My pics from the JULY 2008 ROAD TRIP

Great pictures!!! Looks like you had an awesome time! Just one question - it that one poor lady ok? It looks like she passed out or something??? :(

Thanks for sharing the pics! I was wondering about the lady on the floor too - is she okay? I am going to plan my trip for next year!!

Thank you!

Awesome pics..... Loved them! Was that lady on the floor okay???

Thank you for posting them!!!

Tanya

No wonder your batteries died, you took a lot of pictures.

Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you had an amazing time.

Great pictures, great memories!!

The RTer on the floor got a little faint during the RT picture -- it was very warm on the set with all the lights and body heat!! She was fine, though.

Thanks for sharing these! I totally forgot that the road trip took place this weekend. It was fun to view your photo's!

Great pics especially seeing the outside too of the health club. Glad to hear that lady is OK. Looks like you all had a great time with Cathe and Crew.
Where was Lorriane?

Awesome pics..... Loved them! Was that lady on the floor okay???

Thank you for posting them!!!

Tanya

That's what I want to know, too! I hope she is ok!

Those were great! Cathe and Crew are so HOT!!! I cannot believe I am about to meet them in person!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you for sharing! I can't wait till August RT. It will be my first time and am so excited!!!

Thank you!!!!

Thank you for sharing! I can't wait till August RT. It will be my first time and am so excited!!!

Thank you!!!!

This was my first road trip also and Cathe and team made sure it was worth every penny we spent !! What a wonderful weekend !

GREAT pics Raminta! I think the solo pic of Cathe smiling on her set from Friday night is my favorite. Thanks so much for posting these - I'll try to get mine posted soon!

-Monica

I took that picture!!!!
Was so happy to meet you
Thanks for posting your pics, mine are coming soon
ellie

Thanks for posting the great pics!
Cheryl (UtahGal) was the one that felt faint during the RT group pic. She was fine a few minutes later. I was standing next to her.
Lorraine came at the very end of the Sunday morning class and then joined us for breakfast at the diner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.