Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for September 2022!!

Tonight I did Tracy Steen 45 min Boot Camp. I really liked the design of this. She started out with circuits of giant sets of a muscle group and cardio. Then she did a circuit of compound weights alternating with cardio. She also did a ladder of reps with chest and shoulders. And, finished with abs. Definitely no boredom and it was a no repeat. The strength was 45/15 and the cardio was 30/10. I liked the 30 sec cardio drills. I then took my dog for 1.5 mile walk. So peaceful out. Nobody walking tonight. As soon as it gets cooler out, people are inside.

My knee has been really weird. I sometimes get pain and then it just goes away as I continue with my workout and then my knee feels fine. I thought after all the pivoting last week doing step, my knee would really pay for it. Nope, no pain at all. I can't figure it out. Arthritis maybe??

Do you think with Cathe's new series that you have to buy it as one set, or there will be individual dvds?

Doreen, enjoy your rower. Good workout!

Jolie, sorry about your neighbor.

Debbie, I have Maverick on hold at the library. I'm about 200 on the list. Ha! Good workout today!

Belinda & Diane, good workouts today!

Reactions: WD
This morning I did RAW Burnout: Upper Body. I had a great workout and went a bit heavier than last time. I like this workout.

45 seconds on/15 seconds off

Superset #1
Biceps
Supination Curls
: 15's
Half Curls: 15's
3 sets alternating each exercise

Superset #2
Back
One Arm Rows:
25# (last set I did shrugs using 15's)
3 sets

Superset #3
Shoulders
Seated Overhead Press
: 12's (had to stop early but went to failure)
Seated Lateral Raise: 10's
3 sets

Superset #4
Chest
Close Grip
Bench Press: 20's (I did regular bench press)
Pullovers: (I did Flies) - 15's
3 sets

Superset #5
Triceps
Skull Crushers
: 10's
Dips: (I did OH Extensions: 15#/12#)
3 sets

Workout was 46 minutes, burned 359 calories, HR was 130/155.

Belinda - Great job with Fuel leg day! And I'm glad the shots are helping with your knees. I don't blame you for holding out as long as possible for the knee surgery. It's funny how most orthapedic doctors tell you to do that. I wonder why? Probably because of the 10 year thing. I get that you want to continue working out, I am that way even when the pain is really bad. I can't just not work out. I think that makes us stronger and heal faster, especially if we do it safely. Thanks for the links to Cathe's new workout pics. So cool!!

Jolie - So sorry to hear about your neighbor-friend passing from ovarian cancer. That is so tragic. I know they say after menopause we don't need a pap test, but I plan on keeping mine going. My aunt was diagnozed with cervical cancer and she went through chemo and is in remission right now. She said her gynocologist said she didn't need pap tests anymore and then she got cancer. So nope, I'd prefer to just keep getting it done. That is one test I will always do. In fact, I need to schedule my next one soon. God rest her soul.

Diane - I'm surprised to hear Chris is only 5' 4", that's how tall I am. She looks a lot taller in her videos. I'm also shocked she weighs 140. I get upset when I reach the 130 mark. I will definitely try that stretch she did on the beach. Sounds so peaceful. I really wish Kelly would put up the rest of those workouts. I don't get it. I guess she will eventually.

Doreen - Rowing was never my thing but I'm sure it's a great workout. Hope you enjoy your new workout toy!

Cam - Just rent it on Redbox. If you have Roku, you should be able to get the Redbox app. It was only $4.99. Redbox doesn't charge you any monthly fees, you just pay what you rent. It is the BEST!!

Well, hope you all have a great day!

This morning I did part of a stage of the 2018 Tour de France on ifit. Love this trainer - so educational he was explaining how the drafting works for riders in bike races and then how the winner breaks away. Also the countryside was beautiful!!

Debbie- that Tracey Steen workout sounds good - do you remember the title or have a link? I might like to try it.

Today will be another rest day, I woke up feeling much better in the Chest and Shoulder area. Lifting weights definitely aggravates this area and causes pain for sleeping. The Myofascial lump is half the size this morning, so straining it obviously irritates it and makes is larger due to inflammation. I will look into where I can get Dry Needling done, it is supposed to help break these sorts of knots up really well. Has anyone ever had this procedure done, if so, I would love some feedback. Of course, all of the money we spend on medical insurance mine does not cover anything like this, they would just like to give you some sort of injection or put me on Meds instead of fixing the actual problem.

