehensive intermediate series that will provide everything you've asked for and more. In fact by the time you finish reading about this series you will have no doubt that ICE is the new fiyah!

So many of our Cathletes have requested an intermediate series, and ICE is 100% that plus so much more! How so? Well for starters we will have a modifier in our cast clearly visible throughout each workout. We will also offer so many "cool" options/extras in the ICE series that are not only desirable to the intermediate exerciser, but to all levels of fitness. Get ready for chilling new solid intermediate cardio workouts that offer additional "Blizzard Blast" intensity options for those intermediate exercisers who want to push their workouts to the next level. These same workout options are perfect for those advanced exercisers who are looking to engage in challenging workouts that don’t quite push them as hard as their typical advanced workouts do.

You'll also have a "Muscle Meltdown" option which allows you to do solid weight workout for each individual body part. Oh, and don't let me forget to tell you about the two "Icy Core" ab add-ons to strengthen & tighten the core from multiple planes.

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg! Tee hee! Now on to the more chilling details about each workout!

About My 7 New DVDs
Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox
- This workout packs a punch! Cardio-based punching and kicking drills along with fun new kickbox blasts are sure to keep you sweating throughout this super charged workout! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Triceps as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Boot Camp Circuit - as I've always said, "You can do anything for a minute?" This bootcamp circuit workout proves it once again. Arranged in 60 second intervals, each interval will have a mix of cardio, upper body, lower body and core to ensure that nothing is left untouched! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Biceps as well as the Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Low Impact Sweat - Who says we can’t carry “low” to new heights? This DVD will be split into two short but intense total low impact workouts that will keep your metabolism revved and keep that fat melting! This DVD will remain low impact throughout and will utilize HiiT Training movements to ensure great results in short amount of time! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Back as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Metabolic Total Body - No time for single body parts this week? This metabolic training workout will touch all muscle groups while also getting cardio benefits through elevated heart rate and compound movement. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Chest as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

To The Mat: Legs & Glutes - Get down and get ready for an all floor-based workout that is sure to carve out the legs and glutes like no other! All of the exercises in this DVD will utilize parallel mat conditioning to totally fatigue the lower body without the strain that traditional standing leg work can put on the back and knees. But don’t be fooled! This workout is no nonsense. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders as well as an Icy Core add-on!

Chiseled Upper Body - It’s time to carve out the upper body you’ve always dreamed of! This upper body strength DVD will include a mix of traditional and unique exercises for those of you who are looking to work the entire upper body in one workout! This DVD will include an Icy Core add-on.

Chiseled Lower Body-Blast - This lower body and cardio workout will utilize strength exercises and blasts to chisel the entire lower body! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders (the same shoulder workout as “To the Mat” does for your convenience) as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on!

Online User's Guide - An online user's guide with several rotations and complete workout instructions can be downloaded as a PDF or viewed on your computer. Rotations will also include our QuickSelect™ for OnDemand users which will automatically and instantly launch your OnDemand videos.

The ICE Series Also Includes These Bonus Workouts
  • 5 "Muscle Meltdown" Workouts (so you can train individual muscle groups just like in CTX)
  • 2 Bonus Core Workouts
  • 5 Bonus Blizzard Blasts (more advanced exercisers can ramp up the intensity with these add-ons)
  • Each DVD will include numerous premixes featuring these Bonus Workouts (Downloads do not include premixes, but do include all Bonus Workout footage.)
Pre-Order Today and Save!
ICE is a 7 DVD discount bundle (all DVDs in one case) that can be pre-ordered now for only $69.97 That's only $9.99 per DVD! Plus you get Double Free Worldwide Shipping (details explained below)! You can also order ICE as "Digital Downloads" or you can get a special discount for ordering both DVDs and Downloads.

Three Ways to Order:
1. DVDs Only - $69.97
2. Digital Downloads - $62.97
3. DVDs + Digital Downloads - $89.97

Get Double Free Shipping
Get Double Free Shipping, which means if you order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order, we will ship your current in-stock items worldwide for FREE now. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they too will ship for FREE Worldwide!

