Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for November 2020

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload #2, 36 minutes, heart rate 133/209??, 205 calories, 3,378 steps. I like this one although I wish it had better music instead of some that is in Slow and Heavy. I wore my 4 # vest. Vest and step are optional for this one and Kelly wears a 6# vest. It has some boxing, but none that ever seems to really bother me much, and the first 11 minutes has no punching. For some reason upper cuts do not affect my neck and trap area. I then did Walk Strong #3, Boggie IT 29 minutes, 155 calories, heart rate 127/168, 2,938 steps. I finished with Perfect 30 timesaver mobility basics strength, 12 minutes 17 calories, heart rate 88/106, 25 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 377 calories, 6,341 steps.

Roselyn, nice work on Cathe Live express legs. I bet you are excited about starting the new job Monday. Wishing you lots of enjoyment there.

Debbie, nice work on Steptastic. I find a few modifications and using only one riser usually saves my knees from hurting. It is jumping off the steps and lots of straddle jumps that usually end up causing pain. I liked that one. One of my favorites from Cathe Live that is shorter and fun(at least to me) is # 126 timesaver step grooves 36 minutes. I have done that one quite a lot. There is nothing linked to my google account now. I never really realized it was linked to Youtube because I never have purchased anything from youtube. At first it looked like Google was trying to make me choose another payment method which I did not accept and then finally I got a notice that my payment method had been canceled. I think the ab and stretch was meant as a last part of the virtual road trip Kelly did for the facebook group. The camera ran out of battery or something before they finished. That is why it was short. I think I made a not to go a little past 3 minutes in to get to the actual abs as they are cleaning up their stuff and getting drinks to start the abs and stretch. Anyway, that is the explanation. I think for the most part our country is run by wimps, liars, and thieves. They are more interested in their careers than standing for what is right.:mad: They are not!! servants of the people they are serving themselves.

Doreen I usually have to refresh my memory on Amy's step workouts when I have not done them in a long time. Once I get going with a combo the memory kicks in though. A few stumbles here and there.
I generally do not even save passwords in my browser. The less personal information I have stored I think the safer I am. The thing is if I use paypal I have to put in my password. I won't let it remember it to my browser. One good thing is I noticed Google still has my daughter's old address for me on it from when we stayed there waiting on our house to go through. I am not changing it. The less accuracy the better as far as I am concerned, as long as it works.
I don't think that I would want one of my children to be linked to my Amazon account. My is in my name and my husband makes purchases there or puts things up so I can see what he is wanting etc.. Is there a way your son can have his own amazon account and have it not linked to your credit info? OR is that another thing that you pay as you purchase and put info in?

Belinda, it is odd when I log onto the Cathe website on my tablet and my laptop the workout order is all jumbled up. I think that is odd that you have to go to Cathe on demand. I wonder if it is the same with Amazon Fire tv and Roku. I have the Cathe app on both of those. I click on the Cathe app on my tablet and it takes me to the internet and her home page.
I don't think it was very long before my brother was able to go back to work post surgery. He drives a truck and hauls things for a company in Florida. It really hurts him climbing in and out of the truck and all of the sitting and driving. He says he gets up and does his exercise really early and therapy stuff before work.
What I do not get is when I had the torn miniscus, which I thought I had probably pulled something, the doctor wanted to order an mri right away. Insurance would not approve and so it took a long time as they wanted an ultrasound so approval and doing that, then they said an x ray so time for approval and that, then finally they approved the mri. Now I do not see that saving them money on the insurance as by the time they were done they paid for 3 different tests, plus it took 2 and a half months of me dealing with the pain and waiting before approval for surgery.

