Lift It Hit It - Legs

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Okay, that was hard :eek:. This new series is either going to kill me or make me stronger - there will be no in-between!

Fantastic job, Cathe!! I heard the witch laugh, even though you were kind enough not to do it!

Oh my!! I can't waaaaaait......:p. I figure my DVD's will be here Monday or Tuesday. I will only have 9 workout days available until Christmas, since I work very long days every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. One new workout for each day off while getting ready for Christmas. I'll soon know my RWH favorites! To start the new year, I think I'd like to do the RWH/STS rotation:).

I thought legs was great. I didn't get the burn which I get from too many reps, but instead I got wobbly legs- a sure sign of exhaustion! Those last scissor, scissor, tucks? I looked like a toy soldier- I could hardly bend my legs by that point. Weirdly, I'm not too sore today - yet- it may catch up with me later. I'm off to try low impact hiit 1. Xx

I did Legs this morning & my glutes are feeling a little sore already. My legs felt a little wobbly/exhausted by the end too (those scissor scissor wide tucks)! Not sure if it's also because I did low impact HIIT 1 yesterday, but don't be fooled by the shorter length of this workout. If you're using a heavy enough weight & concentrating on the muscle, you will feel it. It is fast paced so have your weights out & lined up. Towards the end, the rest get a little longer but not too much. Cathe always seems to know exactly how much to give. I loved how the plyo move matched the weight move by using similar motion/type of exercise. Again, everyone looks great! I'm really hoping I can get my legs to look like Cathe's!!!

It's 24 hours later, and my legs are sore! Quads and glutes, mostly, but it's the good sore that means everything is a little surprised. Those scissor-scissor-wide-tucks jumps at the end are just nasty. Nasty, I say! I agree with Blakkat that the length of the routine is irrelevant to it's challenge - and I was thrilled that the rests got longer!

I did the workout today. The first 20 minutes were tough, especially when Cathe went heavier. The second half had longer breaks, thank goodness. I really enjoyed it! I'll have to see if DOMS hits in the next couple of days.

Has anyone done a premix with the abs added on? The stretch never came on for me after the abs. Anyone else have this problem? I will try it again in another unit. Just wondering. Speaking of the abs, I am loving the ab one bonus, the standing abs. I love the variety, this is a great series.

Did this one this AM. Loving the backgroud.... it seems like I'm right in the room with them with the pre-dawn darkness mirrored in my own windows. I had planned to add on CLB step portion to this but by the last exercise I changed my mind and ended it there with the stretch!! I forsee this being my new go-to leg day workout. Short and powerful!

I did this one today premix 6 with abs added in. I loved it but only wish the floor abs would have started first and we would have ended with the standing abs. This is because by the end of the workout I'm spent and I had to pause before hitting the floor, whereas in the beginning I've got more energy and that wouldn't have hit me as hard. If all the workouts are like this, I'm in love! :D

I just finished this workout. I'm fairly certain I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Oy! That was tough but It hurts so good! [emoji7][emoji123]

Just did this one and my legs are quivering. The cardio definitely gets harder as it gets to the end of the workout. Since some of you stated that when you do the premix with abs, you only got the abs stretch. I did the entire workout with the regular stretch, then went back and added abs #1. That was so much better for me since I got to stretch out my legs before doing abs and I was able to better focus on my abs. I think I will be doing this for all the dvds, just add abs on after instead of the premix. I am having so much fun with this new series so far.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.