My Pictures (Maybe)

Your so pretty. Love your long hair....looks so nice on you...beautiful! And yes, you have come far from your first picture. You know, I humbly bow to you. You inspire me all the time. You just look incredible!

Charlotte~~

I think congrats are in order. You have come a long way. You must have had a lot of determination.
Keep up the good work!
Lori:)

Wow - my hat is off to you! Job well done. You look fantastic. What eating program did you follow? It looks like the weight came off in a very steady manner.

All the best.
Shopgirl

Great job! You look marvelous!! What a great inspiration you are...I've got plenty of people to share this with!!

WOW....you should be so proud of yourself!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/clap.gif[/img] Those pictures are very inspiring...thanks so much Karen for sharing your journey...:)...Carole

Hi Karen! Your one GORGEOUS woman!! You've come so far its truly amazing. You rock!! How long did it take you (if you don't mind me asking)? Thanks for sharing your pics w/all of us. Kathy:D

Wow! Karen, you look like a whole new person. Congratulations on your success!
Susan C.M.

Thanks again to everyone. I just wanted to tell those of you that this took about two years. I began when I was 29 and a size 22. I was determined not to turn 30 at that size. Over that year I lost about 110lbs and in the black outfit I am a size 8 and like 154lbs. I began using the firm at first, yoga and Kelli Roberts. When I hit a plateau I ran into Cathe on fitv. That was last Nov. I problaby lost about 10 lbs and was a size 6 by then. I still didn't have the definition I wanted so that is where Cathe came in. I began with a crap load of her tapes and then really focused in on slow and heavy, gymstyle and pymarids. I am now 142 a size 4 and now 33. My goal now is to be like 140lbs but defined and loss body fat. I currently have a bf of 14.85% and with the help of Charlotte (toasty) we are going to achieve 14% together. Thank you for all of your kind words. Mostly I eat very healthy and clean but fall off as other do. I have so learned that when I do choose to eat something bad I don't continue for the whole week to eat that way. I had this Monday theory where if I screwed up of course I couldn't begin again until Monday. I get right back to eating heatlthy now and that is the main thing I have learned. Monday is always the next day for me now. Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.