pictures

RE: Francine....

IT WORKS!! Great photos. So inspiring (I am feeling pooh, TTOTM, and wasn't going to do a work out, but I will lug my weights now I have seen your pictures). You look terrific!!

I will take some photos on a nice camera soon and post some on the net for you all to see.

Are all those weights just for you? Or do does your partner use them too. I must say, there seems an awful lot. I only have a couple of barbells, a step and some dumbbells.

Yen

Wow, Francine. You look great. I just looked at your pictures at work and my guy co-workers went crazy.

You give me inspiration.

Shelley

If you find out how to do this right...let me know...I am having the same problem...
Thanks
Jenn

I think the answer is to just get onto picturetrail.com like you suggested Getting.....some websites do not work like my experience with webshots.com proved.
Trevor :)

I did it through picture trail..and still got these results.....so not sure what the problems could be...I tried viewing the pictures on my computer files..and they seem to be quite large??

Tip for getting link

Hey Jenn1973! What I did was I uploaded to the picture trail site(what you probably did) then clicked on "move to"--which was to move to an album but looked like it was for rotating the pics at first( I didn't select that) I also enlarged my pics to the biggest pix(not necessary) Then once I was joined and my album was created-I checked my email from this website and they provided me with a link to share with friends and family--it was that easy I just clicked on it and it was there--I hope this works for you! Good luck!--Your friend in fitness~~Francine

RE: And me

OK, guys, this is WAY too complicated for me for a weeknight. I will have to try this this weekend...

Janice

Thanks, Our Favorite Guy! We need to submit your pic to Men's Health Magazine (I always manage to sneak in a plug for them) for a potential cover guy! Got any muscle shots?! ;-)

Just Do It! :)

RE: Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Your pictures are brilliant, and your little boy is so cute. My youngest will be 2 next week, and she can be a little madam sometimes. Two Year Olds, hum ?

Anna :)

To all of you that have posted pictures, well done, I still wouldn't be able to manage it in a million years. I know how to push a button on my PC, and switch it on, but that is as far as my PC relationship goes !!!!!! We have had a scanner for A YEAR, and neither of us knows how to use it !!!!!!!! Oh well, it has been lovely to see the photos. It is really nice to put faces to names :D

Anna :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.