Lurkers Invitation 2010

"Such beautiful weather we are having. I was afraid I might get a sunburn.:p"

Janie and Pam (pgieger) I am so envious - I can't wait for that type of weather again!We are going to have rain/ice/sleet, then some rain tommorrow, then some snow Wed and Thurs, some 30+mph winds on Friday and it might clear up by Saturday but they aren't sure :confused:. Oh well, spring will come, all of my seed catalogs are arriving in the mail!!!!

No workout today - insomnia strikes again - this time at 12:30 am. Good grief. I go through these cycles every now and then and just ride it out... But TV really was horrible last night :(

Pumper06 - so sorry you are sick - take care and don't rush back in! Are you a Diane, too (like diane06 and diane15)?

Eunice - don't get mad with yourself - I still don't know how I gained 5lbs over a weekend. I think mine was sugar (cow tales - caramel and white frosting :rolleyes:). Whole wheat pasta and brown rice trick us into eating more because we see it as 'healthier' :). And yeah, my job is pretty cool - I am constantly learning 'cause tech is constantly evolving!

Thumper - you sould like you are keeping busy with the Olympics! What a great memory you will have!

Happy Monday, all!
Elle

Good evening,
I’m trying to catch up on everyone’s posts, since I didn’t get a chance to look this weekend. Last Saturday I did the Drill Max Ultra Cardio Premix. Today was disc 10 again followed by Hiit Pyramid.

Cheryl- Wow! What a wonderful experience that I’m sure you will always remember! It must be something to see those athletes perform in person.

Eunice- Thanks for sharing that video, our troops can’t be thanked enough. Don’t be so hard on yourself, our weights fluctuate naturally anyway. I’m sure you are the only who notices a difference. It does get discouraging though, I go through that frustration as well.

Diane06- I’m sorry about your flu, get well soon!

Pam- A leisurely bike ride sounds wonderful. Lucky you, a convertible! What kind is it? I would love to get a little Mazda Miata myself.

Janie- Glad you were able to hike with your husband. I guess you don’t get a lot of sunny days in Washington, but that’s why it’s so green! We’ve been getting much rain down here in southern CA, which we’ve certainly needed.

Elle- Sorry about your insomnia, I went through that last night too. Middle of the night T.V. really stinks, doesn’t it!

Well, good night & I hope everybody had a great weekend!

Diane

Pam, What a great idea, who ever it was, on doubling up those workouts. I'm going to do that after my rotation. Joey and I did BBL High & Tight and BBl Tummy Tuck. It was really fun! Hard though. A sunburn in Feb., your poor hubby. But, I bet he had a great time outside. I don't understand why you are gaining over the weekend either. Log what you eat and what you do for exercises. Maybe you'll find the answer there. I sure hope so, it is a mystery.

Eunice, Haven't gone a long bike ride yet. But when weather permits I try.LOL The only tip I can suggest is track your meals and workouts. Should be there somewhere. Eat clean most of the time, there will be days you will not. Don't worry about it. Continue on like nothing has happened and get back on track.

Diane06, Hope you feel better. (((((hugs))))).

Eunice, Good job on your workouts. I use a headband all the time while I'm doing sweaty workouts. You were wise to chose another workout if your knee was hurting. You may have saved yourself an injury. Oh, I love Step Blast too.:D Aren't kids so wonderful?:) They say the cutest things.

Elle, Glad I can make you laugh.:D I know we are lucky with our weather here in the Puget Sound area, WA. It won't last, but Joey and I did take advantage of it. Tomorrow the weather will change and then will have to workout inside. Don't you just love the seed catalogs? I hear ya about insomnia. It's very frustrating. Try chamomile tea.