Jolie, sometimes I wonder at those tests. Do they do the tests routinely? I have heard so many people test positive and no symptoms. That is great that your son's team has had 3 wins. I am sure that you are getting plenty of leg strength with all of those hill climbs. My husband turns on the tv and checks for updates and after so long of all of the garbage he changes it to a movie or something. Makes little sense to dwell on it when nothing is being accomplished which is a bunch of garbage and Trump warned about this. Wondering how we the people can fight this corruption. We voted for someone that cared about the people and they are trying to snatch away our rights right in front of us. I am not an apple fan. I had it for years and am relieved I do not have jump through their hoops or lose stuff. They are too difficult to get help from, waiting lines are ridiculous and I can't just go around the corner for help and repair. As far as I know they have two Apple stores in Oklahoma. I still have itunes, but all of the purchases are not there anymore. Probably because I always declined the cloud.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit #1 , 45 minutes( I did the warm up to Body Fit 2 and was unsure I wanted to do it) 237 calories, heart rate 131/171, 3009 steps. I then decided that maybe I would do Body Fit 2 and just two rounds, but kept going on it. This was 37 minutes without the warm up, heart rate 127/157, 178 calories, 2005 steps. Total time was 82 minutes,415 calories, 5,014 steps. I feel like my Fitbit was pretty accurate today, but wonder at the change and if it will stay. Body Fit two is tough in that you spend a lot of time doing moves like monkey crawl, frog to the floor, dolphin push ups, things that have you up and down and they are not easy moves in my opinion. I pushed hard on these and did full jacks instead of the modified version. I got a really good workout in.
I did not get a lot of things from Whole Foods that I ordered today so had to go out to the store. Trying to get things together for family Thanksgiving next weekend.

I had another scare with a Coyote on Friday night! I took my dog out to do his business before we went to bed and all of a sudden I heard a Big Thug on the ground. I turned and saw the biggest coyote I have ever seen on my dog, it came over a 6 foot fence like nothing, and I screamed and ran towards it and it jumped up and over our 8 foot fence!!! Holy Crap, my dog and i were so scared I almost had to have a drink of alcohol to calm myself down. Boy they are everywhere! I now have to take my dog out with a hand gun in my back yard in case I have to kill one before it kills me or my dog.

Yesterday was my second rest day for the week. Today I did CL Vertical Loading and had a fantastic workout. I added some rowing at the end to burn some calories and work my legs. Total workout time was 1 hour and I burned 455 calories. Heart rate was 122/166.

Belinda, I hope you are feeling better today :)

Diane Sue, Family Thanksgiving next week? I am going to Nevada again to celebrate the holiday with my son. We are going to Ruth Chris Steak House since neither of us like a Thanksgiving meal. I will be flying so I hope I dont get Covid! I will be taking Zinc, Vitamin D and everything else.

Happy Sunday, food and football is on store for me today since it has rained all weekend long, yes!

Reactions: WD
Today is a rest day. My husband and I went to church and out to eat. I am taking care of some chores and prepping for school tomorrow. Then maybe a little television or reading.

Jolie, I would be so scared going outside with coyotes that are that brave to come over the fence. My immediate thought was that you need to carry some protection when you have to go outside. Besides a hand gun, would something like bear spray chase it off? That is frightening. Your poor dog is going to be so traumatized from those crazy coyotes. Have fun with football and food. I am going to put together some pie crust and stick it in the freezer till next weekend. I make a butter crust that is pretty easy using a food processor an have frozen it before. Planning the meal around church may be difficult. Last year I found a make ahead mashed potato recipe that had sour cream in it. Everyone loved it. I think we will be drawing names for Christmas at the same time. Honestly the steak sounds better to me as I am not a real turkey fan. Left overs go in soup and I really prefer chicken than turkey. Certain things are tradition and we keep it. I skipped the fruit salad with marshmallows one year and my children were not happy about it.

Hi everyone,

Today I did SBF abs 2 plus walk for an hour.

Jolie - how scary! I think it's a good idea protection yourself. I live in the country thank good goodness we don't have Coyotes. You and our pour poor dog must be traumatized. Sorry you had to go through this. Great workout today.

Diane - thank you! I relapsed again on Saturday.

Good night.

Today I did CL #247- Time to HiiT: Low Impact - very fun workout, I loved it. It incorporated low impact cardio intervals with some low impact intervals using an 8# dumbbell. Really fun and went by very fast.

Workout was 43 minutes (really 39 - I added 20 pushups and 20 situps for a challenge I am doing for work), burned 279 calories, did 3242 steps and HR was 127/181.

