Join me if your here now :-)

Hi Veronika! Do light cardio workouts on the second sore day to help break up the soreness. Do a full 10 minute total body stretch after that light cardio workout. Your DOMS should work itself out faster that way. Good luck and keep up the great work. 40 and getting stronger by the day :)

Heather!

I miss you too. I owe you a phone call and an E-mail! I'll get on that right now! (Sorry Cathe, just saying "Hey" to an ole friend!)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi Debbie! You're cute.

Regarding..."how about a woodpecker sandwich fried in deep fat"

My dad used to always say that to me as a child (I was a picky eater and he knew that would get me to say EWWW everytime). He would always say it with a cute scottish accent too.

RE: Woodpecker Sandwiches

RE:Woodpecker Sandwiches

Heather B.
I'm in Midland Texas and I thought I had heard it all. Obviously not.So I'd like to know what it is also.

Veronika

Thanks Cathe.I will take your advice and use it.

Ok, Cathe, I have a question for you--hope it doesn't fall under the "personal question" category. I was just wondering what kind of stores you like to shop in for clothes. The reason I ask is I moved to NY a year ago after 4 years in Europe and I'm trying to find good places in this region for clothes.

So far I like Ann Taylor Loft the most--I used to buy a lot at Casual Corner before we moved overseas but they are apparently out of business now. I always shopped at Express in college, but now I feel too old for it (I'm in my 30's and a mom).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Hi Debbie! Yes, it is fun going back in time. Lat night I just came across one of my earliest fitness events and Kathy Smith was there(along with other fitness presenters) and I had my picture taken with her. I think I was only 23 in this picture. Wow, we all had thongs and shiney tights on in this picture....too funny!

Hi Lainie! I enjoy Ann Taylor Loft too. If I am having a "fun and light" event I shop at Bebe or Arden B. If it is business casual, mostly Ann Taylor Loft or major department stores. If it is a fitness event, usually order online at Nike or call some friends in the business for a custom made outfit.

Enjoy NY....there are many unique shopping places right at your finger tips....a little pricey but I'm sure you can find good bargains too. Take Care!

Oh Cathe!

Now you KNOW we want to see that, thong and all! Did you have a coordinating belt on? I used to have those wide belts in about 15 colors AND matching legwarmers!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi Cathe! I am eating lunch at my desk with sore biceps from yesterday's pyramid upper body workout. I still love that one! Can't wait to get my new workouts!

Thanks for all that you do to give me a healthier stronger body!!

Maria

Hi Cathe!!

Thank you for getting me into the greatest shape in my life! I work with people in their 20's (I'm soon to be 41) and I can run circles around them! :)

I can't wait to get the new dvd's! It feels like Christmas time!! :)

This morning my workout consisted of "Leg Blast" from B&G and "Upper Body Split" from ME. I was good and fried by the end of it!! That squat/lunge combo(done 3 times!) fries my legs by the last round and those bicep curls in ME totally kill me (in a good way).

You are awesome Cathe! Thank you for all you (and your crew) do!

Lisa

Cathe, just a quick hello. I am supposed to get mine today and I cannot wait!!! :) :)

I just know I am going to love them. I am looking forward to trying the BC one first. Can't wait!

Thanks for getting these to us so quickly!

Give yourself and your staff a big pat on the back for such great work. :)

Hi Cathe,

My DVD's won't make it out here to San Diego until Friday evening, but I'm so excited about using them first thing Saturday morning!

This was my first pre-sale, and I wanted to let you know how great you and the crew made the whole process! It's been so much fun to check the blog throughout the summer as you've prepared the series, and I'm just amazed at the level of detail that went into them!

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Leanne

It was our pleasure Leanne! We try to make our updates as informative as possible so that you have a good understanding as to what happens behind the scenes. Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your workouts.

Hi Cathe!

If you're still here, I have a few questions. Do you do yoga? If so, what type and how often?

Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait for the new dvds!!!!

Blessings,
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.