Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Back from a quick Disney World/family visit and am going to get caught up on the forums. I'll be here for a bit if you have any questions :)

Hi, Cathe,
I don't think I have any questions, but I wanted to say hi! It sounds like the NYC event was a great success. I can't wait to hear the cities you'll be visiting next year. I thought about you today as I bought some EB eggs for a great price at SuperTarget. Hope you had fun at Disney World -- a well deserved break for you and your family!
Take care!
Kristi

Hey Cathe. Just wanted to give you a big shout out and say KUDOS on all of your recent business deals and well deserved accolades! Looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks! MWAH! Take care.

Hey, stranger!

Cathe!! So great to catch you here :eek: Normally I miss when you blow in to say hello :cool:

I am so excited for all your business endeavors. Congrats on everything & may you have much continued happiness & success.

P.S. Why are you not partnering with Nestle Tollhouse or Krispy Kreme? :p

Howdy, Cathe! I hope you have time for a quick question ... I'm starting my second round of STS (love it!) and was wondering on the workout cards, when using dumbbells, if the weight is 30 (say, for squats), does that mean I use two 30 lbs or two 15 lbs. I'm sure the question has been asked before, but I'm suffering from a brain cloud today.

Hope you had fun at Disney World!

Hi Cathe!

No questions, just sending a shout-out and a big hug from one of your three favorite Road Trip Coordinators. ;) We missed ya and hope you and the fellas had a fantastic time!!!! Did ya have some time to work on that tan, cutie? :D

HI Cathe- how did QVC go? Will you be selling more of your DVDs/other merch on QVC? As a marketing director, I am really impressed by everything that has been going on with you and the "Cathe brand" as of late! Good going!

No questions, just sending a shout-out and a big hug from one of your three favorite Road Trip Coordinators. ;) We missed ya and hope you and the fellas had a fantastic time!!!! Did ya have some time to work on that tan, cutie? :D

I missed you too, Kathy!!!! No, I didn't get a chance to work on my tan. So sorry I won't be able to join you on the RT this year...:(

Oh, this message wasn't for me??

Hi Cathe!

Hi Cathe - can't wait to see you on the RT in just a few more weeks (WOW!) - my sister and I have a fun little surprise to share, hope you get a giggle out of it.

My quick question - I have started running 5Ks with my sister and a few friends (two of them - also sisters - are coming with us for their first ever RT!) - and I am saddled with MASSIVE side cramps almost every time, hampering my results and also being very uncomfortable. It's frustrating. Any tips? I don't drink any water or eat before a run (at least two hours in advance), and have tried stretching, regulating breathing etc., and nothing really helps.

Thanks!

Hugs!!!!

Cathe:

I hope you and your boys had a blast and enjoyed some well-deserved rest and relaxation. I am looking forward to seeing you next month! Hugs! :)

P.S. Please come to Texas! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Welcome back, Cathe!

We drove to Hershey Park last week, and drove through New Jersey! Kept wondering if we were anywhere near you guys... Have you taken your boys to Hershey before? We had a BLAST!!!

Oops...no sooner did I come here to chat and I had to duck out for a quick appt. with a vendor for the upcoming Roadtrip. Ok, I'm back again....

Well, it looks like I signed on just at the right time! I hope your lil' vaca was tons of fun! You totally deserved a break from the speed you have been traveling lately. Welcome back and see you SOON!

Hi Kristi! Thank you for stopping in to say hi and for your kind words. Vacation was short but very fun and yes, this is going to be a very exciting year with the national tour too. I hope you will be able to join me for one of the stops. More details on that will be coming soon.

Hi, Cathe,
I don't think I have any questions, but I wanted to say hi! It sounds like the NYC event was a great success. I can't wait to hear the cities you'll be visiting next year. I thought about you today as I bought some EB eggs for a great price at SuperTarget. Hope you had fun at Disney World -- a well deserved break for you and your family!
Take care!
Kristi

Thanks Lorrie! Can't wait to see you so very soon!

Hey Cathe. Just wanted to give you a big shout out and say KUDOS on all of your recent business deals and well deserved accolades! Looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks! MWAH! Take care.

Thank you so much boybielicious! You are too cute!

Cathe!! So great to catch you here :eek: Normally I miss when you blow in to say hello :cool:

I am so excited for all your business endeavors. Congrats on everything & may you have much continued happiness & success.

P.S. Why are you not partnering with Nestle Tollhouse or Krispy Kreme? :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.