Mini Update 1/27/06

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just filling you in on the progress up to this point. I am feeling some really good improvements as of a few days ago :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Can you see my smile? So I am gradually increasing my intensity level. Today I brought my step height to 6 inches and exercised caution (no pun intended). I did very well and then of course after class stretched even longer, iced up, and took advil. Now I will rest a few days and try that again. I have a doc appt scheduled in a little over a week and I am soooo anxious to have this appt. I'm hoping to get a full exercise clearance at this time so that we can focus on setting a filming date. Until then, thank you again for your continued well wishes. They have DEFINITELY been very helpful in the healing process :7

Hi Cathe...Thanks for the update. It sounds as if you are well on your way to making a complete recovery. Thank you for keeping this 51 year old in shape! You have a gift and am so glad that you share it with all of us!
Lisa

I'm so glad to hear that you are continuing to recover. Take your time and get well:).

Maggie:7

Cathe, glad to hear you are doing better. It is no fun recovering from an injury, but it is important to take the time now, to fully recover. Good luck!!

I'm glad to see you are getting better. I hope you continue to feel better!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar08/slider-scale/lb/0/81/26/.png[/img][/url]

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are healing and taking it slowly to ensure a full recovery. I'm patiently looking forward to the new workouts.:)

Thanks for the update Cathe! I am glad you are taking the time for a full recovery. We want you at your best!!

Cathe,

Glad to see you are recovering nicely. I know you are just as anxious if not more so than we are to get going on the filming.

We can wait as long as needed. You are an awesome instructor and definitely you are worth the wait. I have been doing your workouts for over 10 years now. I will continue to preorder, too.

Cheryl

Congratulations on getting better, and you are the best. I started your workouts last August, and I went on a spending spree buying tons of them. I have more definition in my upper and lower body, and my friends say they can see a difference.

I did the preorder, and I am willing to wait as long as it takes to get them.

I am glad that my favorite video instructor is starting to feel more like her old self again!! Cathe, I am wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care
Kim:)

Thanks for the update Cathe :). Glad to hear you are giving yourself time to heal and that it is starting to feel better. Good luck at your Dr. appointment :).

Cath :)

Cathe,

I am glad to hear that you are better. I realy wish you to recover soon, but not because of the filming. I personally am ready to wait as much time as it is need for your new workouts. I know that they deserve all the waiting.
But you deserve your health as well, and I think it is much more important than anything else.

I am sending you all the best wishes and warm hugs from Bulgaria.(although here it is -20 degree).

With Love,

Congratulations, Cathe--

It's so great to hear that you're feeling better. Still, please take it easy because we care far more about your health than we do about a filming date!

Take care and thanks for the update.

--Callie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.