Join me if your here now :-)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! There are so many helping hands in shipping right now that I decided to take a break and come up and chat with you. If anybody is here and wants to chat, join right on in. I'll be here for about an hour. Looking forward to hearing from you :7

Hi Cathe,

How are you? Having gotten the new DVD's, I just want to say thanks again for the quality and great workouts. Having worked out with you since Megastep Blast, I just have to say you are the greatest. I'll be working out with you, hopefully, until well into my 70's. Keep up the good work!!

Hi Cathe,
I am SOOOOOOO excited about the new dvd's. I am really finding at this point in my life with my 3 girls, that I need to make the most of my time and not spend too much time on my workouts. These are going to be perfect for that. Thank you SO much for all your hard work. You truly are an inspiration:) My little 5 year old Mariah now does all the floor work in Butts and Gutts. She loves it!

Susan

Wow Val so great to hear from you again. I remember meeting you on a past roadtrip(s) a few years ago. Thanks for sharing and I'll be right there with you in my 70's (or 80's :eek: )

I too want to thank you for your personal training. I am a Navy Reservist and just scored an Outstanding (the highest level) on my physical fitness test. I did 95 sit-ups and 52 push ups-so I maxed those out in my age group. I did 1 1/2 miles in 13 minutes 10 seconds which for my age group brought me to Outstanding low. I am definately getting stronger in the upper body and core which definately helped me through the sit-ups and push-ups-Thanks to you!!!! The core exercise and tricep dips are the biggest contributors.
Eva

Hi Susan! Isn't it so much fun to have our kids join us and actually ask us when we are going to work out again? See, they keep us accountable. Enjoy your workouts and hugs to you and your family!

Cathe, I Am Here!!!!

Cathe:

How fun to spend my lunch hour with you today! :7 My DVDs will hopefully be delivered during my lunch hour tomorrow. Yippee! :7 I am so excited! :7 I have been reading excellent reviews about the production quality and camera angles. I am waiting with anxious expectation to preview these workouts tomorrow night. Are you happy with the final product? Guess which one I want to enjoy first? I will give you a hint. It is NOT the premix Michele wants to do. ;-) LOL! I am so glad I found a new pair of Nike Shox Rhythmic studio training shoes. :) The step choreography sounds like so much fun! :7

Love and big Heather hugs to you! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Cathe,

I just previewed Kickbox, Bootcamp and Bis & Tris this morning and I have to say you did a great job. Fast, short and intense cardio and push/pull method of weight training is my ideal. I know I'm going to be very happy with this series. Thank you for listening to all our suggestions and making such great workouts. The production values were great. No glitches, sound was just right and you all looked amazing. These were definitely worth the wait.

Marcy

Hi Cathe,

I just previewed Kickbox, Bootcamp and Bis & Tris this morning and I have to say you did a great job. Fast, short and intense cardio and push/pull method of weight training is my ideal. I know I'm going to be very happy with this series. Thank you for listening to all our suggestions and making such great workouts. The production values were great. No glitches, sound was just right and you all looked amazing. These were definitely worth the wait.

Marcy

Hey Cathe!!!!

So excited to get the new workouts. I hope you all are not too frazzled.

Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to your fans!

We truly love you,

Kim

RE: Love and Hugs!!!

>I will give you a hint. It is NOT the
>premix Michele wants to do. ;-) Love and big Heather hugs to
>you! :*
>

Oh come on now, Heather. :p :p :p :7

Hi Eva.....I can't share those details until we are closer to launch but we are steadily and continuously testing all these models for their functionality. Good things are coming :7

Hi Cathe, just wanted to know if you were making daily drops at the Post office for us Canadian. I am so excited to receive the DVDs. I know that you have worked really hard on them.

Thanks again!!

Debbie

Hi Cathe! I am so excited about the new DVDs. I keep checking the tracking every hour. I just wanted to let you know that your customer service is so great. I had a question yesterday and emailed them thinking they would probably not be able to respond for a couple of days because of the massive shipping going on, but they responded within a couple of hours. I had feared my order didn't go through because I was having trouble bringing up my account, but they reassured me. Yey! Cannot wait to get the DVDs because I've been in a workout lull lately and I know they will revive me.

Hi Cathe! I'm anxiously awaiting the new workouts which are out for delivery today. They probably won't be here until around 5, though, since that's when the UPS guy comes.

I may only be able to do the weights for now, though, because I'm still recovering from an ankle injury (seeing my doctor about it tomorrow). Still, I can't wait to at least preview the rest! Thanks for all you do!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.