Diane15, Good job on those workouts. We won't have good weather tomorrow, but, that's OK, I'll just workout with Cathe.:D

Have a great evening,

Janie

Last edited:
Elle Well we are back to the crazy weather too. Yesterday it just rained all day long and they are talking about a chance of snow again tonight! :mad: I was just so happy that we got the pretty weather on the weekend and the ugly weather on Monday! :D I do think the worst is behind us though, we are usually water skiing by the end of March, so I'm hoping anyway! We are supposed to get some high winds this week too. It seems like there has been a lot of that this winter also.

The insomnia must be so frustrating. That is one problem I rarely have. I usually have the opposite - not being able to keep my eyes open!

Eunice You asked me how much weight I was using for biceps in disc 18 and I already forget! I'll have to check my workout card when I'm at home, but I'm pretty sure the most I could do for concentration curls was 15 pounds.

DianeHow did you like the Drill Max Ultra Cardio Premix? I hardly ever do pre-mixes, I tend to forget about them. I bet that's a tough one though. I love Drill Max!

My car is my mid-life crisis car. I got it last summer and it's a Porsche 911. It's been my dream car for as long as I can remember and I was lucky to find a great deal on one that someone owned and never drove.

Janie You are really getting me interested in those BBL workouts, they are definitely on my wish list now. I think it's great that you and Joey work out together!

Eunice, I agree with Janie on the headband recommendation. I feel naked without one when I workout and that sweat dripping in my eyes is so distracting!

This morning was disk 19. Chest, shoulders and triceps. My shoulders are feeling it already! My weights were right on until I got to the incline chest flys. My workout card said I was supposed to be using 38 pound dumb bells and I struggled with 25 and had to drop to 20's. I'm thinking that I must've messed up on my 1 RM and 38 pounds was supposed to be the total weight for that one. Same with the seated front press. My workout card said 18, 18, 19 and I used 15's for all three sets and was fried. I have a feeling I may need to hold my arms up to dry my hair tomorrow. :p

Have a great day everyone.

Pam

Elle, I am diane06! It's my alias around here;)

Eunice, I go through the same up and downs with weight every month. It's like the same 5 lbs up and down, regardless of eating or exercise. I'm trying to just let it be, but it does get frustrating!! Try not to worry too much about it (I know, easier said than done)

Well, I'm still sick, so I have lots of time to read posts! I'm feeling a little better, but in the mornings I feel like a truck ran me over. Having diabetes makes things a little more complicated when I'm sick, because my blood sugars get really high due to the stress hormones my body is producing to fight the bacteria. It's not fun! I'm not enjoying being home from work (as crazy as that may sound!) and I'm going a little bonkers! Wish I could do a good workout to get it all out, but that's not happening!!!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day and getting in a good workout! For now, I'll live vicariously through you all!:D

Today was STS disc 16 Chest Shoulders & Triceps and also did Cathe's Wedding Video mid afternoon. Love that one. Trying hard to lose some weight, with success. Yes!

Pam
, Oh my, a Porsche. Congratulations. Lucky Girl!;) My mid life crises (it's been awhile) is when Joey and I was in Las Vegas (many years ago) and I got a tattoo just above my butt, in the middle of my lower back. It has feathers, pony beads and bubbles. It doesn't sound at all pretty, but I love this tattoo. It is unique and beautiful. It has wonderful memories as Joey and I traveled the deserts and warm weather places.

It's been a blessing for Joey and I working out together. Just love it.

LOL! DOM's tomorrow will most likely happen with the workout you did. Especially using that kind of weight. I've used 25's before and will get back to it very soon. Something to strive for. You have inspired me. Very well done. Don't worry too much about not being able to use the weight from your card. I experienced the same thing. Just compensate as soon as you can and continue with your exercises. I hear other people doing that as well.

Diane06, Hope you get better soon. It's hard sitting around trying to get better so you can continue with your life. Frustrating for sure.

I didn't know that about being sick for a diabetic. How awful! Prayers your way and a big (((((hug))))).

Take care and have a good evening.

Janie

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I'm so mad I was just done with my post when I hit the preview post
button and the INTERNET went off:mad::mad: OMG.

