mine shipped but no e-mail notification...

zellybelly

Cathlete
This happened to me with the 4 Day Split too. I had changed my e-mail address from the time I ordered, I also notified customer service that I had changed it, but when shipping time came I never got the e-mail. I am happy it is on the way it is just that my joy was a bit delayed!!!

Happy STS everyone!

I didn't receive my email notification either and the address has remained the same. I have order number 17996. I'm so excited!!

I also didn't get a shipping notice either and mine is shipping to my house today:) I just put in my phone # and it showed up.

I also didn't get a shipping notice either and mine is shipping to my house today:) I just put in my phone # and it showed up.

WHat is your order#? I'm 17900.

I looked up my "Order History" on Shop Cathe site and it's not even listed there, then I tried the link from original order confirmation using my phone #, but it's not coming up. I'm getting worried....

I looked up my "Order History" on Shop Cathe site and it's not even listed there, then I tried the link from original order confirmation using my phone #, but it's not coming up. I'm getting worried....

Hi my order # is 17845.

Rose..TODAY will be our day (I'm 17892) ...LOL
DONT WORRY about the order history...Presales NEVER appear there....You and I will ship today I bet! :eek:

Your account history is only for orders purchased on our www.shopcathe.com site. Presale orders use a different shopping cart and website and thus will not appear in your account history.

OK, thanks.

So, if delivery info does not come up when you enter phone # I'll just assume it hasn't shipped yet...boo hoo...patience is hard!

This happened to me with the 4 Day Split too. I had changed my e-mail address from the time I ordered, I also notified customer service that I had changed it, but when shipping time came I never got the e-mail. I am happy it is on the way it is just that my joy was a bit delayed!!!

Happy STS everyone!

This happened to me too. I've changed my email since ordering STS and my new address has been updated on the forum but I didn't receive an email shipping notice. I still have access to my old email address and just thought I'd check it and there it was.

There can be lots of reasons why you won't get an email notification (filters, spam folders, an error in typing). Just hang in there. If you ordered it it will come:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.