forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalCoreFusionWorkout-1375.jpg

Lift, Move & Restore: Functional Core Fusion

Pictured here are Cathe, Jai, and Kristin having a ball in Cathe's new Functional Core Fusion workout.

We finished up our final day of filming the Lift, Move & Restore series last night, and we couldn’t be happier with how everything went! We all need a little extra rest and a whole lot of recovery snacks (wink!)

Stay tuned for more behind-the-scenes clips and keep checking back for more details about the 8 new Lift, Move & Restore workouts and the 8 additional bonus workouts that are included with this series. Wait a minute??? did somebody say EIGHT bonus workouts??? Yup! We sure did! hehehe….

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

View attachment 8814

Lift, Move & Restore: Functional Core Fusion

Pictured here are Cathe, Jai, and Kristin having a ball in Cathe's new Functional Core Fusion workout.

We finished up our final day of filming the Lift, Move & Restore series last night, and we couldn’t be happier with how everything went! We all need a little extra rest and a whole lot of recovery snacks (wink!)

Stay tuned for more behind-the-scenes clips and keep checking back for more details about the 8 new Lift, Move & Restore workouts and the 8 additional bonus workouts that are included with this series. Wait a minute??? did somebody say EIGHT bonus workouts??? Yup! We sure did! hehehe….

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn
I’m liking the sounds of these workouts more with every update!

If anyone checks out Cathe's public FaceBook page, there is a cute little video showing
some of the different exercises coming up using bars, mini ball, Firewalkers, foam roller,
the speed on the video is super fast, and it's real short. Very creative!

If anyone checks out Cathe's public FaceBook page, there is a cute little video showing
some of the different exercises coming up using bars, mini ball, Firewalkers, foam roller,
the speed on the video is super fast, and it's real short. Very creative!
Thanks for letting us know :) . I can only view Cathe's Facebook page while on my laptop now so I only know to visit when someone posts here cuz I usually only use my phone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.