Hardcore Fitness Maniacs OCTOBER 2018

Sorry I am posting so late today, I just totally forgot!!! Today I went for a 6 mile walk, 1 hour 52 minutes and I burned 931 calories. It feels so good to get out of the house and it is a tad cooler these days.

Total Body workout on store for tomorrow. Sunday we are going to look at houses just in case ours sells quickly, goes on the market Monday.

Have a wonderful Friday evening my friends.

Roselyn, great job getting the workout in.

Debbie, that is great that you got the VHX channel working and can now view Coffey Fit Raw :)

Jolie, good luck with a quick house sale. Nice job on the long walk today.

This morning I just had time for FIt Split Pull Day 44 minutes, heart rate 106 average, 144 max, 877 steps, 203 calories, met 4.6. Hopefully I can get in the cardio in the morning.
Weights
one arm row 30# db 12, 10,10 reps
pullovers 15# dbs 8, 6 reps
overhand row with firewalker loop and 15# dbs 10, 10, 10 reps
deadlifts 30# dbs 10,10 reps
upright row 35# barbell 10,8,8 reps superset with rear delt flys 12# dbs 10,8,8 reps
lateral raise 8# dbs 10,8,8 reps superset with external rotation with firewalker loop and 5# dbs 10, 6,6 reps
Giant set Biceps barbell curls 40# 10,8,6 reps; W curls 12# dbs 10,8, 6 reps; sweeper curls 15# dbs 10,8,6 reps
Hamstring roll ins with stability ball 16,16 standard, 16,16 toe out, 4 count lifts, finishing with roll in pulse 7 4X

Last edited:
Hi, I was just looking at your thread it looks like a great group of people. I see a few familiar names. I was wondering if you'd be ok with taking on a new person? If for whatever reason you don't I understand no hard feelings.

Have a great Saturday,

Nora

I see Kelly has Boxing bands and bells up on her raw channel today :D I will probably do it Monday since I just want to do a cardio only tomorrow. I will preview and see what all it is. I think she is using a 20# kettlebell on this one.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Boxing, and Bell, Bands, 30 minutes, heart rate average 127, max 164, 194 calories, 1,875 steps. She just put this up yesterday, so I changed my mind about Fit Split Mixed Impact. I really liked this, it got my heart rate up with no impact. Kelly uses a 20# kettle bell, 2# dumbbells for the boxing, and 1 loop band for the short floor segment.
Format was like this:
boxing
double hand swings
boxing
alternating swings
boxing
single arm swings 25 reps each
boxing
figure 8's
loop for clams and bridges with knees in out
crunch/reverse crunches

Good Afternoon,

I usually take it easy on Sunday but I haven’t worked out for a couple days, StudioSweat Spin Endurance Esculator w/AJ 61 minutes 16.3 miles 660 calories burned and I got my 10,000 steps in.

Diane Sue-I plan on doing that one tomorrow.

Reactions: WD
Roxie, nice that you were able to get a workout in. Great job on the 10,000 steps. Most of the time I do not quite make it unless I have grandchildren here ;)

I wanted to do the RAW Front workout tomorrow, is that what its called? But I had to change my email address because stupid Frontier deleted our accounts without telling us. We cancelled their internet service about 30 days ago and got Spectrum but Frontier said we could keep our email addresses. So I went on Kelly's Channel to update my email address to the new one and it sent a verification thing to the email address I can't get to anymore. So now I can't log in to her RAW workouts. I emailed Kelly and I hope she can help me but haven't heard back yet. I'm so frustrated about all of this, I had to change EVERYTHING and I still have a lot more to do. Ridiculous that a carrier can just delete emails like that with no warning. Our lives are on those emails.

So today I tried Kelly's Sculpting RX and did Workouk 1. Wow, what a great workout. I could have gone heavier on a few exercises, but I really felt this one. I love the unique exercises she comes up with. The seated Rows from feet really got me as well as the seated kickbacks. Really fun workout, I loved it.