Sorry for not reply to one and each of you...(time to put my kids on bed)I've read all of your post I'm sorry that pumper06 still sick hope you feel better today.Janie I even told you about the kettle-bell dvd goddess workout with Andrea Du Cane that I haven't done it.:eek: Pam I'm there with you doing disc 19 it was hard with all the double wave load but I did it pleased surprised my self.

And thanks to everyone with your support with my weird weight gain I will keep trying to loose those last 5#

Today was disc 19 I did very well.

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday evening! Today I decided to go for an outdoor walk/jog for about an hour. It was so nice out and I started out with my dog, but she decided to be stubborn today so I took her home and went without her. I think she was confused! Maybe tomorrow she will cooperate.

Janie- Congratulations on your weight loss success! Looks like you had a long workout day today.

Pam- I really liked the Ultra Cardio Premix, I hadn’t done that one before. It was basically all the cardio portions done 2 times each. It’s funny, when Cathe announced that series for some reason the description for Drill Max didn’t excite me much, but it ended up being one of my favorites!

So you have a Porsche 911? O.K., now I’m officially jealous! That’s my son’s dream car, too. I would say that is a good mid-life crisis purchase ;).

Diane06- I’m so sorry to hear you are still not better. Hang in there & get well soon!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Diane

Hello everyone!

I've been reading all your posts but haven't had the time until now to post!
I am having a VERY off week workout and food wise. The only week I've been off track since the beginning of the year. I'm on Spring Break since Friday, we had to go to the restaurant and "celebrate" my time off, then Saturday was Tristan's birthday party... We had Ray's reptile zoo come over to the house and show us boa constrictors, tarantulas, giant poisonous toads, a 12 foot albino python was also on my basement floor. All the kids loved it, except for Tristan who was curious but wouldn't go near any of the animals, go figure. Anyway, I was a very good and consciencious mom and had basket loads of apples, clementines, grapes, cheese, whole grain crackers on the table, plus a plate of pretzels, and party mix.... what do you think I ate??? AND chocolate cake, 2 pieces, and apple pie... burgers, hot dogs, french fries, pizza, it was like I had no will power, I am just ravenous these days. BAD week, very bad week. I feel like I've undone 6 weeks of hard work (I use the Nutrition manager and most of the time manage to keep my calorie consumption at between 1400 and 1600 calories, with pretty much As in all the nutrients categories (except for sodium, how, I don't know since I usually eat clean). But as I said, I fell off the wagon head first!
My parents are visiting as well, does not help! We French love to eat and drink! lol

I've been skipping workout days, but doubling up the following day. So Monday was disc 18 (Eunice I managed 20 pounds on alternating curls, but could not face 15s for concentration curls after that, so did it with 12s, but it was a bit too easy) followed by MMA:KB - I think it's the easiest (and after the weight workout I thought my legs could do with a bit of work).

It was almost Spring here in the 1000 Islands, but the sun is coming up right now, and it's officially winter again, EVERYTHING is white. It's pretty though (but I bought Tristan rollerblades for his birthday... not today!)

Eunice, I don't know a lot of people who don't struggle with the last 5 pounds, I struggle with the last 10 pounds! ¿Es el español tu primer idioma? Deberia escribirte en español un poco, hace demasiado tiempo que no le he practicado... no se si lo puedo todavia.

HiiT 40/20, 30/30 today. It's Tristan's birthday, 7 already! Goes by way too fast.

Take care everyone. I hope winter and ailments go away soon for everyone!

Sandra

Diane06 So sorry to hear that you are still sick and I know you have to be extra careful about it with your diabetes. I agree that it's better to be at work than to be at home and too sick to do anything. I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Janie What is the format of Cathe's wedding video? I haven't seen much about it and it's one I don't have. Congratulations on the weight loss success! That is so inspiring! You know it's funny about tatoos. I never really understood why people got them until I watched a few episodes of Miami Ink (as silly as that sounds). I was touched by the meaning/memories that are tied to so many of the tatoos that people get. Very cool!

