Hi Everyone!

WHAT DRAMA

I can't beleive all the drama and criticism over such a trivial detail, 2-3 minutes of cool-down.
Cathe I can say this...Last June I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer...yes I know it's the "cadillac" of cancers, but it's cancer nonetheless. YOUR workouts are what kept me strong through the whole ordeal. Just before my fisrt surgery I completed a double phase of STS, Meso 1. Then in between my 2 surgeries I did 4DS. The doctors could not beleive how fast I recuperated. It's THANKS to YOU. Finally, about a month after my second surgery I did a 3-1/2 month STS rotation. I had to go through a radioactive iodine treatment and be islolated in the hospital. Well I took along with me the Travel Kit as well as Step Challenge...which I did without the step. You should have seem the doctor's face when he came into my room and I was "cooling down...by myself!!!" in my shorts. Your workouts kept me going and going...and going. I am now doing your February rotation, but will for sure revisit STS (thinking the undulating rotation).
So please know that MOST of us LOVE all you do. There will always be people to criticize, I just find the whole thing to have gotten out of control. PLEASE keep doing what you do best. I am looking forward to anything you may come up with...although I might have to hide it from DH.
Bis demnachst

Cathe I can say this...Last June I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer...yes I know it's the "cadillac" of cancers, but it's cancer nonetheless. YOUR workouts are what kept me strong through the whole ordeal. Just before my fisrt surgery I completed a double phase of STS, Meso 1. Then in between my 2 surgeries I did 4DS. The doctors could not beleive how fast I recuperated. It's THANKS to YOU. Finally, about a month after my second surgery I did a 3-1/2 month STS rotation. I had to go through a radioactive iodine treatment and be islolated in the hospital. Well I took along with me the Travel Kit as well as Step Challenge...which I did without the step. You should have seem the doctor's face when he came into my room and I was "cooling down...by myself!!!" in my shorts.

You ROCK blkblt!

Cathe rocks too!

I can't beleive all the drama and criticism over such a trivial detail, 2-3 minutes of cool-down.
Cathe I can say this...Last June I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer...yes I know it's the "cadillac" of cancers, but it's cancer nonetheless. YOUR workouts are what kept me strong through the whole ordeal. Just before my fisrt surgery I completed a double phase of STS, Meso 1. Then in between my 2 surgeries I did 4DS. The doctors could not beleive how fast I recuperated. It's THANKS to YOU. Finally, about a month after my second surgery I did a 3-1/2 month STS rotation. I had to go through a radioactive iodine treatment and be islolated in the hospital. Well I took along with me the Travel Kit as well as Step Challenge...which I did without the step. You should have seem the doctor's face when he came into my room and I was "cooling down...by myself!!!" in my shorts. Your workouts kept me going and going...and going. I am now doing your February rotation, but will for sure revisit STS (thinking the undulating rotation).
So please know that MOST of us LOVE all you do. There will always be people to criticize, I just find the whole thing to have gotten out of control. PLEASE keep doing what you do best. I am looking forward to anything you may come up with...although I might have to hide it from DH.
Bis demnachst

blkblt, your inspirational post has rescued a thread that was drowning in absurdity. ("Lack of cooldowns" . . . come ON.) PLEASE keep posting!!!!!

A-Jock

blkblt, your inspirational post has rescued a thread that was drowning in absurdity. ("Lack of cooldowns" . . . come ON.) PLEASE keep posting!!!!!

A-Jock

Yes, I have to agree. That was one of the best posts I've read in a long time.

blkblt, you are a true inspiration!

I came to the forum to search for info on something - lots of good info here usually - the word that comes to mind, Kathryn, is harsh. Was that really necessary?

Reese

My experience of Kathryn is that she is knowledgeable, wise and generous with her assistance on the open discussion of this forum. I learn and am touched by many of her posts. Her compassion for the world's creatures makes her a committed vegan.

Yes, she seems very vocal about expressing her not-postive opinions on workouts. I wouldnt do this, but I still see more strengths that make up a really nice person I would be happy to meet. She may have some nicer qualities than those who dont make negative posts.

For the record, I disagree that a lack of cool down is a deal-breaker. I think Cathe is excellent and works hard to put out great workouts. But I think it is harsh to attack Kathryn.

It is one thing for Cathe to react (she focused on the issue without making personal remarks about Kathryn). I wish we could word our posts when we want to support Cathe from the hurt we perceive she feels from negative posts, as thoughtfully/tactfully as we want less-than-happy-campers to be in their posts.

Last edited:
OMG!!! I was this close to posting that earlier!!! Let me dig it up!

Here you go:

deadhorsebeat_4.gif
deadhorsebeat_4.gif
deadhorsebeat_4.gif

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.