10 reps each exercise, each superset was done twice
Biceps/Legs
Hammer Curls (right, then left, then release) - 15's
Squat Out & Hold 3 Counts - 15's

Front Curls - 15's
Front Lunge on Step w/Knee raise - 12's

Alternate supinated Curls - 15's
Squat, Fold and Deadlift - 15's (loved this exercise)

Back/Shoulders
One Arm Underhand Row - 15#
Front Raise - 15#

Overhand Bent over Row - 12's/15's
Lateral Raise - 8's

Seated Rows from Feet - 15's
Shoulder Press 1 & 1.5 presses - 8's

Chest/Triceps
Flyes w/Pinky's together - 15's (should go heavier next time)
Skull Crushers - 15's (these killed)

Bench Press - 15's (should go heavier next time)
Alternate Seated Kickbacks - 8's (these killed as well)

Pushups - Holding the down position for about 3 seconds, this was tough
Dips - 3 pulses each rep

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 243 calories and did only 800 steps. HR was 119/190.

Again, loved this workout. Then I got on my treadmill and walked on a 4% incline for 20 minutes, burned 104 calories, did 1 mile and went 2462 steps. HR was 82/88 - can't believe that!!

Kelly emailed me and said she would get her tech people on my email issue, hopefully it's resolved today.

Great workouts this weekend everyone!! Have a great on today as well!!

Debbie, I am sorry you had all of the email trouble. That is ridiculous, what if you have paperless billing? There should be warning for peple. I hope you get it resolved. I think when I did the VHX channel I just pulled it up on the Roku and had to go to my laptop and type in the the VHX activate address and put the cod off of the television in and my Raw channel popped right up. For some reason I had to reactivate it abut a week ago.
Nice workout. I love that one and did it 5 times before I moved to what I did last week for weights. That seated row from the feet is tough. I started out trying twenties and soon figured out it was not going to work.

Roselyn, it does take some time getting used to them being married. I bet you had fun. I don't do scarey movies lol

Today I put together a Total Body workout minus ABS because it turned out to be long and I had to stop. I did 3 exercises per muscle group, x 12 reps and I did two rounds before moving onto the next muscle group.. I rested only 60 seconds between sets. I burned 485 calories and the workout was 1 hour with the warm up. I liked this workout a lot.

STS Warm Up

Chest Press- 12's x 12
Chest Press- 25's x 12, x 12 ( 2 rounds of this grouping)
Chest Flies- 17's x 12, x 12
Incline Chest Press- 22's x 12, x 12

1 Arm Rows- 25's x 12 , x 12
BB Rows- 55# x 12, x 12
DB Pullovers- 12's x 12, x 12

Seated Overhead Press- 20's x 12, x 12
Lateral Raises- 10's x 12, x 12
Rear Flies- 10's x 12, x 12

Bicep Curls- 17's x 12, x 12
Hammer Curls- 17's x 12, x 12
W Curls- W Curls- 12's x 12, x 12

Lying Triceps Ext.- 15's x 12, x 12
Cross Body Triceps Ext- 12's x 12, x 12
2 Arm Kickbacks- 10's x 12, x 12

Leg Ext.- 50# x 18, x 18
Leg Curls- 20# x 20, x 20
Sumo Squats- 12# x 20, x 20

Debbie, nice job on the workout today, that looks like a fun one. I have to see what Kelly workouts I have and start trying some soon!

I will check back in to see what everyone did for workouts today. I have a realtor coming so I have to hurry and pick up the house.

Nora, welcome to the group. I say more the merrier! Have anice workout.

Happy Monday, can you believe it is almost November!

Workout done. I have errands I have to go do and my husband is off today. I will post and come back later.
I did Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio 28 minutes, 195 calories, heart rate average 132, max 159, met 6.1, 2,574 steps. I then did Fit Split Metabolic with the abs mix, 44 minutes, 863 steps, met 5.0, 241 calories, heart rate average 113,max 150. Total time was 72 minutes and calories burned 436. I have been going through the Fit Split workouts. I don't think that I have done Cardio Shred yet. Not sure that I want to but maybe..... I want to do some Kelly weight work the rest of the week
weights
upright rows 15# dbs
rear curl press lunge 12# dbs
push press 12# dbs
squat thrust to plank push ups bodyweight
rear lunge lateral raise, rear flies 8# dbs
bonus rear flies 8# dbs
dragging planks moguls body weight
curl press triceps extension 12# dbs
cross back lunge curls 12# dbs
w curls 12# dbs
single leg dead lift iron cross 8# dbs
deadlifts 15# dbs
plank triceps kickbacks 10# db
triceps push ups body weight
chest fly and pull over 12# dbs
monster walks core exercise body weight

Hi girls,

I gather there was no response to my asking if it would be okay to join your check in thread, as I see a few familiar names but do no want to impose. So please let me know either way. Great check in's today btw , have a great day.

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.