I do have the DOMS today. My husband took my bluetooth by accident and left it in his office and I had to be on a conference call on my way to work. It was tough holding up the phone :p I was happy for those times I could just put it on speaker and listen!

You seem to be very knowledgeable about weight lifting so I have a question for you (or anyone else who can help). Rest week is scheduled for the week after next, but I'd like to do it one week later to line up with a little vacation we are taking. I'm thinking it would be best to just repeat week 4 of meso 2, then take the rest week and then come back and start into meso 3 rather than doing a week of meso 3 and then taking a rest week. Any advice?

Eunice How frustrating losing your post! I thought that happened to me yesterday because my machine froze just when I finished. I decided to go get a cup of tea and when I came back it was ok - whew! Sorry you didn't have the same experience :(

Diane So nice that you got to do an outdoor workout! Isnt' that just the best feeling after being cooped up inside with lousy weather? Hopefully that deadbeat dog will join you today ;)

I am definitely going to have to try that Ultra Cardio Premix. It sounds like fun. The only part of Drill Max that I always dread is holding on to that stability ball for so long. I am just so happy when I get to put it down. And by Drill 6 I'm thinking Enough Already! :eek:

Sandra You shouldn't fret about being off track for one week. It happens to all of us. I get in these modes where it seems like I'm just eating and eating and I can't stop! The birthday party for Tristan sounds amazing, I bet the kids just loved it. I don't blame him for staying away from those things though, I think I would've too :rolleyes:

I tried logging my food for awhile but I seem to do worse when I do that. I'm not sure why but it just seems like I'm thinking about food all the time when I do that.
20 pounds on alternating curls - WoW! I started there but quickly had to drop to 15s.

My workout this morning was MMA Fusion and the Cardio pre-mix from Circuit blast. Fusion is my favorite of the MMA workouts but I still feel goofy doing the punches. My favorite thing today was stretching :D I was happy with my weigh in this moring though. 2 pounds less than yesterday :D. It is always so strange when it swings that much. This is only the 3rd time since the beginning of January that I've hit this weight though and until then it had been my normal weight for 3 years. Suddenly my new normal weight went up by 2 pounds. So I'm hoping that this isn't just one of those regular swings but that I'm getting back to my old normal. I need more than 1 day of it though and of course the weekend will be the true test!
I've rambled on enough for one post. Happy Hump Day everyone!

Pam

Happy Wednesday! Today I did disc 11 & HiiT 30/30. After this week I’ll be done with Meso 1. That was 8 weeks worth & after a recovery week I’m ready to move on to Meso 2. Actually, I’ll kind of miss Meso 1 since the workouts do go by fast.

Janie- I was doing a search on Insanity & ran across a rotation you created combining several different programs. Are you still doing that and if so, how is it going? Also, what are your thoughts on Insanity? I saw that QVC is selling it and it looks tempting especially after reading so many rave reviews. My only concern is the impact. After doing Cathe’s workouts for so long, my knees aren’t so great anymore:(. I think it is all the vertical jumping (which I love, but my knees don’t). Running doesn’t seem to bother my knees, however.

Sandra- I think we all have those “eat anything” weeks, try not to feel too bad! It is especially hard when you have visitors along with birthdays and vacations. Once things get back to normal it should be easier to eat healthier.

Pam- Congratulations on the weight loss! And don’t worry about how you look doing punches, as Cathe says “Just give me some!”

Hi to Eunice, Elle, Cheryl, Diane 06 (hope you’re feeling better), Kay, & Gabriella!

Diane

Hi Everyone,

Well today was my last shift for the Olympics :(. I had a lot of fun and I will miss being there but not the early mornings, or the portapotties for that matter LOL.....

Today was an easy day, it was snowing like mad and it was only open training for the Nordic Combined guys. I did the distance recording for it and it went fast because not many came for the training. They will have their Individual Nordic Combined competition tomorrow. This one I will need to see on TV....umm maybe I should have done one more shift....