Debbie, great job on the workout this morning, this workout looks great! I may have to put Body Beast on pause just for a bit to see if I can get this issue fixed so it doesn't get worse. My OBGYN says after Menopause, I only have to get a pap every 5 years but I think that is too long, so much could happen in that amount of time. I think I will make an appointment as well.

Cam, nice workout and walk yesterday! I bet your knee pain is Arthritis if it comes and goes like that, the weather is changing and that seems to do it for me.

Doreen, great job with the workout and using your rowing machine. I cant wait to do a workout myself! What a great total body workout, I put mine on the highest resistance since I use it in-between exercises. When doing STS where there is a 1 minute break between sets, I jump on the rower and burn calories and get in a workout!

Diane Sue, when I go to the doctors for an appointment, I never let them weigh me and it drives them crazy. The same thing happens to me with the BMI and they try to tell me I am out of shape!!!!!! Screw that! And the nurses that tell me this must have never worked out a day in their life and weigh about 250 pounds! However, my actual doctor loves that I am in such good shape and tells everyone to leave me alone. I used to live by her and she would see me doing my 6 mile walks every other day so she knows my routine with walking and weights. I guess that is why I gained so much weight over the summer, I did not get in my long walks due to the heat and humidity. I have to get back out there!!!

Taking my dog to the groomer today, make it a beautiful day!

Good morning,

Fuel Day 12 UB is done. Instead of using DB's I used my BB. Much better for my shoulder.

Debbie - good job on your Raw UB today. I have no idea why the orthapedic doctors tell you to do that? I believe it has something to do with the 10 year. If you don't workout it will last longer. I love working out. I been doing it for so long. I do feel stronger when I workout every day. I can't do 2 workouts in a day anymore, nor do I want to at this point. You are welcome about Cathe links. They do look good. She said, she will be selling DB's and BB's, socks? I have no idea how much it will cost with the high shipping lately?

Cam - sorry about your knees. Maybe it's arthritis? Be carful.

Good job ladies.

Today I did Raw Boxing and Legs #2, 41 minutes(extra time as I wrote notes on it) heart rate 112/152 heart rate, 2,137 steps. I then did CDorner Cardio Barre and Boxing from today. I did not complete all of it as I ran out of time and wanted some stretching. This one was different as it was more like ballet moves for a cardio segment followed by a kickboxing segment. I kind of liked it, but the ballet showed how ungraceful I amo_O I did the first two barre and kickboxing segments and started into the third kickboxing segment which had more kicking in it, but had to move on to the cool down. This was 34 minutes, heart rate 127/168, 171 calories, 2,605 steps. I finished with CDorner Flow Mobility from today stopping at 24 minutes as it was 35 minutes long. This was 45 calories, heart rate 83/ 99. Total time was 99 minutes, 367 calories, 4,742 steps. I found it interesting that Chris mentioned when doing the mobility today that the scapular muscles get loose because of all of the sitting leaned over. I guess that is why we need to work on them.
Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Legs 2 35:29 minutes
requires on pair of moderate to heavy dumbbells and can use egg weights
Kaitlyn, Kelly, and Jayne
Boxing cross cross hook uppercut adding on a squat/ jack jab
Weight squats followed by single squats(faster pace) 15# dbs
Boxing angle step/hook/up adding side lunge/knee/side lunge
Weight side lunge hold 15# dbs
Boxing sidestep/ upper cut add reverse lunge/kick
Weight reverse lunge small turn(twist for obliques) 15# dbs
Boxing cross/uppercut/ sidestep
Weight all weight moves done together squat; side lunge/pulse; reverse lunge twist 15# dbs
Boxing jab/hook/uppercut/bob and weave
Cooldown

Cam, nice work with Tracey Steen. That sounds like a good workout and nice that it was no repeats. It sounds like maybe you have arthritis. I have times with discomfort and then periodically will be achy. Weather changes can set it off. If it gets worse though maybe get it checked out. We use Amazon or Vudu for renting and purchasing movies. We bought Maverick.

