Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mau 2019

Jolie, that is a nice workout for being short. I remember doing it. It really is too much to write down when reps and weights are all mixed up. Cathe does that on quite a few of her workouts and that is why I just write down the weight I used. Kelly does that sometimes as well, when she has her workouts timed it is hard to concentrate and count how many reps each time I run through the move. My car started right up this morning with the new battery. Since we bought it new 5 years ago it was time for one. It sometimes sits a lot too. I only have 16,000 miles on it. I drive around the corner to Sprouts and the gas station a couple of times a week. Most shopping is close, so unless I am going to a doctor or picking up grandchildren it does not get driven a lot. We have more storms headed this way this evening. The big worry is possibility of tornadoes and the flooding. I remember it doing this another year and the lake above us being so full that the playgrounds in the parks were under water. It has rained so much the ground is water logged. I think Memorial day will be dry and maybe Monday. I hope!!
I have done the I Max workouts so many times I just automatically do the moves with no thought.

Diane - I keep forgetting to mention deodorant. Wow on your reaction to the deodorant you used. I also use nature deodorants and although none of them really work that well, I won't go back to aluminum based deodorants. I really like the Earth Science brand and use the Liken Plant one. My husband and I both use it and really like it. When I was running I used one by Thinksport but it makes a HUGE mess on everything. It's made out of baking soda and then natural oils and it's pasty and it falls off your arm pits and my treadmill and step bench is caked with it. I've also used Jason brand but don't care for it at all. I need to get it cleaned off because it's disgusting. I'm not sure why it won't stay on your arm pits. It worked well, though, I really liked it. Hope you find something that doesn't irritate your skin.

Reactions: WD
Hey guys ;)

This morning, I did cardio coach ‘press play’ and Lesmill’s core attack. I had a busy weekend, man oh man. plenty of eatery, and sweets. We found out are nephew passed, from a hit and run. Funeral this Saturday, so I will be headed to North Carolina.

Well, I’m off to soak, going to a cookout this evening. Have a good day all.

Good Morning,

Asking for good thoughts we got more rain last night an there is a storm building so we are going to have to start making sure documents an pictures are safe. We bought water today but our house is fully electric and if we lose power it’s trouble

The storms were bad last night. I ended up staying up late to watch till the tornadoes were past my family and us. One hit a hotel and several people were killed from what was said last I heard 4 at least. I had my husband go out an look because I saw some roof tiles off on the ground this afternoon.

Debbie, the deoderant that caused the reaction was a natural one I saw on Amazon that had good reviews. It had essential oils and baking soda in it. It also had Shea butter which makes me break out quickly and makes it hard for me with a lot of lotions and creams. Today is the first day I put deoderant on since the bumps and rash which is still not completely gone. I just used the Toms that I already had. It doesn't work really well, but I don't mind washing and reapplying a second time. I have had a couple of natural sticks that were so sticky that I felt dirty and like it would rub off on my clothing. My daughter suggested Almay hypoallergenic as it works well for a lot of her patients. I did see it was without aluminum. I prefer a roll on if I can find it. I got a liquid crystal one from Walmart and it does not work well at all. I sure wish Kiss My Face was not gone. I had even purchased a whole case of bottles once and didn't have to buy any for a couple of years. I will look at what you mention. Thanks.

Roxie, sending prayers your way for safety. These storms this year and the flooding has been bad. I keep charging all of my batteries, devices, and flashlights up and trying to be ready just in case. Wind up radio in the bath where I would have to go. I have been there before without power for several days and no means of getting out of the neighborhood and it is miserable. We have a generator, but no gas in a gas can. I got rid of all of it because it had sat around too many years for just in case. Stay safe!

Doz, nice work. I am so sorry about your nephew. What a shock that must have been. Praying for you and your family.

Debbie, the deoderant that I had the reaction to was called Schmidt in Rose Vanilla. I wrote down the ones you mentioned so I can check them out. I have not tried Jason. I use that brand in body wash. I finally had to buy Cereve Cream to use on my hands as that is what my daughter suggested since pretty much anything other than face cream on my hands breaks my face out even if I touch it a little bit. I have to be careful of most things that I use. I read all of the time on Paleo sites and stuff that Pit Paste is good, but putting some sort of paste under my arms does not sound pleasant.

Roselyn, nice work on gym style legs.

Good Morning,

Yesterday my youngest DD came over and help me get stuff in the garage in totes an off the floor and then we went for a walk. We don’t see each other as much as I see her sister an it was nice spending time together. Still a waiting game on flooding we got more rain last night so they will probably start releasing water from the lake today and it will depend on how fast the have to let it go on how bad the flooding will be.

• Wow
Today I did the Max Trainer workout I made up with the 10 second intervals. I added 2 more intervals and had a great workout.

Workout was 21 minutes, burned 143 calories, went .47 miles and did 1177 steps. HR was 129/154.

No time for personals as I'm heading to my moms to plant flowers. I'll be back later.

This morning I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble stopping at the stretch, 38 minutes, heart rate average 142, max 172, met 8.0, 255 calories, 3,553 steps. I then did Lite Cardio Party time saver mix #4 kickbox only, 26 minutes, met 7.5, heart rate average 139, max 164, 2,310 steps. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 35 calories, met 3, 33 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 450 calories, 5,896 steps.
We had barbecue at my daughter's and ice cream cake for the birthdays. Lots of fun :D

Roxie, I am sorry you have to move everything up. We live down hill from a lake below the dam. I would hope water never has to come down from there. Hopefully things slow down and they do not have to do that.