Tuesday I was doing equipment check again with the athletes. I can't remember who said that it was neat to be within 10 feet of the athletes, actually I have been within a foot of them. I sometimes need to duck because their skies are so long to not get hit in the head. Another thing that happened on Tuesday when I was standing at my position waiting for my turn to take an athlete to equipment check was there was a weather delay. So what does the camera guy do that usually films the jumpers.....he turned the camera on me and guess who was on TV around the world.....Yep it was me...a big head shot. My sister-in-law who lives in Berlin call my husband to say that she saw me on TV. My moment of fame...

After that event I had to get the RCMP to get two more fans out of the restricted area. I guess they thought since the jumping was done it didn't matter any more. I was just the most popular person with them LOL.

Anyway it has been a great experience and I am very glad that I did it...umm I wonder if I should sign up for London in 2012, I do have experience with Triathalons at the World Cup level...something to think about.

Anyway when I left today I got a racing bib just like what the athletes wear. It is really cool to get that. Right now I am watching the Canada Russia hockey game we are winning 7 - 3 right now. I will now try to get back to my routine though it is only 6 p.m. here I am I about ready for bed.

I will see how much energy I have tomorrow morning and maybe I will do a workout or maybe I will just veg out.

Cheryl

Did STS Disc 23 legs today. Whew! Still going strong.

Eunice, I'll have to look up Andrea Du Cane. I love kettle bell workouts. I've lost posts too, not a good thing and very frustrating.:(

Diane15, I've done that with my dog too, LOL. The next time she went with me without hesitation.

Sandra, Tristen's birthday party sounds like a winner. What a treat that must have been! I made some chocolate raisin cookies, I've been eating so many of them. Shoot! I just lost weight! What am I doing to myself. I'm in the same boat as you. Let's stop OK? I'm part French. Is that where I'm getting it from? Jeesh.

I'm sure Tristen will just love his roller blades. Who wouldn't?

You are doing good on your exercises. I've been doubling up as well and then some. Need to be careful when I do that, because I tend to have injuries if I'm not.

Pam, The Wedding Video is one of Cathe's early ones. It's a step workout and then a full body workout right after that. Also there is an athelte that talks about diet and nutriotion after that. I just love the step work. Haven't done the weighted workout though, it looks too easy.LOL

Your plan for rescheduling and your rest week is great. It's very doable, a good plan.

You are doing great by the way with your workout. ;) Congratulations for losing a couple of pounds. You go!

Diane15, Congrats on completing Meso 1! What will you do on your recovery week? Don't worry about missing Meso 1, you'll be enjoying Meso 2 also.;)

I am doing the "For a lean sculpted butt and a strong hard body" and have combined STS, BBL and Insanity workouts. I'm on week 2 of the rotation. It's hard! But that's what I wanted. I need to fit into a bathing suit I've been drooling over before the middle of April. I'll be going on a cruise. I hope I make it. These chocolate cookies I made are not helping.:eek:

I love Insanity for it's versatility to use in rotations or use by themselves as cardio. The same also with Brazil Butt Lift (BBL), These can be used for lower body workouts, and one in there for a cardio. So many things you can do with all these DVD's. Amazing stuff. I don't know if Insanity will hurt your knees, if you modify maybe it won't. I would do more research to see if anyone's knees are bothered by Insanity.

Cheryl, Awe, thank you so much for filling in information about the Olympics and what your job there entailed. That was so interesting. I didn't get to see your moment of fame, but how exciting it must have been for you.

Hey, veg out, you deserve it.

Janie

I'm Back!

Finally slept last night, and today is a 'work from home/snow' day. So I was able to hit Disk 19 (chest/shoulders/tri's). It was a good workout - I had to go down a pound on the tricep work though, what workout mgr had for the last double-wave on the tri's was just a bit too much.