Debbie, great workout today. How do you keep track of what your stats were the last time you did a particular work out. Sometimes I still have what I burned on the print out I did. I keep a calendar journal that everything is in, but it would take awhile to go back and see when I last did a particular workout. It used to be a bit easier when I typed the workout into MFP, but I let my workouts go as is with my Garmin, so I don't have a particular workout down. I don't know if I am making sense.
Well, I think she said 144, but I could not remember what the number is over 140. I used to be 5'4 ,but seem to have lost a half inch with age cause every time I get measured at the doctor I am 5'3.5. The max I have ever weighed was 132 and really struggled with diet. Then I had my first child and it seemed all of the weight left and I dropped at one point to 98 pounds. I looked awful. That is why I have this limit of not letting myself get below 110, which happens once in a while. Muscle and bone structure makes a huge difference on how much we can weigh and not be considered obese. I was surprised when she said that. I look every morning before I work out to see if Kelly has the other workouts up yet. She kind of used a patriotic country style music on her shoulder workout. I liked it.
I liked the peaceful beach setting for the stretch. I am guessing that she filmed that one when they went on vacation to San Francisco. That is ridiculous about not needing the Pap test. They have changed what they do and how often. My doctor that left recently told me that now they say after a certain age Pap test only needs done every 3 years. She did it anyway as she had discussed with coworkers, and they agreed that it can show something going on even after menopause. She left though and the current doctor says I don't need one anymore. It is like they are saying as we age it is not necessary as we don't have that long to live anyway.

Doreen, nice ride with 2018 Tour De France.

Jolie, my PT does dry needling. I had on therapist at the previous therapist do it, for my neck and shoulder issues. I did not really feel a pain difference. I was hurting pretty bad at the time though. Most therapy sessions ended with me taking Advil and lying on the couch with ice and heating pads. The procedure was not painful. She had poured over all of the other things we had done and asked if I wanted to try. I hoped it would help though. Maybe it would for you though. I hate when all they seem to come up with is a prescription of injection. My doctor set up the PT and I did not have to pay for the dry needling. I guess it depends on the insurance.
The medical field keeps coming up with guidelines that saves money for insurers.
I bet that you have a lot of muscle weight. I don't know why they have not figured out that not everyone fits into a certain weight height mode. BMI is silly. Chris says if what your scale says ruins your day get rid of it. Funny thing is she says she used to have a Miss Piggy scale.
You still seem to have managed to keep up with workouts, even if you don't get out for the walks.

Belinda, nice work on Fuel Day 12 Upper Body. Cathe is going to sell socks? Maybe they are compression socks or something. I do not know where I would put more equipment. I did see she had new gloves. I just purchased some lifting gloves off Amazon for my wrists.

Today I did Fit Split Low Impact Cardio & Metabolic Conditioning. I used to do this one often and I have been eyeing it recently. I wanted a little cardio and compound weights today. This was just what I wanted. I forgot how much I like this dvd. It is a fun workout. I did substitute some of the glider moves. Jacks with the glider wouldn't be ideal for me. I would injure some part of my lower body for sure. I cannot do the plank walks with gliders either. Anyway, I worked up quite a sweat. Also took the dog for a walk.

Doreen, are you asking me about the Tracy Boot Camp? You addressed Debbie but I think you meant me, unless I misunderstood.

Debbie
, I don't mind waiting for Maverick. The library eventually get more copies and I usually get them in a couple months. I have seen so many new releases that have sucked and am always glad I didn't pay for it.

Good workouts everyone!

Diane - yes, socks!!! This is what was posted on the forum:

Yes, we have designed our own Cathe barbell set. It's now in stock in our warehouse, but we're still working on adding it to our shopping cart along with other new items like a 64 oz water bottle with time-to-drink sayings, balance discs, and Cathe low-cut socks. You should see these items in our store later this week or early next week.

Well, I knew it was too good to be true to be out of pain for a long period of time. Nope, can't do that here. I started to do CDorner's Cardio Combat, which had great music and was fun, and while doing the first segment, the muscle in my upper back that runs down the side of my shoulder blade pulled and started to spasm. I probably should not have been using my 1# dumbbells during this segment because it was quite fast, but come on!!! So I stopped the workout and used my body buddy for a few minutes to work out the tension and then walked on my treadmill for the rest of the time. It is really hurting right now. I am SO PISSED. Really sick of this issue I keep having.

Cardio Combat was only 17 minutes that I did, burned 124 calories. HR was 119/149.

I walked on my treadmill for 33 minutes, butned 270 calories, went 1.6 miles and HR was 129/155. I did 5582 with both workouts combined.

So hear I go again, waiting forever for this stupid thing to go away. I feel like crying.

Doreen - I have never done a Tracy Sheen workout, I see Cam send the video clip. :) Great job with your workout yesterday.

