pictures

I cannot figure out how you did this. For my website album, every viewer has to supply an email address, and I have to give a list of the email addresses that are permitted to view. I think my picture website is at snapfish.com. How do I get around this?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-02 AT 06:04PM (Est)[/font][p]The best I can seem to do in order to share a few wedding pics of me and my hubby (we were married last year), is to give the website and tell you the email address and password. So, if anyone is interested:

The website is: http://www.snapfish.com/home/t_=5101722

Click on "log in" and give email address: [email protected]
with password "nancy".

If anyone is interested in trying this, please let me know if it works. :-tired

Hi Yen. Thanks so much. I really was not trying to lose weight. I lost this amount of weight in two weeks. Despite all of these Christmas goodies coming at me. My rotation has been like this:
Mon. Step Works and Power Hour
Tues.Circuit Max and abs from ctx abs dvd first 25 min.
Wed. MIS Lower and abs, Bodymax abs, bowflex lower 20 min.,
Interval Max
Thurs.ctx 10,10,10, warm up and cardio, all step cardio, and
ctx upper body split
Fri. ctx leaner legs and Body Max cardio up to upper section
Sat. ctx kickbox warm up and cardio, ctx step and intervals
cardio only, Body Max upper body & abs and abs from power
hour and MIS
Sun. rest

Nancy,
I tried your link and it works. And you are beautiful. What a glorious wedding and a handsome couple. Thanks for sharing.
Congrats!
Bita:)

Hi Carol! Thanks for the kind words! I'll be adding to my photo album shortly with full shots of my workoutroom,animals,house,hubby,family and friends(especially holiday pics)! For my workout room I'll have to take 4 shots to get everything in, my pics for the above shot only shows some of one side--I have my BTR to the right when you enter my workout room behind my door! It's on an angle in the corner with my spinning bike on the opposite corner and my weight bench in the middle! This of course is my favorite part of the house!(serenity now)hehe I hope to see a pic of you and your family soon--this is a really neat thread and www.picturetrail.com makes it easy for us all to share! Take care!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Bita and Anna, you are too sweet. Thank you so much for your comments. It WAS a beautiful day, but I would never want to go through that kind of stress again!
-Nancy

Oh my goodness, what fun to see you! Sue you look awesome- the only thing more awesome is your workout schedule! I guess you can keep up with anything that grandchild throws atcha!

Nancy- your wedding pictures are beautiful! Trevor, what a thread you started! The most fun thread today!

Hello Sue,

This is a very intense work out schedule you have written for yourself here. How many hours did it take to do this rotation a day? 2 hours? It's a lot of combinations, I normally just to a tape. I don't have that much to add on. I have DVDs Power Hour, RS, PS, CM, and Cardio Hits.

I usually just do 60 mins a day. I am pooped after that.

Yen

I cannot believe you are even 40, you are totally fit. Are youa personal trainer? Have you always been in good shape? Any advice for us 30 somethings who are nowhere in good a shape as you?
Monica

You look awesome WD. What is your workout and diet regimine like? Please do tell because you look fabulous.

this is a fun thread and it is neat to put some faces with names.

If you click on my profile, there a couple of shots of me in there. They are a couple of years old but not to terribly out of date.

Kim

WOW - you all look fabulous! I'm sitting here at 35 weeks pregnant and greatly admiring those fab abs:)! Way to go ladies (and Trevor!) - you certainly are inspiring! It's great to put faces to names and to see the incredible results of fit lifestyles.

Sandi

Hi Janice
What an attractive couple you are. I like the desert pictures also. I lived in Arizona when I was a teenager and always loved the desert smells.
Sue

Hi Kim
I have looked at your profile pics before. How did you get such awesome quad and calf developement? Is it from running and weight training? I would like more developement but have thought maybe I do to much cardio or something.
Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.