Use Our Discount Coupons On Any of Our Current DVDs With Your Pre-Order
You can’t use our discount coupons on Pre-Sale items, but you can use them on any current DVDs or fitness products you also order with your pre-order.

Just an Additional $20 Gets You Both DVDs and Downloads
For just an additional $20, you can get both my 7 new DVDs and Downloads
Yippee new Cathe. I always find they are well worth the money!!

Hi
can you tell us when the filming will starts if you have already scheduleted it?
Many thanks

Is ICE going to be baseline intermediate with a low-impact modifier only . . . or will it have an advanced modifier as well? I'm trying to figure out if this new series offers an advanced challenge or is really only meant for intermediates. Help!

Is ICE going to be baseline intermediate with a low-impact modifier only . . . or will it have an advanced modifier as well? I'm trying to figure out if this new series offers an advanced challenge or is really only meant for intermediates. Help!

The series absolutely targets and caters to intermediate exercisers, but that's not to say advanced exercisers will not enjoy and get benefits from them too. We also have "Blizzard Blast" add-ons for those wishing to add intensity to these workouts, but there are no advanced modifiers in the ICE workouts.

Even if you're an advanced exerciser you need to cycle the intensity and types of your workouts to avoid injuries and to continue to improve. Just as is true in strength training routines, if you always go all out, you will get less results than a person who cycles between hard and easier workouts. You will also greatly increase you chances for an overuse injury that could wipe-out all of your hard earned gains.

ICE, like many of our "Cathe Live" workouts, can be enjoyed by both intermediates and more advanced exercisers. But if you're only looking to take it the max ( Blizzard Blast excluded) then ICE is probably not for you. That's just not the purpose and goal of the ICE workouts. These are "Cathe Intermediate" workouts and will challenge most people, but they're not meant to be a substitute for workouts like XTrain or Ripped With HiiT.

View attachment 4283
Pre-Order Cathe's First Workout Videos Designed for Intermediate Exercisers
Estimated to ship end of Fall 2015

| Pre -Order Now |

Guess What Everyone? I have some super exciting news to share with you! Many of you have been asking whether or not there is a new series in the works and I'm going to make it official right now. YES THERE IS! Get ready for my newest series, the ICE series!

What is the ICE series? ICE, which stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme, is my new comprehensive intermediate series that will provide everything you've asked for and more. In fact by the time you finish reading about this series you will have no doubt that ICE is the new fiyah!

So many of our Cathletes have requested an intermediate series, and ICE is 100% that plus so much more! How so? Well for starters we will have a modifier in our cast clearly visible throughout each workout. We will also offer so many "cool" options/extras in the ICE series that are not only desirable to the intermediate exerciser, but to all levels of fitness. Get ready for chilling new solid intermediate cardio workouts that offer additional "Blizzard Blast" intensity options for those intermediate exercisers who want to push their workouts to the next level. These same workout options are perfect for those advanced exercisers who are looking to engage in challenging workouts that don’t quite push them as hard as their typical advanced workouts do.

You'll also have a "Muscle Meltdown" option which allows you to do solid weight workout for each individual body part. Oh, and don't let me forget to tell you about the two "Icy Core" ab add-ons to strengthen & tighten the core from multiple planes.

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg! Tee hee! Now on to the more chilling details about each workout!

About My 7 New DVDs
Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox
- This workout packs a punch! Cardio-based punching and kicking drills along with fun new kickbox blasts are sure to keep you sweating throughout this super charged workout! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Triceps as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Boot Camp Circuit - as I've always said, "You can do anything for a minute?" This bootcamp circuit workout proves it once again. Arranged in 60 second intervals, each interval will have a mix of cardio, upper body, lower body and core to ensure that nothing is left untouched! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Biceps as well as the Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Low Impact Sweat - Who says we can’t carry “low” to new heights? This DVD will be split into two short but intense total low impact workouts that will keep your metabolism revved and keep that fat melting! This DVD will remain low impact throughout and will utilize HiiT Training movements to ensure great results in short amount of time! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Back as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Metabolic Total Body - No time for single body parts this week? This metabolic training workout will touch all muscle groups while also getting cardio benefits through elevated heart rate and compound movement. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Chest as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

To The Mat: Legs & Glutes - Get down and get ready for an all floor-based workout that is sure to carve out the legs and glutes like no other! All of the exercises in this DVD will utilize parallel mat conditioning to totally fatigue the lower body without the strain that traditional standing leg work can put on the back and knees. But don’t be fooled! This workout is no nonsense. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders as well as an Icy Core add-on!