Jolie - Sorry you are still have issues, it's fun isn't it? Sometimes I just feel like not workint out at all anymore. I can't tell you how close I am to stopping. But the side of me that wants to stay healthy says NO WAY. I just don't get why we - who are only trying to stay healthy - have to have all these problems with muscles. Hope you are feeling better today.

Belinda - So I hope Cathe's workouts don't require buying DB's and BB's. I doubt it, but you never know with her. I won't be buying anymore workout equipment. LOL!! I might buy the socks, though! I love socks. Great job with Fuel yesterday. I hope Caroline puts up a new series soon, I know how much you like her workouts.

Diane - LOL on how ungraceful you are while doing ballet moves. I feel the same way with balancing moves in yoga. I have workout sheets that are set up in column format in Excel. So at the top of each column I put what date I did it, and the weights I used, the exercises are on the left side of the screen. I can send you one if you'd like to see it. It helps me prepare for the workout, too, because I know about where I am with the weights. I have sheets that go back to when I did early Cathe workouts. So if I ever wanted to do Slow and Heavy again, I could find the workout sheet and see exactly what I lifted and what my calorie burn was. I have several binders of workouts, I have a binder for Cathe, one for Kelly, one for Body Beast, one for P90XL. Sometimes I wonder why I keep them all but it's nice to see if I ever do the workouts again. Interesting how you were at 132 at one point. I hit 160 in my life and that is when I started working out again and haven't stopped. I will never let myself get that high again. 130 scares me. I agree about doctors, I don't think they care about older people much. It's sad.

Cam - Great job with you workout.

Roselyn - Hope you are doing well.

Roxie - How is your Ulta job going? Do you still like it?

Have a great day everyone!!

Last edited:
Today I went for a walk outside but left too late, it got very hot, and I had to come back before finishing the 4 miles I set out to do. I did walk 3.6 miles through the hills, 1 hour 10 minutes and burned 601 calories. That seems very high for my calorie burn but I was huffing and puffing up the hills, I have not done them in months so I guess I did burn a lot of calories, which I will take!!! Tomorrow I will have to start much earlier. I am very ready for winter this year; it has been hot and humid all summer and I am sick of it. Today my shoulder and chest area are the same, but the lump or knot seems to be getting smaller since I have not been irritating it the last 4 days. I am going to try rolling it to see what happens, I read online that this can help. I am absolutely dripping wet right now from just walking. I feel very sorry for the Floridians and going through this hurricane, it is almost a category 5 coming onto land.

Debbie, I know what you mean with wanting to stop working out! I did not workout for almost 4 weeks when I hurt my back in February and I started looking so bad, my muscle just disappeared, and I looked old. If I do not lift heavy I will still lift lite weights just to keep the muscle tone. I never seemed to get hurt when I was doing my own total body workouts, maybe I should go back to those again along with my walking, elliptical and rowing machine. I think the kickboxing with the hand weights is what did it for me, all of those hooks seemed to bother me at the time. I love kickboxing so I have to figure something out so I can continue to do it. Maybe no hand weights?

Cam, great job on the workout and thanks for posting it for all of us to try.

Belinda, nice job on the workout.

Doreen, I have never tried those workouts, but I will probably preview it to check it out to see if it is something I can do with this injury.

Diane Sue, way to go on the workout. I think you are doing the best when it comes to pain issues, and you are the one that had shoulder surgery! go figure...

I hope you all have a great day.

I had a bleh workout this morning because I had to keep pausing to run up and deal with the guy who lives with us - he is in such a funk this week and was trying to raid our fridge in the garage!

I did Kelly's latest DVD, Power Splits Lower body - which I like because it is really straighforward lifting.

Cam- you are right- sorry about that but thanks for posting.

We met with the financial planner today - which is kinda depressing because my husband could retire at 55 with very little impact on our retirement plan but I have to keep working until 65!!! Sucks - I could do so much with extra time and he just watches baseball and TV!

Today I did CDorner All Standing Low Impact High Intensity cardio 53 minutes, 231 calories, heart rate 122/154, 5,822 steps. I followed this with CDorner Quick Morning Wake Up stretch (on the beach) and part of yesterday's mobility workout. I checked out what I didn't do and stopping when I did, I did not miss much as she did a bridge and then feet up the wall. This took me 23 minutes, 38 calories, heart rate 77/98. Yesterday's mobility was more of a flow. The beach stretch was only 11 minutes but is a nice stretch with most sitting on the ground. Total time today was 76 minutes, 269 calories. I am hoping to get in some sort of strength workout tomorrow since Friday will have to be a rest day as I have two appointments to go to.

