I thought you should know....

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. May you find some comfort and peace during this difficult time.

Cathe

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. xx

Cathe,
So sorry for the loss of your dad. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Many hugs sent your way!

Brenda

Cathe--So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. May you find comfort in your memories. Remember that he will always be with you and watching over you. Thinking of and praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Suzanne

Cathe & Family,

You have my deepest heartfelt condolences at your dad's passing. This is a difficult and painful time right now for you all. I wish you all the best and I will be sending you my prayers. You are definitely in our thoughts at this time.

((Big Hugs))

Nora

Cathe - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Losing a parent is one of the most heartbreaking experiences a person can have. You, your boys and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pam

Cathe,
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. He will always be in your heart and memories until you are reunited again.
Hugs,
Tracy

Cathe, I'm so sorry for your loss. You must have been your father's pride and joy. May your pain be replaced with happy memories soon. <3

My dearest Cathe,

I'm so sorry to hear of the sadness and loss you and your family are dealing with right now. My prayers are being sent to you. I truelly hope you feel the love from all of us. You've made us stronger, better people. It's time for us to lift YOU up this time. As you've said to me and countless others....breathe. Please know that we love you and feel for you and your family. peg

Oh, Cathe. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hugs to you and yours during this difficult time.

Cathe, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you.

Hugs,
Mary

Dear Cathe so very sorry, thinking of you and sending you peace, love and strength. Huge Hugs to you and your family.

Brigitte

Cathy,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Knowing Gods arms extend to infinity be assured they are also around your whole family during this stressful time.

Lots of cyber prayers/vibes and hugs to you and your family.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.