OK 'Fess up

Ly10up

Cathlete
:D So what did you buy for the road trip? I know you bought something.

Me? I bought a few pairs of Nike shorts, and a couple of head bands to replace the bandana rollup thing I usually wear to keep my hair off my face. (Curly hair that takes on its own life during step workouts). Oh, and new shox. Only 14 more shopping days.

I've yet to find my very cool smelling road trip specific body wash.

And you?

Melissa, I bought absolutely NOTHING! Yet. I'm not sure if I will......I'm pretty cheap so I may not buy anything new (besides deodorant, lol). We'll see.

Gayle

I haven't bought anything yet either but I plan too. At least a couple of new workout outfits.

I have been shopping over the past couple of months, this is my list;
1. new nike shox (in my defense the other one is over a year old)
2. four workout outfits
3. three replacement sport bras
Can't think of anything else

Suzette

I bought 2 new pairs of capris, a couple of tops for the evening, and 2 new workout outfits.

Anyone buy a new pair of jammies for the evening stretch class?

I am sooo falling behind in the shopping department!! Hoping to rectify that tomorrow ;-) I have some cute things, but I always want at least one new thing, ya know?! I did buy a new pair of Nikes, though, and am already wearing them! Oh well, I'm just breaking them in, right?

I will be doing my shopping tomorrow! On my list of "things to buy" is:

3 workout tops
5 (yes 5) workout bras :eek:
1 pair of workout pants
1 pair of cute jammies :)
Possibly a new pair of shoes

I took an inventory of current workout wardrobe and though it is quite large, it is also very warn out! It's one thing to workout in front of my cat and dog, it's quite another when actual people will see me! :eek:

I'm so excited! All I can talk about is the road trip! My coworkers and friends must be getting sick of me by now!! ;)

I can't wait to meet you all very, VERY soon!! Woo!!

Lisa

I bought 2 new pairs of capris, a couple of tops for the evening, and 2 new workout outfits.

Anyone buy a new pair of jammies for the evening stretch class?

Hey Lorrayne - do we know ANY tips on lunches and/or dinners? Will everything be IN the gym this year - or are we talking a lunch or dinner off site? I'm actually waiting on the itinerary to know if I HAVE to shop. Like how many of the classes are higher impact, requiring a more, a-hem, sturdy workout bra as compared to weight lifting (think lower body blast from last year) where there's not so much bounce. Any tips?

Fessing Up - No Problem!

I bought from Dick's:
1) a new bra top
2) a Reebok running top (which is a fluorescent "cover-up" I call it)
3) comfy sweat-material capris I can wear for Fri or Sat night.
4) 6 new pairs of socks (needed them anyway)
5) pajama capris/top (got 'em at BJ's)

I really need to find
1) a new gym bag-(might check LL Bean)
2) another pair of Under Armour sneaks (since the other ones probably wont get a chance to DRY OUT!):eek:

I saw in the road trip website that there's an awesome Dicks that's about a 5 mile drive. I'm not driving, but wouldn't mind hopping in with someone else to check it out!:eek:

There are 6 workouts I hear, so that's at least 6 new outfits!

For you guys anyway. I am not one of the lucky onesgoing to the road trip. :( Therefore, I just shop to shop! :)

Hi Lorrie!

All meals will be at the Club. So all you need is just a change of clothes for your classes and meals.

Saturday night, wear something comfy for the dance party. Remember ONLY SOFT SOLED SHOES allowed while in her filming studio. :D

For classes, I suggest you wear some sort of supportive bra underneath all outfits/even for low impact classes and you never know if she decides to put in some sort of impact after doing walking lunges a la Disc 3... Also, wearing a supportive bra also helps for pictures....

Hey Lorrayne - do we know ANY tips on lunches and/or dinners? Will everything be IN the gym this year - or are we talking a lunch or dinner off site? I'm actually waiting on the itinerary to know if I HAVE to shop. Like how many of the classes are higher impact, requiring a more, a-hem, sturdy workout bra as compared to weight lifting (think lower body blast from last year) where there's not so much bounce. Any tips?

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! I love it when I look like I am going to knock myself out with my own KNOCKERS!!!! ;) :D :D :D :D

Heh. This is NOT a problem that I have!:p

I got a few new pairs of pants that can be used either for working out or casual wear, a new workout top, a cute backpack to use as a gym bag/carry-on, and a new pajama top to go with the cute pj pants I wore to last year's RT.

Last edited:
I am sooo falling behind in the shopping department!! Hoping to rectify that tomorrow ;-) I have some cute things, but I always want at least one new thing, ya know?! I did buy a new pair of Nikes, though, and am already wearing them! Oh well, I'm just breaking them in, right?

Already worn my shoes, and all the workout outfits that I already bought (had to see how they would look:D)

Suzette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.