So sick about this election. Talk about planning a coup, this is the biggest coup the dems have ever planned. I hope Trump keeps fighting and proves all the illegal votes that came in. How can a state have votes for more people than what lives there? OMG. And how do we gain more repulicans in house and senate and yet a democratic person was voted in as president? Nope, something smells fishy here and I hope Trump proves it.

Jolie - OMG on the coyote. I seen one dead on our turnpike this morning when I went to work, so they are around here as well, just not in our backyards. Great job with your workout!!

Diane - I think I tried that #126, it wouldn't play for me. When the Cathe sign comes up when you click on a workout I could hear her cueing the move sbut the workout never shows up. I was bummed because it sounded like a good workout. I'll have to try it again. Great job with your workout on Saturday.

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better today. Great job getting a workout in this morning.

Have a great day everyone!!

This morning I did Boxfit Weights and then rode my cycle for about 20 minutes. Work is busy this week.

Good job with your workouts everybody!!

Hi everyone,

I did Metabolic Circuit # 321 plus SBF barre workout.

I just got off the phone with my husbands surgeon. I have bruises on my femurs along with all the other stuff I already mention. I am falling apart!! I will see the surgeon on Thursday. From what he told me on the phone, it will take a long time for it to heal. My knees been hurting since January. When does it stop?

Debbie - thank you! Great job this morning.

Doreen - fantastic job this morning.

I will try to be back later.

Good morning. Today is a forced rest day, I woke up with a sore throat and do not want it to get any worse.

Debbie, nice workout today, it sounds like fun! I am so sick of this election as well, the fraud is through the roof and I was sent something from a friend that would blow your socks off if you heard it. One of the top people in the Air Force shared with Steve Bannon on his radio show the most shocking corrupt news about Obama and Biden and how they put something in place to change the election. The Democratic party makes me ill.

Belinda, wow on the news from the doctor. I know you will get this under control and get your life back soon. Prayers coming your way... Nice workout by the way :)

Doreen, Do you have a spin bike or do you put a bike on one of those trainer things and ride like that instead?

BBL to read your posts.

Make it a wonderful day.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio and Tone cardio only portion, 20 minutes, heart rate 133/181, 108 calories, 2,123 steps. I then did Raw Your Moves, 44 minutes, 158 calories, heart rate 109/152, 2,248 steps. My neck and shoulders are bothering a bit which is probably because too many boxing moves. I did some modifying, only one set of the side to side squat thrusts subbing speed skaters, and almost skipped the floor work, but changed up the moves. Total time was 64 minutes, 4,371 steps, 266 calories.

Belinda, I am so sorry you had a relapse. The thought of bruising sounds awful and painful. What do they say about your workouts? I had my eye on 321 metabolic. I am afraid of too much shoulder work. Nice work on SBF abs and the walk.

Debbie, I almost did Step Grooves this morning, but I only had a short time before the first zoom class so I opted for the cardio and tone that was only 20 minutes of cardio. I came back to finish my workout. I may try it tomorrow again and see if it works. I use Fire TV when I do it. I cannot believe this has happened and there are those that just want to let it go. What does that do to us and our trust in our country's voting process. I will go to the polls angry that my vote may be negated by fraud, tampering, and cheating. I "am" angry. Then our voices are suppressed because media chooses to block anything they do not want out there. And why are the errors in favor of the dems? I spent the whole weekend angry and in turmoil.

Doreen, nice workout choices. I really like Box Fit. Just wish the boxing was not bothering me so much right now. Kelly said those weeks she was doing Box Fit and Super Sculpt really changed her physique. She posted a rotation on facebook. I was going to try working it in, but then I started hurting and had to use premixes and parts of the workouts.

Jolie, I hope the sore throat goes away quickly. Take plenty of immunity shots or something. You don't want to get sick during the holidays. There has been so much underhanded stuff going on. Elections need to be conducted the way they were intended instead of drug out over many days and all different methods and not all completely verified before they are turned in. This is ridiculous.

Roselyn, nice work on Bulk Back. I am going to need to do something about the leaves, but with week old sod, I am not sure if I can.

