pictures

T

trevor

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-02 AT 01:45PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-02 AT 01:43 PM (Est)[/font]

With all of the talk of sharing pics of each other I decided to share the links to our photos in webshots once again. Some are old and some newer but you will get an idea of what I look like when you see my name on this site plus what my family is like....
Trevor :) :-jumpy

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=43495090

Click the above link to get into one of the albums and then hit "my albums" to view the other ones. It should be as though you are logged into webshots as me. Should be five albums of pictures I believe.
Let me know if this works or not.

Trevor,
I tried to open this link and received an error message telling me that I am not the owner of this album, please log in.
I was looking forward to taking a peek.
Amy

Yeah I thought that might happen. Apparently when I open it it recognizes my computer cookies. It fooled me into thinking the link would work for everyone.
I am going to have to invite anyone who wants to see them via email so anyone who is interested can email me at either [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks!!
Trevor

I have about 100 online photos! Let me see what I can do to make this easy. I'll be back!!
T.

We only need to see one Trev. We know you are great looking and would love to spend all day long browsing over your 100s of photos, but we are really press for time........ ;-)

Yen

Gettingfit.............

Hi Gettingfit,

It's so cool to see "who" you are! :) Now I have a face to go with your posts!

Cute dog~looks like he was actually posing for the pic! :)

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

RE: Woo hoo! It did!!! n/m

Hollie, your picture didn't come through on my computer. Deborah, cool picture, how did you do that? Maybe that would work for you Trev.

Briee

Hi Yen!!
I meant 100 family pics, not just me! LOL!! Man you are making me sound like I am stuck on myself or something! ;-)
Trevor

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-02 AT 08:56PM (Est)[/font][p]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL53/812622/1445702/16903353.jpg

Here's myself and my two yr old last week during the snowstorm in Maryland.
Trevor

Very cool guys!!! Trevor, you are so cute!!:):)

Ok, now I am gonna have to try this....lets see how good I am (NOT!)

Janice

Deborah...

How did you just "post it". What exactly did you do?? My husband is so funny...we have the computer, the scanner, the digital camera....but we have NO CLUE how to post our pic!! HELP!!!

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.