Cam, that is the problem with spending money on movies and them not being good. I hate it when it is a star we usually like and the movie is terrible. Vudu has free movies that are older with ads. We usually check around. Some we have purchased, and they were not excellent, because the option between rent or buy was a couple of dollars. We saw a new Quantum Leap series that is on NBC I guess. I checked around on reviews and we decided not to waste our money. Apparently, the guy that is replacing Scot Bakula in the new series is kind of a jerk and there is not the humor in it as it is more drama. Weekends are usually our movie watching nights together. Otherwise, it is news shows. I am not a big television person.
Nice work with Fit Split Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning. I have not done one of Cathe's metabolic workouts in a long time. I think I liked the Fit Split one more than the others. I never did like all of the shoulder work mixed in with lower body moves.

Debbie, I am so sorry that you hurt yourself again. I picked up 1# dumbbells, but realized it was too fast for it and I would be in trouble, so I put them back down. It really is a fun workout. I wish it didn't cause you pain again. Yes, I would love to see how you do your workouts. I still have workout sheets from Cathe's older workouts that you sent me on excel many years ago. I threw out a lot of workout sheets as I had enough to fill several binders lying in piles separated by workout series. When we moved, I just decided I was not dragging them all with me. Only the latest ones of each workout series. It is nice that Cathe has workout cards now though as I keep each series in a folder labeled. The raw workouts I type up like I post them and put them in word and print each one that I have not printed before to put in sleeves in a binder with tabs for each grouping as Kelly has them. Sometimes I put my stats on the sheet so I can compare later. Yeah, Chris even had you turn like one of those ballerinas in a music box on your toes. Seriously, my husband would have probably found it funny if he walked in. All in all it was still fun, just not graceful. Easy enough to follow.

Jolie, sorry it was too hot for you. The hill climbing and heat probably made for a good calorie burn. My doctors have suggested an elliptical for building bone mass in my hip and leg. I seriously don't think they have a clue when I tell them I work out and that I do weights. I have walked on my daughters before and was not really liking it much. I don't enjoy cardio equipment that much. I need some entertainment or something. I did use a treadmill a lot more, because I could read a book and walk pretty fast at the same time. I sold my daughter my Nautilus treadmill when we got the Tread Climber. I feel sorry for the people in Florida too. My brother and his his son and his wife live there, but I think they are out of the path because they are in the panhandle. I tried to reach him yesterday and no answer and he has not called or texted back.
Maybe when you make your own workouts up, they are tailored to what is safe for you and that is why you do not hurt yourself. I find I always feel the need to put on weight gloves or throw on a weight vest because the instructor is. Even though they say optional. I am getting better at not doing it after so many bouts of pain. Chris Dorner has a foam roller workout total body that I like the upper part of. Not long, but it seems to help my upper back. She has several and mentioned she is going to do a foam roller ab workout. 20 Minutes // FOAM ROLLING AT HOME // Full body release - YouTube

Doreen, sorry today was not the greatest for working out. There is nothing more annoying than multiple interruptions when working out. It sounds like one of those frustrating overwhelming days one would like to forget.

Belinda, I swear I typed you a whole message. I went to youtube and came back and the message was gone. That is interesting on the socks and the balance discs. I wonder if they are those things that you stand on and balance or do planks with your hands on.
Nice work on Fuel 13 Lower Body and your walk today.

No workout today and I probably won't workout now until Monday. I was in a lot of pain yesterday and this morning it is better but still there, it actually hurts to breathe deep. There is a huge knot a little lower in my upper back than where it usually is. My husband rubbed it a bit last night and then I iced it. I have an icy hot patch on it this morning. Ridiculous. I am going out of town tomorrow with my cousins, we are spending the weekend in Amish country so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully the rest will do me good. I slept an hour longer this morning which was much needed.

Jolie - Good job with your walk even though it was hotter than Haites there! We have very comfortable weather right now, actually a bit on the colder side which is strange for this time of year. Lots of rain, though. I feel the same way about not lifting, I don't want to get flabby and out of shape. I'm just so frustrated with this muscle issue I have on my left side. I don't even know what to do about it anymore. :(

Doreen - Retirement scares me. My DH and I are trying to figure out what to do so we aren't just relying on SS. I probably won't be able to retire until I'm 67. That's another 11 years for me.