Have a great Thursday and Friday and if you live in the Northeast - stay warm :)

Elle

Diane Have you done STS before or is this your first time? You'll have to tell me how you like the 6 month rotation. I think that is what I'll do the next time I do it.

Cheryl Wow, you are a star :cool: Sorry to have missed your moment of fame. Of course I wouldn't have known it was you if I had seen it anyway! What a fantastic experience you have had! I think you need to spend at least a couple of days slepping in and getting rested up. Do you have any pictures to share?

How cool that you got a racing bib. You will have to get it framed and hang it.

Janie The leg days now have the biggest dread factor for me. IToday was legs for me also and the tri sets are killers! It does move fast, but I'm sure happy when it's over :D Thanks for your advice on my delayed rest week and the info on the wedding video. I love step workouts so I may have to check that one out.
Sorry about the chocolate cookies. I love to cook and bake and always have a big list of recipes that I want to try. Then I try to get the kids to eat them and give them away to my family so they won't be in the house. It's crazy!

Your rotation sounds awesome. I may need to get the Insanity workouts and BBL so that I can try your rotation. I think a cruise is a great motivator too! Where are you going?

Elle Welcome back! Glad to hear that you got a good night's sleep last night. I know I'm a wreck all day if I haven't slept well. I did disk 19 on Tuesday and still have DOMS in my shoulders. I also have them in one tricep but not the other.
I hope you aren't getting too much snow this time. We got snow again this morning, but it's just light flurries and will probably be gone by the end of the day. Just enough to make the traffic nuts :confused:

My workout this morning was Disk 20 legs. She sure started this one off with a bang with the side slide lunges and the one legged sit and stands. I did the first set of those with a 30 pound dumbbell. That was a mistake! I dropped down to 20 pounds for sets 2 and 3 and they were much better but sill tough. The leg days are always killers for me. I just can't wait to put those dumbbells down! I do the entire disk with lighter weights than what my workout card recommends but I'm still huffing and puffing and having a hard time holding the weights. I MUST order those versa gripps today!

Have a great Thursday ladies!

Pam

Hi everyone, things are looking better for me I almost done collecting everything I need for passports, INS, changing name to one of my DD, my DH is on live:confused: driving me crazy:p that's OK next Wednesday he'll be gone to Gunny School for 2 months nothing to crazy just here in San Diego so we will be close....

Diane15 That sound fun walking with your dog, I bet she'll do better next time, I would love to have a dog, but I have to hold on to the idea until we get to next place to live.

Pam I like the idea of the midlife crises, yesterday I was telling to my DH all about you guys, you Porsche 911, Janie a tattoo, I told hem I think is a good idea start planing for mine..:confused:

SandraGau That birthday sound like a blast don't worry about the food, you are in your Spring Break and your parents are visiting once everything go back to normal you'll be fine;) 1400-1600 calories is not that much for a very active person. WOW 20# alternating curls wow, I know I've try 15# for concentration curls I have to go down too but I do extra sets.
So hablas espanol? que bueno por fin puedo comunicarme con alguien con el mismo lenguage... ensenas espanol tambien? donde naciste? tu vives en London si? cuantos anos tienes viviendo por alla? bueno te podria hacer una lista grande de preguntas pero no te voy a molestar.

Peiger good job with the MMA:Fusion that's what I did yesterday too I just love that workout.... congrats in your weight lost 2# you must be happy when you get off the scale.

Janie congrats with your weight lost... i pictureded your tattoo I think is beautiful. the kettle-bell workout I did not like it that much maybe I should give one more chance, I want a tattoo also I haven't get one yet, what I really want is a tummy tuck; after 4 kids I'm not fat but I have the extra pouch and most of that is skin after we get back from Australia hopefully can get that. Love the good vibe about you and your Husband..

Diane15 I think you was asking about Insanity and Knees, ok I have had knee surgery about 5 years ago I was afraid of doing Insanity but let me tell you it did not bother me a bit. If you follow Shaun T directions you'll be fine.

