I'm curious!

pussycat

Cathlete
"Another big happening today was the arrival of the outfits that Cathe and the crew will wear in the videos. This is the first time we have had custom designed active wear just for our workouts, but after seeing them Cathe and the crew are all very glad we did and feel these are by far our best designed and looking outfits. The new clothes were actually inspired and greatly influenced by Cathe herself. She even made the initial drawings and chose the color schemes for all the clothes you will soon see. Cathe worked closely with a leading active wear designer and if feedback is strong enough a limited edition of at least one of the outfits will be made available for purchase."

Who all is interested in ordering "at least one of the outfits" from the new workouts??? ;-) I know I would purchase every single outfit if they were available. How about everyone else?

I would love to cause alot of the outfits are gorgeous but I just can't justify what that kind of work out wear costs! I like to look cute but I am a bargain shopper when it comes to work out clothes. Spending a lot of money on something you are going to sweat profusely in and then immediately "peel off" just doesn't add up in my book!:p

Ordinarily I wouldn't spend that kind of money on workout clothes, either, but I can't help but like the clothes the crew has worn in the past few series. I'm thinking I'll likely order one, eventually, as a 'reward' (well, really more like a celebration) when I've seen some good results. :) Assuming I can order a pretty, pretty color. :)

i would and will purchase them. heck, i'd probably purchase them right now without even seeing them first, lol.

I'm with Wendy. While I love the clothes Cathe wears in her videos, I just can't justify to myself spending all that money on clothes that I only wear when I'm working out. I usually try to find the cheapest clothes possible for exercising in.:) Of course, I reserve the right to totally change my mind when I see these new outfits.:)

If I were a gym rat, I would have matching outfits and I would probably order a few things. But b/c I workout at home...whats the point? No one sees me! The only time I have something sensible on is when I run outside...gotta match then:)

Especially if you workout at home and no one else even sees what you are wearing. Not that I don't like cute clothes, the expense just isn't in my budget. That being said, I do get a secret thrill when I happen to have on the bright green sports bra the same day I choose LIC. Or the turquoise one on BM2 day. I don't have any coordinating butt floss for Cardio Hits, however. }(

Have you all seen these clothes? I think they are really cute...
http://www.otomix.com/

I love those parachute pants but they're so expensive!!! Yikes! And I'm quite sure I wouldn't look like that in them. I'd probably look like I was tied up in a parachute.

>I dunno about the new outfits, but I want those pants that
>Cathe is wearing in the latest blog picture!
>
I agree! Very cute.

I like all the shorts, they are short length which I think looks better on my short legs, but still a little too expensive, even w/ 20 percent off, which they offer quite frequently. I am not sure if any of the tops would look good or even fit women who aren't at least a C cup but they'd look hot on anyone who could fill them out. Shelly, I bet the parachute pants would be way cute on you.

Not me! I save my money for great workouts. I have bought so many workouts this year (Cathe and many more) and now I have the Cathe preorder, will do the Amy preorder, will buy Jari Love's Ripped and Chissled should she ever make that available, will probably preorder at least the step workout from Tracey Staehle, will preorder the newest Step Boxing from Kelley Coffey-Meyer when that gets done....since I workout at home and no one sees me I buy the cheapest most comfortable workout clothes I can find.
Angela:7

>>I dunno about the new outfits, but I want those pants that
>>Cathe is wearing in the latest blog picture!
>>
>I agree! Very cute.

The whole outfit looks very cute.....on Cathe! Her top looks like a "Cathe" tank. ;-) Maybe Cathe will start another avenue in her business with an entire casual clothing/workout line. THAT would be great. :) :)

I usually buy super-cheap workout gear too, but it would be nice to treat myself for once. My SO got me a gorgeous workout outfit for my birthday and it's amazing the difference quality makes:p

I buy cute workout clothes, but I shop sales. I stock up on sports bras during the Champion sale, and on Victoria's Secret yoga pants when they are on sale 2/$40. I also 'cruise the sales' at other sites. I think my best bargain was a pair of $120 (which I would NEVER pay) pants for $15 (yes, you read it!) during a Paiva sale when I had a code to take 50% off the already-on-sale prices.

I'm notorious about spending money on workout clothes. My favorites are Lululemon's Reverse Groove pants and Be Present's Mobility pants. It's a step up from lounging around in sloppy sweats or pj bottoms. It's also a step down from wearing skirts and dresses like I used to wear ALL the time. But, my dh seems to like this attire better. ;-)

I wear them around the house and on a few errands. Since I stay at home with my dc, I seem to live in them. Also, I usually don't workout till the end of the day. After I sweat in them, I shower and put on my nightclothes. If I workout during the day, I usually wear my Nike cardio clothes for workouts only since I'm not fond of the fabric. Don't get me wrong. It's great for when I'm sweating buckets!

Depending on the fabric, cut and style of Cathe Collection, I can see myself spending the money. If they do sell them, I hope we can see them on the roadtrip. That way I can determine if I like the quality and fabric which is hard to decide when you can't touch the clothes.

If I like them, I'd buy them if I had the money at the time. I normally shop on ebay for workout clothes because you can get them cheaper. I don't go to a gym either so it really doesn't matter what I wear but it helps motivate me when I dress the part. And anything that motivates me is worth it to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.