Chiseled Upper Body - It’s time to carve out the upper body you’ve always dreamed of! This upper body strength DVD will include a mix of traditional and unique exercises for those of you who are looking to work the entire upper body in one workout! This DVD will include an Icy Core add-on.

Chiseled Lower Body-Blast - This lower body and cardio workout will utilize strength exercises and blasts to chisel the entire lower body! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders (the same shoulder workout as “To the Mat” does for your convenience) as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on!

Online User's Guide - An online user's guide with several rotations and complete workout instructions can be downloaded as a PDF or viewed on your computer. Rotations will also include our QuickSelect™ for OnDemand users which will automatically and instantly launch your OnDemand videos.

The ICE Series Also Includes These Bonus Workouts
  • 5 "Muscle Meltdown" Workouts (so you can train individual muscle groups just like in CTX)
  • 2 Bonus Core Workouts
  • 5 Bonus Blizzard Blasts (more advanced exercisers can ramp up the intensity with these add-ons)
  • Each DVD will include numerous premixes featuring these Bonus Workouts (Downloads do not include premixes, but do include all Bonus Workout footage.)
Pre-Order Today and Save!
ICE is a 7 DVD discount bundle (all DVDs in one case) that can be pre-ordered now for only $69.97 That's only $9.99 per DVD! Plus you get Double Free Worldwide Shipping (details explained below)! You can also order ICE as "Digital Downloads" or you can get a special discount for ordering both DVDs and Downloads.

Three Ways to Order:
1. DVDs Only - $69.97
2. Digital Downloads - $62.97
3. DVDs + Digital Downloads - $89.97

Get Double Free Shipping
Get Double Free Shipping, which means if you order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order, we will ship your current in-stock items worldwide for FREE now. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they too will ship for FREE Worldwide!

Use Our Discount Coupons On Any of Our Current DVDs With Your Pre-Order
You can’t use our discount coupons on Pre-Sale items, but you can use them on any current DVDs or fitness products you also order with your pre-order.

Just an Additional $20 Gets You Both DVDs and Downloads
For just an additional $20, you can get both my 7 new DVDs and Downloads

I also would love an extended stretch option similar to STS. I have used that stretch a lot over the years and find it very therapeutic. But I can't believe how excellent this new series sounds :) you really have listened to your fans. Thanks Cathe

I would love two of them!
Like one short one about 15 minutes for after a workout and one that is 30 minutes of a sin type or restorative yoga that holds the stretches longer on the floor to relax before bed! That is so delicious when u have insomnia! Restorative u stretch further and longer and it is yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE Cathe and other than yoga only do her workouts (every day). Consequently, I hate to say anything negative . . . but I was really disappointed in Ripped With Hiit (found it too easy, awkward, and not very fun--still haven't even worked up the enthusiasm to try some of the DVDs in the series despite owning them all since day 1). So I'm nervous about pre-ordering this new series. Can the administrators explain whether there will be advanced options (i.e. could I expect the new "intermediate" series to offer me the challenge that the X-Train series offered or some of her stand-alones like Crossfire or X10)?

The perfect candidates for this series are as follows:

1) An intermediate exerciser who is looking for a comprehensive solid intermediate cardio & strength workout program with a cardio option (ie: Blizzard Blasts) to work towards a higher fitness goal when they are feeling stronger.

2) An advanced exerciser who is looking for a solid program to insert for a recovery week between more advanced programs or looking to alternate a few less intense workout days with their current solid advanced workout days.