Thumper we missed you minute of fame but good for you that you had fun, I hope when you go home you have nothing but rest, a very good rest.

Ellejay Good to know that you have a good night and the chance to workout.

Peiger how did you like disc 20? I have to go now and do mine today disc 20:confused::confused:

Yesterday was MMA:Fusion I just love that one the times flays doing it I did the cardio portion of CCB good. Today disc 20 so I have to go and I'll be back later with my report, see ya.;)

Last edited:
Hello Atheletes!

My pal Enice told me about the great energy here, so I am here to encourage you all to train hard today!

I am currently doing 2 trx workouts a week and one light weight work out, and 20 minutes of cardio a day.

I am super duper sore this morning a wondering how I will do my work out today.

stay strong

Did Insanity Max Interval Circuit. OM!

Elle, Good job on Disk 19. And how nice to be able to work from home. Stay safe and warm from these snow storms. K?

Pam, Unfortunately Cathe doesn't sell her Wedding Video. It is a VHS and my DH burned it onto a DVD for me so I could use it in a more convenient way. I guess you could try getting it through e-bay? I got my VHS years ago at a second hand store.

Great job on your leg workout!

I sent those nasty cookies up to the pull building out of my sight!:eek::confused::rolleyes: And good rithens. You and I both are crazy. LOL Maybe we shouldn't bake that kind of stuff anymore.:rolleyes:

Starting April 19th will fly to SC take a ride to where the sip is and start the cruise there. Will visit 4 countries, Colombia (it should be safe where I'm going), Panama Canal, a small place in Costa Rica, Huatulco Mexico, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and then into the states again to Los Angeles CA. Around the continent. Never before have I gone on a cruise. My sister wanted me to come with her and her husband so badly that she paid for half the trip. How could I refuse? Joey is not going, he has no interest in doing so. But, I am, and I believe will have the time of my life. One of my brothers is going with his wife and a friend of my sister that I've known all my life will be there too and her and I will share a cabin. It's just around the corner now. Can't wait!

Good job on disc 20. I'm always adjusting my weight from the card I created. I think, from what I hear/read many people do the same thing. Don't worry too much about it, it's got to be close, and if you are working the best you can, you can't do any better than that. High five to ya! Oh, I highly recommend Versa Gripps.

Janie

Eunice So nice to hear from you, you've been quiet for a little while. I know you have been quite busy getting everyone ready for the big move. It sounds like you have your mid-life purchase selected - a tummy tuck! :p

I thought disk 20 was a killer. Those leg workouts always get me out of breath and she really started us right into the tough stuff with this one. Between that and those heavy dumbbells AY YI YI :confused:

Hi pinkquinn Nice to meet you :D Thanks for the nice words. I have a neighbor who does trx workouts and has offered to let me come try it sometime. It sounds/looks like a great workout.

Janie Your cruise sounds like it will be wonderful and with those cookies out of the way and your tough rotation I have no doubt you will be in that beautiful swimsuit by your cruise! How nice of your sister to pay half! I wish I had a sister who would do that :eek:

By the way, my forearms are so sore today that I ordered the versa gripps. I hope they arrive before next weeks leg workout!

Tonight we are going to a charity wine tasting with 'lots of appetizers'. DANGER DANGER :p The wine will be the biggest danger for me :eek:

Friday is almost here. Take care ladies. We miss you Kay and Gabriella. Are you still out there?

Pam

Hi Everyone,

Well I was awake at 4 a.m. this morning. The bonus was that I didn't have to get up. I didn't work out this morning, but I will see about tomorrow.

My brother was volunteering as well at the ski jump venue. I will see about getting some pictures from him and I will post them. He has taken hundreds of them. But don't worry I will only post a few of them LOL.

I am going to get a shadow box for my racing bib so I can hang it up along with some of my Olympic pins. It is a nice momento.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.