Join me if your here now :-)

Hi Cathe!! I just want to say "thanks" yet again for doing so much for us!! I can't wait to try the new workouts! You and your crew are all so awesome!!

Kim

Hi Cathe! I'm so excited for the new workouts, although I'm 20 weeks pregnant. I'll just have to watch them and see what I can and can't do. Can't wait to try the low impact though, I'm sure I'll be able to do that. You always look great and I can't wait to see you in action when I get my DVDs Friday! Hugs to you!

OH OH! Did I miss you???? lol

THANKS, as everybody else has said, for EVERYTHING that went into (and is still going into) these workouts!!!

Having said that, I'm trying my hardest to NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE! LOL Seriously, I'm currently in a 12 week program, and it's COMPLETELY the opposite of what I normally do (which would be all Cathe workouts, lol). I'm seeing and feeling EXCELLENT results and REALLLLLLYYYYYY want to follow it to the end of 12 weeks. That's 9 weeks from NOW! LOL I think I'm going to wrap the new DVD set in Christmas wrap and tuck it away for under the tree.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!!!!!!!

THANKS for everything! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Gayle

LOL--just realized I told you I was a Mom which should be obvious from the post with my kids' artwork. :)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Hi Cathe,

I don't get a chance to post often...I'm usually chasing after my two little ones.

I just wanted to say Thank You for the motivation you've given me to get back in shape after a very difficult delivery and recovery with my second baby!! I'm almost ready to start working out again, and I watch your workouts on FitTV every day for inspiration!! Pretty soon, I'll actually be ready to do some of them!!! :) :)

Melanie

Oh my gosh! My UPS man just delivered my DVD!!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif (he usually comes around 5:00-6:00!!) Now, how is that for sending him vibes? Off I gooooooo! Thanks Cathe and please thank the staff for working so hard to get these to us so quickly!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi Wendy! I don't do yoga as often as I would like to. Honestly, I haven't had much time to do any lately (other than some poses in my cool downs). But I enjoy relaxing postures at night and more vigorous postures once I'm up and about.

Now that's willpower Gayle! Good luck with your current program and don't forget to come get me from under the tree when you are done. Those pine needles are mighty uncomfortable, LOL!

Hi Bigbadbrandini! Congratulations on your pregnancy. You are smack in the middle of it. I wish you well and will certainly be here for the "two" of you when you are ready
:7

Take Care!

Hi Cathe,
I would first like to thank you for your fabulous exercise videos. They have helped me lose 80 of the 100lbs I gained during my pregnancy. I'm inspired by your level of fitness, and would like to achieve that level as well. Would you please tell me what your exercise regimen is and the diet that you follow? I really would like to have that lean, fit look that you have, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Please help!

Hello Cathe,

I hope that you will come back and see this message it would make my day if you could answer it.
I am getting married on June 14th of 08 and couldn't be happier or more excited. My fiance and I have been dating for almost six years now, I am 22 turning 23 in November and he is 26.
Anyway I need to lose inches in my waist (doesn't everbody right?) but I already have my wedding dress, just got it saturday and if I want to be comfortable I have to whittle my waist down. It zips and hooks so that is good but there is some difficulty breathing.
Could you offer me any advice about what combination of workouts and exercises would give me the most gains? I am looking to define my back and arms and most shrink my waist.
I am an advanced exerciser and teach aerobics 3Xs per week. Any advice would be sooooo appreciated.
thanks a ton
nkuangel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.