Today I did another CL workout and it was so far, my favorite with cardio & weights. I did #313 - Cardio Step Bootcamp. Really fun combos, there are 5 groups of step cardio (fun and easy combos), a lower body weight drill, an upper body weight drill and then an abs drill. She does cardio blasts in a few of these groups as well. My HR stayed up the whole time, I really broke a sweat as well. FUN!!! I used 8 - 12# dumbbells depending on the exercises. The a work sort of bothered my upper back as some of it was plank work.

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 271 calories, did 2992 steps and HR was 130/169.

Doreen - Good job with your workout yesterday! Have a great one today.

Belinda - How did you get bruises on your femur? Yikes!! I'm sorry all of this is happening, and dang, why so much at one time? I'm sure you are very frustrated. Hope things get better soon. Hugs.

Jolie - I've been hearing many things that are going on in the government but unfortunately, since Trump is the one saying these things (and people on his side) they are labeled liars and nut jobs. There is an article in our local paper that was printed by the Washington Post trashing Steve Bannon. Trump is up against the most powerful people in the world plus the idiotic media, but he sure will fight the good fight I have no doubt. The old Eagles song "I Will Not Go Quietly" should be Trump's theme song right now. Hope you are feeling better today!

Roselyn - Raking leaves is a workout in its own. I did that last weekend and it was a lot of work. Nice job doing that and your regular workout!

Diane - Great job with your workouts yesterday, bummer that you had to do short ones. I think Trump will do all he can to flip this election. If he has proof that fraud happened, he is good as gold. I'm holding out hope!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning,

I walked 2.6 miles today and did SBF Intermediate Mat = 20 min.

Debbie - I have no idea how I bruised my femur? I stayed over Christmas at my son's apartment in DC. They have a gym. I ran on the TM a few time, ever since my knees have been swelling up, hurting. A few month ago I had X-rays done on my knees twice, which didn't show a tear or anything like that. It did show I had some arthritis in both my knees. I also getting shots in my knees didn't do anything. My doctor sent me to an orthopedic ( I saw my DH's surgeon) he ordered the MRI a few month ago, I had to cancel it a few times due to RP. The orthopedic has to give me special shots, we have to wait if my insurance will pay for it. He said most insurance won't pay for it. I believe due to the cost. He also said it will take a long time for the bruise to heal. Whatever that means? Plus, I also have to run all this to my Rheumatologist, too make sure the shots will not interfere with RP and all the medications I take. I really believe I bruised my femur when I ran in January. Thank you! I am very frustrated with everything going on.

Jolie - I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for encouraging words and prayers.

Diane - I have pain in my knees since January. I have day's were I can't walk up the stairs. The pain I can handle, it's the swelling in my knees I can't handle. I can't bent my knees that borders me. I am falling apart. Thank you about the relapse. The stress I am under right now isn't helping. The metabolic workout I did yesterday had a lot of shoulder work.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Last edited:
This morning I did LITE Metabolic and then started learning a new double step workout..... this one is also so fun! Adding a second bench really ups the challenge and fun of learning the steps!

Today I did Cathe Live #126 Step Grooves, 36 minutes, 160 calories, heart rate 110/145, 3,337 steps. I did the first 22 minutes of this and had to stop and go do zoom class with grandson. When I went back up it did not want to bring my heart rate back up even though I did jacks and jogs and hopping before I started it all back up. In fact I was doing the last part of the cardio and it only registered 88 and di not go back up till I did the cooldown and that was in the 90's. So, afterward I did Cathe Live Crossfire Quick Fix + core #114, 33minutes, heart rate 114/148(felt this should have been a lot higher), 139 calories, 2,521 steps. I finished off with Perfect 30 Mobility Basics stretch 21 minutes, heart rate 86/101, 47 steps. Total time was 90 minutes, 322 calories, 5,905 steps. My neck and upper back is bothering me today. I think yesterday's workouts was a bit much. What is up with this silly Fitbit anyway :rolleyes: ? Another day with issues The laptop my granddaughter is using had some sort of error and had to do a repair. When we got it back up the Google Chrome was not working. Had to take Chrome off and reinstall it. That is what both of their schools use so it was needed. Waiting for ink to come to print up more work.
Cross Fire Quick Fix had impact and burpees in it. The cardio portion with warm up was 24 minutes then she does the core which is crab kick 32 reps, bicycle, soldier plank 24 reps, kick out, high pulse crunch, full sit ups, side plank elbow to wrist, reverse crunch 32 reps, superman with swim and wide legs and arms.

