I thought you should know....

mpina

Cathlete
Cathe posted this on her facebook page yesterday....:(

"He is now in the arms of our loving Lord....I love you Dad...Rest In Peace!"

Dear cathletes,

Yes I saw the message on Facebook. Sadly cathe's dad passed away. This is a difficult time for cathe. Most of us have posted messages on fb.

Those who don't use fb please send your messages , prayers here. :-(

Dear Cathe,

I was so sorry to hear about your dad. My deepest sympathies go out to you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly

My sympathies for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time in your lives.

To Cathe, my most deepest sympathies for the loss of your father. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Cathe, I am channeling much love and sympathy your way... Daughters have such unique bonds with their fathers. So, so sorry for your loss.

Cathe and Family,

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in you heart.

You and your family are in our prayers,

Eric & Sherry

Dear Cathe,

I too want to send you my condolences on the loss of your father. You bring so much light to our lives so it breaks our hearts to think of the pain you and your family must be going through right now. I hope you will find all the comfort & strength you need at this terrible time.

Melanie

Cathe: So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. God Bless you, Kathy

Dear Cathe
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Thinking of you and your family.
Sherry

Cathe--So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. May you find comfort in your memories. Remember that he will always be with you and watching over you. Thinking of and praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Suzanne

Cathe,
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
With deepest sympathy,
Amanda

Dear Cathe,

We are so sorry for the loss of your Father. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy and Christopher

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.