I'm curious!

Great workout clothes motivate me, too. And if it's something that Cathe and crew wear, it's a challenge for me to look as good as they do. (I'm not even close, but hey a girl's gotta have a goal!)hehehe
I try to get them on sale but sometimes succumb to the full price if they are just way too cute. :D ;-) And I have a feeling that whatever Cathe has designed it's going to be beyond great--as usual. :)

I used to be all about the cute workout outfits when I worked out at the gym. Now that I am always at home, it doesn't really matter (plus, I still have all of the outfits). With that said, however, I would totally buy the Cathe outfit (unless is was overtly expensive)- like other posted, "as a treat." Particularly because they would be "limited edition" - it would make our little club even more "exclusive." Only Cathe fans would have them. (I know - totally geeky, but what can I say).

I wouldn't be interested in purchasing the workout clothes. I just workout in shorts or capris and a t-shirt. I workout mostly at the gym now due to injury and there's still no way that I want to spend $$ on workout clothing. I need to save $$ for a new bike.

Karin

I would not spring for the outfits. Now those fine high-fashion designs from Tracey Staehle's Cardio Sweatfest, on the other hand... }( ;) :D

I do think Cathe & crew had cute outfits with the latest series, but I am not really into coordinated workout gear for myself. I buy very plain basics - shorts and wicking tops or tanks - and matching is just not an issue. Most of my stuff is Nike b/c I seem to have developed a preference for the fit/comfort, durability, and fabric. IMO, all the high-tech gear is pricey, and I prefer to find it on sale, if possible.

Other than an initial observation of "oh, that's cute!" or "man, that's hideous!," I don't pay that much attention to the outfits in a video. But I will say that one thing I kind of liked that about the X was that no one was dressed the same or moved in sync.

Cathy :)

"I always loved running...You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs."
-Jesse Owens

I hope Cathe will be selling her pants in a petite size. At 5'3", most pants are too long and the intended just over the knee pants hit me in the center of my shins and make me look like I am wearing floods. I would definately spring for a good pair of quality pants with a 29 or 30 inch inseam.

Please Cathe, please, one for the short girls!!!

Cheryl

Not interested in any outfit that has a hideous white belt. It's too Brady Bunch! LOL!

My workout clothes are definitely gotten on the cheap - WalMart, Modell's, and Target mostly.

Cathe seems to favor rise and very short shorts - and those are not for me. I wouldn't be interested in anything that has a very short inseam (like 3"). That is just way to short for me. I would love to find some nice workout shorts that aren't navy or black though.

Yeah me to, I loved that everyone wore different (their own) outfits in the P90X-they look like I do when I workout!

But I loved Cathe and her crew in the newer videos, especially the LIC-I do not usually like green, but those pants and tops were too dang cute. The problem is, I could not find any of them online to purchase!
So hopefully, we can all enjoy the new outfits and hope they are not too pricey!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.