ICE 2...Who's In?

I would love to go back to the old days and stay on the beat of the music for all parts of the workouts - more motivating and easier when you're not looking at the screen. Also, have to admit I'm getting a tad sick of HiiT workouts. (Yeah I know they're effective! Just bored by them.) Would love more steady state fun step workouts like Low Intensity Step from 4DS - that one is so underrated - perfect length, all low impact, awesome music and fun!

More of your innovative plank moves, functional flow through plank base.
Loved all of Metabolic Total, I have a Ladies Workout Group at my house every Saturday am for "Metabolic", were all in our 50s and usually hung over but this is our religion!

I love it!!! I'm starting a yoga/stretch day for my lady friends.

I am fine with whatever Cathe puts out, but would like to see more exercises with the fitness loop and a good step workout would be nice too. I typically like the longer workouts because I sit most of the day at work and try to make up for that. Fun music as in the sing-a-longs would be nice again instead of instrumentals. Just my thoughts but can't wait for pre-order time!!!! :)

Since there is such divided opinions on step, I was wondering if a new version of Cardio & Weights/Low Impact Circuit might be an acceptable compromise? So some fun (but not too complex combos) followed by compound exercise followed by a weighted body part, then lather, rinse, repeat. I just finished RWH Lower Body Circuit (which I personally feel is the hardest Cathe workout I own), and I like alternating between step and weights, but looking for a bit less impact on the combos and including both upper & lower body on the weights. The step patterns in Party Rockin' Step 2 might be about the right level of complexity... I am looking for a way to bring fun step choreography back without scaring away the folks who don't enjoy complicated patterns...

I would also ask for music that is on the louder side. Music is a big motivator for me. I like to be able to really hear it. Very excited to preorder what ever Cathe comes up with.

Kim

I am loving all the suggestions and really like some of the new ideas and concepts people are voicing.
I love Ice could not do all of it from injury but thankfully getting back into my groove :)
I love the musle meltdowns and wished there were premixes of splits for them like chest and triceps etc and a muslce meltdown for lower body or even two of them.
I love To The Mat have to have another of that:) maybe using ankle weights , which I do for some parts of TTM . Also bringing back the Body Bar from Pure strength ( it's a little dusty Lol ).
I also am a fan of a good ole Cathe Step routine, I never got them at first either that was the fun the challenge to master and enjoy Cathe's new choreography!!!
I hope there is another kick butt kickboxing workout and the metabolic stuff Cathe sure shines bright with wonderful innovative fun moves for that kind of a workout as well.
This is a long shot but I hope one day there is a couple of new yoga workouts included like in the Low Impact series :):)
I am going to stop right here, and say how much I love everything you do Cathe and feel honoured you would like to hear this imput and suggestions and little wishes I have, Thank you !!!!
Brigitte :)

ICE was a lifesaver for me when I practically stopped working out for over a year and then committed to working my way back into shape. The series came out at just the right moment, what a godsend. The most helpful part was to have a variety of videos and short premixes that allowed me to gradually improve and re-gain confidence without injury. Another ICE series would be something I can see using on days when I want to take it a little easier without losing momentum. I appreciate anything and everything low impact and metabolic and I love the Cathe Live recordings because there are so many to choose from. Cathe, I just can't thank you enough. You have made an enormous difference in my life for over 10 years.

View attachment 5839

Feeling excited and inspired to create this...who's in??? Share your ideas and let's make this happen
I’m absolutely in!!! I love the premixes, meltdowns and blasts!! Perhaps an intermediate version of Afterburn, To the Max or Crossfire. Some Metabolic, kickboxing, Step, Low Impact Cardio, heavy weights, serious Lower body. It would be really great to have an extra stretch segment or soothing yoga add on. We love you Cathe and want to be warriors but even warriors get older and need a stretch.
Would love extra stretching or yoga add on!!

YES PLEASE!

I want the pace to be just what that Ice series is supposed to be--intermediate. I don't want any crawling on floor or burpees/air jacks. I want solid weight training incorporating bands to really blast the muscle. I absolutely adore Metabolic Total Body-more of this for sure! How about a workout called "Punch HiiT" incorporating punches with low impact hiit training? Can't wait to hear more
Love the idea of Punch Hiit!!!

Yes most definitely!!! I love ICE and reach for that one often love all the workouts in ICE its my favorite set yet, next to XTrain. Love to see more Metabolic workouts as in ICE, Kickbox, and Low Impact Sweat and Blizzard Blasts and To The Mat as ones that immediately come to mind as well as Chiseled Upper Body & Lower Body,they are all awesome gems everyone. More of that magical ICE formula please!!!!

• I would rather have a couple of 10 minute stretches - much like the ICE Ab workouts on each DVD. They could incorporate yoga poses, but wouldn't be yoga workouts - just really nice stretches for our older muscles.
  • Like others have said - keep ICE intermediate.
  • No crawling around on the floor. Many of us have hands and wrists that hurt.
  • Include a low impact modifier.
  • A PHA Training type workout.
  • Another Metabolic Total Body workout.
  • Something like Ramped Up Upper Body.
  • Love the Muscle Meltdowns, but would really like a premix of all of the them combined.
  • Lower body Muscle Meltdown.
  • Lots of Premixes of 40 minutes or less.

Last edited:
  • I would rather have a couple of 10 minute stretches - much like the ICE Ab workouts on each DVD. They could incorporate yoga poses, but wouldn't be yoga workouts - just really nice stretches for our older muscles.
  • Like others have said - keep ICE immediate.
  • No crawling around on the floor. Many of us have hands and wrists that hurt.
  • Include a low impact modifier.
  • A PHA Training type workout.
  • Another Metabolic Total Body workout.
  • Something like Ramped Up Upper Body.
  • Love the Muscle Meltdowns, but would really like a premix of all of the them combined.
  • Lower body Muscle Meltdown.
  • Lots of Premixes of 40 minutes or less.
Everything she said!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.