Belinda, I will be praying that you get the treatment and tests needed and insurance takes care of it. I think some of the imaging does not show enough of what truly is causing the pain. My knees had shading showing where some arthritis is. But, then why do they get to hurting and swelling so much? Stress is such really contributes to inflammation. It is like one vicious cycle. Pain and inflammation adds to more stress which just keeps it going. Plus getting rest is hard when you have the pain and swelling. Nice that you got your walk in and Suzanne Bowen in today. I hope it gave you some relief.
I have a habit of thumping myself and not even paying much attention to it. I bruise easily. As far and bruising internally I wondered about my arm for a few days as it did not feel like muscle or nerve pain, but felt like a huge bruise, but I could see nothing. This is the arm and that I have had problems with and had the injection on a year ago. I think a lot of meds and supplements also can be blood thinners which probably does not help when something is injured.

Debbie, I may have done that CL workout. I think that I have done most of the workouts that have low impact in their title. I think anyone at all that has supported Trump is hated by the media. I listened to some of Steve Bannon last night while cleaning. It is easier to work and listen. Besides there is probably 3 people that I like to watch and listen to on Fox, then the rest are wishy washy or pretty much gone to the other side. One thing about Trumps fight is that he has bought out a lot of stuff that people did not know what was going on. That is why they hate him so much. Hard when the lies are exposed. There is too much power out there trying to run things. What happened to government for and by the people? I am holding out hope as well.

Doreen, that looks like fun and maybe not too difficult moving to two different step benches. Not sure I could do that with my dog in the room. Funny she mentions a rug or mat. I have two step benches. I am sure it is a nice challenge.

Last edited:
I have to say, I am so tired of reading letters to the editor in our local paper saying Trump has been a disaster to our country. So much so, that I am going to respond to a letter that was in the paper today. This letter writer stated that "he or she hopes that President Trump's sycophantic enablers and all of the country's racists, bigots, xenophobes, nationalists and white supremacists will crawl back under the slimy rocks where they came from." Yea, I let them have it with both barrels and will send it in this evening. I just hope it doesn't jeopardize my job. Since I'm in education, most of my peers are democrats - which seriiously, I do respect. I just don't want anyone getting mad at me for writing this letter. I've written letters before and have never had reprocussions, but times were different even just a year ago. We'll see. Sick of getting shit on.

Today I walked on my treadmill because my toe on my left foot is killing me. Several years back I had foot surgery to straigthen out my toe and my pinky toe and had bunions cut off. I'm not sure what is going on and I hope the pins in my toe haven't shifted or broke. If this goes on for a few more days I may make an appointment with my pediatrist. Hopefully an xray can show what is going on. It hurts to walk on and it even hurt while walking on my treadmill. It started yesterday after I got to work. Dang it anyways.

Workout was 45 minutes, burned 277 calories, went 2.11 miles and did 5199 steps. HR was 118/142.

Belinda - I sure hope you feel better soon, I know how you feel. I feel like every time I wake up something else is bothering me. My elbow, my shoulder, now my toe. WTH??? Very frustrating. Good job with your walk yesterday!

Doreen - That workout actually looks really fun using two steps. Were you able to do that? I only have one long step and then the high step topper, wonder if that would work?

Diane - I will have to try Step Grooves, sounds like a good one. Sorry you couldn't get your HR back up, that has happened to me as well if I had to stop a workout for some reason. I think Fox News is getting as bad as the rest of them. I am very disappointed in them lately. I'm disappointed in everything right now.

Jolie - I hope you are getting better, you didn't check in yesterday so I'm thinking you aren't feeling well. Get better soon!!

Roselyn - Did you start your new job? I think you said Tuesday which was yesterday? How did it go? Have fun with wherever you are going this weekend!

Have great workouts everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.