3) Someone who has been away from working out for a while for whatever reason (ie: recovering from an injury or got away from their fitness lifestyle and looking to break in easier)

4) Someone who is at a point in their life where they want to get away from harder and or more extreme workouts and prefer to go a little easier on their bodies while maintaining a solid fitness level.

I also would love an extended stretch option similar to STS. I have used that stretch a lot over the years and find it very therapeutic. But I can't believe how excellent this new series sounds :) you really have listened to your fans. Thanks Cathe

I agree, please add some longer stretch option(s), if at all possible. I use Stretch Max constantly! I always stretch more than "required" after each workout. My aging muscles and joints seem to need it, and I find it relaxing. The older I get, the more I appreciate maintaining flexible shoulders, hip flexors, and quads. :)

The target time for the main workouts is around 40 to 45 minutes each, but exact times won't be known until filming and editing is complete. Low Impact Sweat has two workouts and they will be around 30 mins each.

I'm very happy to hear about the 30-minute workouts. Much as I love to complete a 60- or 70-minute workout, I just might not have the energy or time that day to do so. Thank you for giving us shorter routines, but ones that I know still will produce good results. :)

The perfect candidates for this series are as follows:

1) An intermediate exerciser who is looking for a comprehensive solid intermediate cardio & strength workout program with a cardio option (ie: Blizzard Blasts) to work towards a higher fitness goal when they are feeling stronger.

2) An advanced exerciser who is looking for a solid program to insert for a recovery week between more advanced programs or looking to alternate a few less intense workout days with their current solid advanced workout days.

3) Someone who has been away from working out for a while for whatever reason (ie: recovering from an injury or got away from their fitness lifestyle and looking to break in easier)

4) Someone who is at a point in their life where they want to get away from harder and or more extreme workouts and prefer to go a little easier on their bodies while maintaining a solid fitness level.

Thank you SO much, Cathe! You are a huge part of my life and I am serious--I have given up on other instructors after working out for twenty years and am the fittest I've ever been in my life after doing your workouts exclusively for the past five or so years. What would we all do without you?!

As someone in her mid-thirties with knee problems (caused by a decade of step aerobics in my pre-Cathe days), and as an advanced exerciser who is being won over by this forum regarding the new ICE series, my requests are as follows (take them or leave them as you wish):
  • no step
  • aerobics without weights (if I feel like a less intense workout, I don't feel like metabolic conditioning)
  • natural/outdoor backdrop--maybe a sunny forest/park
  • abs/core on all discs
I am glad to see a 'lower body' and 'upper body' set of workouts, the total body metabolic conditioning, and non-standing legs (sounds interesting).

My suggestions (take them or leave them like CanadianCathlete said) would be to leave the pop up that shows the weight selection/reps up for longer. I love having that on the new videos but sometimes I'm putting my weights away or getting a drink and miss it. Is is possible that it stays on the screen longer? And chaptering.... I love the chaptering of Xtrain and RWH where each exercise is its own chapter.

Cathe...you drive me crazy! In a good way of course :) I was seriously not going to buy whatever your next workout program was because I have so many of your dvd's and I love Cathe Live which alone is enough...lol. But then you throw this intermediate at us and it sounds so good! I love high impact, but even though I'm in good shape at 50, sometimes it's a good idea to take it down a notch. So excited about this and I'm ordering! You really know how to keep your fans reeled in...lol!

Cathe,
I really like the upper body dumbbell (& stability ball) lifting in Supersets, particularly for the shoulders and would be happy if something similar were included.
I also very much like core and hip (abductor especially) strengthening which incorporates band or tubing. For intermediates, I find it teaches stability, guides smoother form while strengthening and stretching at the same time. Not sure how other intermediates (& of course advanced Cathletes who like inter impact) feel about it.
I also need to express that I do really hope that the lifting is just as serious and focussed at it is for the more advanced dvds. I understand the need for folks needing 35 min premixes (which I am for as well!! : ) ), although I hope more length altogether will be devoted to the split program however it is you plan to split/divide our body parts.
That's the few more cents, er loonies, from me. :p
Thanks kindly.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.