Moves you don't look graceful doing

Y'all are so darn funny!! I love the pictures in my head now!!

I am pretty good at picking up moves in aerobics. But those running men moves... major goofy looking. Yet, they are sooo much fun!!!

My kids have learned to tolerate me but you should see the looks I get from my nephews or my kids friends if they hapen to catch me exercising. And mom does not stop for anyone, much to my family's embarrasment!

:) Renee

I don't know what all the hub bub is about?? I am just as graceful as Cathe and the crew. :7 HA HA HA - NOT!!!!

My husband knows that I don't like anyone watching, unless it is my 4 year old because well he just doesn't understand. He loves watching Cathe, so I let him in the room. But just yesterday my husband was watching me workout doing Step Blast. Bad MISTAKE!!!

He was singing along and telling me what Cathe was saying, causing me to lose concentration. Then later that night my friend came over to try a tape before she bought it and my husband jumps in to tell her before she starts she needs to be aware of the double knee smash, and the kick straddle 2 kick.... he pretty much had it memorized.

But when I ask to buy some more, he is the one rushing to the computer laughing his tail off because he can't wait to see the new moves I will be doing.

I wont let him watch the strick a pose...I do it just because it makes me laugh so hard!! I love Cathe's face when she makes funny comments, it is like she knows our response!!

All I can say is: Me + Stability Ball = Comedy

I'm just worried that my husband will come home one day and he'll find me unconscious on the floor because I fell off that darn ball yet again. I guess I just need more practice.

This thread was such a pleasure to read, my heart goes out to the girl who scratchted her face with the party arms.

I feel I can share one of my ungraceful moments and this is only one of many.

I was trying so hard to finish the See-Saw tricep push-ups with Cathe on the ball, that I collapsed rolled off crashing to the floor,and didn't quite miss my barbell that was lying just off to the side.

:( Oh, one more, fast foot repeater! Not only is that not pretty, watch out for the recovery move I made up to keep up with the triples around the step yikes!:eek: Bri

O.K. I'm pretty new to this forum thing but I have been doing many Cathe videos for several years. I just clicked on this topic and actually had the best laugh I've had in years!! All by myself!! With tears rolling down!! I didn't know this forum could be so funny! Anyway I agree with most of these posts and am glad to see I'm not the only one...for gosh sakes I used to teach aerobics in my younger days! How could I look so spazzzz!

Where do I begin???
The buttkick that looks like I dream of Jeannie?
The walk around the board (for some reason this eluded me for quite awhile timing wise)?
The all time favorite "flying angels"?
The "plunge lunges"?
There are so, so, many more!
I think what all Cathe girls need to do is set up a video camera while they do the DVD they find the most difficult. Then pick out the most "Dorky" move, and send your five seconds of fame to Cathe. The she can take all those moves and put them together in a dvd format to show at the next "Road Trip". Wouldn't that be a hoot? I think they would have to scrape some women off the floor after they stopped laughing hysterically!

Paula

I think this is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Everyone is so funny and so open about not being so graceful.
I also don't even know where to start, but I think my DH making fun of me and the workouts is actually funnier than me looking like a complete dork while doing them.
I can't count all the times I have "missed" the step and gone flying.
I have personally popped myself in the face while doing bootcamp with the speedbag arms and the knee up's, for some reason I just can't master that.

The idea about setting up a camera while filming would be sooooo funny, it could be titled "the 5 minutes of shame". I think it should be posted on the website for everyone to see. I would be one of the women having to be scraped off the floor from laughing and I am sure I would be the biggest dork on the tape!:p

Since this was posted in another thread, I thought I'd revive it as it is sooo funny!!!! ENJOY!!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

LOL Debbie!

And as an update, I **still** don't look graceful doing many of these, even after years of Cathe! :p

That stretch she does in KPC where you are laying on floor with legs in air feet together stretching your inner thighs. Feels great but not very lady like......

Tami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.