Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for September 2022!!

Belinda - I am so sorry to hear about your niece, how terrible to hear this. She was so young. I will pray for you and your family. Hugs to you.

Diane - When you play the RAW 4DS workouts and select them from the first row with all the workouts, the finishers play right after the workout. If you select the workouts from the Strength category, they don't. The workout that is actually after the workout you did will play. So that is how that works.

Well, getting packed for my trip. The pain isn't as bad as it was today, I wore an Icy Patch and it helped a lot. Hopefully it will just get better. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I am so sorry. Sending prayers out for you and your family.

Debbie, thanks, I thought that was odd with the workout.

Today I did Michelle Briehler 1 hr Full Body Strength. Loved it. My muscles got a good workout Just got back from a 1.5 mile walk. I also walked at lunch. I am really tired. My muscles are fatigued and I have a little headache. Can't wait to go to bed.

Belinda, so sorry for your loss.

Debbie, have fun on your trip. Sorry about your shoulder blade.

Good workouts everyone!

Tomorrow is a rest day, but I will walk and maybe do a mobility stretch.

Have a good weekend!

Belinda - Prayers to you and your family. Will you go to Germany for services?

I slept horrible last night and woke up late. I tried a rower workout on Ifit on my tablet but it gave me a bluetooth error (I think it was trying to connect to my headphones as a machine) so I had to switch to the Roku. My dog wanted to play and kept bringing me toys while I was trying to row. The workout was ok but I think on the rower I might enjoy the studio workouts better - the outdoor ones are just watching the trainer row on water (scenery not as interesting as the cycle and treadmill workouts because it doesn't change as fast)

Belinda, I am so sorry to hear about your niece, she was so young and with so much life ahead of her. I will pray for you and your entire family; may she rest in peace.

Today I went for a walk outside through the hills, 1 hour 24 minutes, traveled 4.0 miles and burned 692 calories. My calves are really sore at the moment, I have not walked hills like this in some time. I woke up so sore this morning, sleeping is really doing a number on my body lately. I might need to get a different mattress, maybe that is the issue. I do feel better since I stopped lifting weights, my body really needed an overdue rest. Not sure what I will be doing next week, I might just wing it.

Doreen, at least you get to retire, we will have to work till we die!!! The cost of living is so high anymore I do not know how one retires, I guess you could if you did not have a mortgage. Unfortunately for us, we just bought a house and will owe on it for eternity. I guess we could sell and more somewhere more affordable and then it would be doable. Nice job on the workouts the last few days.

Great job on the workouts the last few days! Have a nice day.

No workout today. I did not get much sleep and had to take my dog for her shots and this afternoon another appointment. So maybe tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.