forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-PHATraining-9487.jpg
Today we want to start to tell you about the Premixes in the Strong & Sweaty series. So, let's get the ball rolling with the 15 Premixes this DVD offers

Basic Premix

Warm up + All Six Rounds + Bonus Abs + Stretch Time 56:32

Timesaver Premixes

Time Saver #1: Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 2A + 2B) + Stretch Time 31:09
Time Saver #2:
Warm Up + Rounds (2A + 2B + 2C) + Stretch Time 25:21
Time Saver #3:
Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 2A + 1B + 2B) + Stretch Time 31:09
Time Saver #4:
Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 1C) + Stretch Time 25:13
Time Saver #5:
Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 1C + 2A) + Stretch Time 31:08
Time Saver #6:
Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 1C + 2A +2B) + Stretch Time 37:03

Mish Moshes

Scrambled #1: Warm Up + Rounds (2A + 2B + 2C +1A +1B + 1C) + Stretch Time 43:06

Scrambled #2: Warm Up + Rounds (2A + 1A + 2B +1B +2C + 1C) + Stretch Time 43:06

Upper Body Split #1: You will do only the upper body exercises in the same order as the regular workout along with a warm up and stretch. Time 23:09

Upper Body Split #2: In this upper body only premix you will always do the same exercise for three sets before moving on to the next upper body exercise. Time 23:09

Lower Body Split #1: You will do only the lower body exercises in the same order as the regular workout along with a warm up and stretch. Time 27:24

Lower Body Split #2: In this lower body only premix you will always do the same exercise for three sets before moving on to the next lower body exercise. Time 27:24

Extreme #1: Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 1C + 2A +2B + 2C + 1A +1B + 1C + 2A + 2B + 2C + Stretch Time 78:59

Extreme #2: Warm Up + Rounds (1A + 1B + 1C + 2A +2B + 2C + 1A + 2A + Stretch Time 55:06

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Nov 30th

Last edited:
[emoji847][emoji847]--anticipation escalating as release getting closer!!! Hope they give another update soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not been checking on the workouts cause I didn't want to get to excited before so long before they are shipped lol. But I can't help it ! I am excited

Oh do you think maybe we will get these before Christmas? Or will it be January before we see them? Surely we can get an estimation ?? Just curious..

love that there are so many premixes! Can you add the time for each along with the description?

Thanks!

We always add the time to the Premix menus, but this is done in the last step of Authoring.

I understand you can't say when they will be mailed out. BUT can you do an estimate and tell me if u think based on usual timing before, will we get these before Christmas or end of Nov? Or do I need to stop looking for them till January? I really hope it is a couple weeks by now! [emoji4]. Thank you for ur response

Until the duplicator has all of the masters, wraps and cases and has finished the duplication run there is no way to predict when the DVDs will be ready to ship. As of now there has been no change in our estimated shipping date of late Fall.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.