Diane - I will try that foam rolling workout by Chris, I might try it before I go away with my cousins tomorrow morning. We'll see. Right now I think it's best I just leave it alone. This is hurting as much as it did when I went to PT for it last year. i don't really want to do that again. I will definitely do that Kickboxing workout again, I just know next time I won't use hand weights until Chris does. I'll email you one of my workout sheets, it is probably exactly like the Cathe one I sent you a long time ago. I hope I remember to send it tonight. I hope I still have your email address. I'll let you know.

Belinda - Great job with your workout. Hope you are doing well.

Have a great day and weekend. Not sure how much I'll be on now until Monday. Have great workouts!!

Last edited:
Good morning,

Today is a rest day from Fuel. I will be done with Fuel in 3 weeks. I am plan on starting STS 3.5 month rotation on Oct 24. Anyone what's to join?

Diane - sorry your lost your entire message. It happens. I believe Cathe will make an announcement by the end of this week or next week? We shall see. She is also selling her brand of BB's. I am not in the market for one. I have a full size 400 lb olympic barbell set. Which I love and use regular.

BBL

Debbie - I am so sorry your in so much pain. I am glad you taking some time off. Hopefully with lots of rest you feel better soon. Enjoy your time with your cousins.

I did a 30 minute strength ride this morning - I've actually done it before but it was part of the September challenge so I did it again to get the medal in my trophy case. But its a good short, hard, hill climb workout so that's ok.

I'm liking the look of Cathe's new series - still thinking I should just do on demand so I don't end up with another set of DVDs on my shelves - I think I need to get rid of some I don't do - there are so many good workouts on youtube that I doubt I would ever return to a Jillian Michaels DVD!

Today I did Raw 4 Day Split Biceps and Triceps, 84 calories, 592 steps, 28 minutes. That workout is actually shorter, but Kelly said there was a boxing finisher and I just expected it to start up, but I found I looked away and was starting the warm-up to another workout which gave me some steps. I followed this with Raw Box and Sculpt, 32 minutes, heart rate 103/139, 111 calories, 1,016 steps. I finished off with CDorner mobility in a tennis court, 21 minutes, heart rate 82/99, 40 calories, 23 steps. I am not a fan of some of the moves on that stretch as there are yogi squats which is okay if not too long and a 90/90 move into a get up move. I have to be cautious of my knee with it. Total time was 81 minutes, 235 calories, 1,631 steps.
Raw 4 Day Split Biceps and Triceps 24:29 minutes
15,12,10# dumbbells and tubing for burn out used
Timed
Biceps
supination curls 15# dbs
side curl/front/release 12# dbs
hammer curls 4/4 ct and last 4 reps 2/2 count
1 minute tubing alternating curls
repeat sequence
Triceps
overhead extensions 15# db
kickback 10# dbs
dips
kickbacks with tubing alternating
repeat

she says heavy bag finisher at the end, but it went into the next workout. I am guessing she meant go to the heavy bag finisher. I

Raw Box and Sculpt
8 and 10# dumbbells and egg weights 27:50 minutes
warm up
side to side squat with arm circles

jab/cross/ up up
squat/press/overhead tricep extension 5# db they used 8# right
repeat on left side

deadlift/reverse lung/front lunge 10# db right
jab/cross/hook/hook
repeat on left side

right lunge and row/add on hammer curl
hook/up/ add on 4 jabs
repeat on left side

side lunge/step in/side kick
jab cross 6 times pause
swing/kickback/cross chop 10# db
repeat left side
squat pulses
stretch

Debbie, I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope your weekend is a pleasant one and the pain lets up. If you need me too, I can message you the e-mail. I don't think anyone can live off of social security. It dies not do much for you except maybe help pay for the medicare and supplement insurance. I think that they should require teaching young people in school how to manage finances and plan for future.

Belinda, I hope that you have a nice rest day from Fuel. I have not even priced the STS 3.5 workouts yet. I gave my olympic barbell and 25# weight plates to my son in law when we moved. I use the shorter one from Les Mills Pump. It goes to 45 #, but I have extra plates to make it heavier. It works better in small spaces. I do have an easy curl bar as well. I don't think I need another one. Is it the one she uses in those workouts?

Doreen, nice work on your ride today.

My 36 year old niece in Germany passed away. My nephew found her. My younger sister is with our nephew. The doctors think she had a pulmonary embolism. I am in shock, I can't stop crying. My heart is broken. My sister and my brother are on vacation. Both are packing their suitcase to fly back to Germany. This is a nightmare. Please, say a prayer for my sister and her family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.