Debbie, nice job on the Max Trainer. Have fun planting flowers and spending time with your mother today.

Hi everyone,

DH and I did Day 69: AAA - arms, abs, a$# this morning. Just getting around to post.

Been sitting in the hospital with my walking partner/friend. She called me she needed help with her husband, he couldn't walk on his own anymore. He had 3 strokes in the past. She was very scared about her husband. My husband and I stayed in the hospital with her until they released him. Followed them home and make sure he got into his house without passing out. IMO, he should have stayed in the hospital. I am beat sitting in the hospital for over 6 hours. The doctors don't think it's his heart. He is getting an MIR tomorrow in a different town. My friend is new in the area and doesn't know her way around. I probably will go with them to the hospital for the MRI. I pray the doctors are right. They don't think it's his heart. The think it's vertigo.

I will be back tomorrow. Trying to rest for a bit.

Checking in really late, I had to get my son packed and on the road back to college, summer football and summer school starts tomorrow. I was so emotional when he left this time, I couldn't stop crying all morning long! He is so special to me, I always joke that he is my soul mate, not my husband. He understands me better than anyone and we have a really special bond. He was born two months early as a preemie and we both went through hell together the first 4 months of his life. Anyway, it was very hard to see him drive away today. I finally pulled it together about 11 am and did Cathe Live, Glassboro Road trip and had a good workout. I did more reps than Cathe, I did 3 rounds of each Giant set x 12 reps. I really needed to get some energy burned since I was over emotional. I forgot to set my Fitbit so I do not know how may calories I burned, last time it was 403.

Roxie, I hope you stay safe and your house doesn't get damaged due to floods.

Debbie, nice job on the cardio workout today. I hope you have a nice time at your moms house.

Belinda, i sure hope your friends husband is ok, what a scare. Also, way to go getting your workout in too!

Diane Sue, that is so sad about the people dying in the hotel. I hope to God you and your family stay safe today. Do you have a basement?

Happy Memorial Day. It is beautiful here to day, it rained yesterday and snowed in the mountains!

Belinda, nice work today. That is too bad your friend's husband is having those problems. If it is vertigo, I think they can find ways to help. There is always something exhausting about sitting around in a hospital.

Jolie, it is pretty emotional when our children leave us. I remember when my daughter left for North Carolina shortly after getting married. It was tough getting through the wedding and knowing she was leaving. I was so happy when they moved back here when he got out of the military. I am lucky that the entire family is near. It does seem exercise or activity outdoor would be mood boosting when feeling somewhat melancholy. Oddly, I find getting outside in some sun and a breeze for a bit seems to help when I am down and feeling anxious. No we do not have a basement or shelter in this home. The last one we put in a garage floor shelter since the garage was detached. The one before that we put a large underground shelter in our back yard and, a storm later that caused significant damage in my neighborhood. My husband was out of country at the time. I just have my spot in the bath in the middle of the house and a back pack filled with things just in case to have with me. I am not sure that they could put an underground shelter in our yard here. It is too small and they have to be away from utilities and so far from the house. We could get one in the garage, but the garage is small so it would mean leaving a car out in the storm. They say there may be storms tonight, but not so likely to bring a tornado.

Roselyn, nice work with Body Beast today. I hope you had a pleasant Memorial day :)

Good morning,

Day 70 Cardio is done. I am in week 4 of Phase 3 . Next week is shred week. I am almost done.

Jolie - I agree, it's emotional when our children leave us. That's amazing you are so close to your son. You always gonna have that bond.

Diane - it was excusing sitting in the hospital. Had so many things planned. Wanted to go for a hike with DH. Oh well.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

I was supposed to lift today but my left hand hurt so bad last night and this morning that I was afraid to lift. I think I did something to my middle knuckle when I cracked it last night, it's all inflamed and tight and I could hardly open my hands. I took an Aleve and worked it out and its better now. That hurt!!!

So today I did Cathe Live Kickboxing Warrior, LOVE THAT ONE!! So fun and I actually did all the high intensity stuff. I need to get out about 4 puzzle mats because my floor in carpeted on concrete and it's very hard. I'll have to get those out and start using them again. This is such a fun workout. I wore my 1# gloves and didn't use the bag due to my hand and just kept my 1# gloves on and followed Cathe. I did the abs but stopped after she was finished with the 5# weighted section.

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 422 calories (woohoo!!), went 4958 steps and HR was 141/211.

I missed something about someone's nephew? Who's nephew and what happened?

DOZ - Great job with your workout on Sunday!! Kicking butt!! Glad you are back at it!

Roxie - I hope all is well by your house with the flooding. We've had unusually high rainfall as well. Hope you are safe, you have been in my prayers.

Diane - I can't believe the storms you guys are having, I'm glad you are safe. I've been praying for you and Roxie. So scary. Ohio got it last night and I'm just glad we are north, we don't usually get too many tornadoes up this way, although it does happen on occasion. Don't you hate it when these companies get rid of something you love? I hate that. Happens to me all the time. Nice job on your workout this past weekend.

Belinda - I'm so sorry to hear about your walking friends husband. I hope he is recovering. You are a good person to stay with her all that time. Especially because you pretty much just met her. You are a special person for sure! Great job on your workouts!

Jolie - Sorry it's so hard for you to say goodbye to your son when he leaves. I hope you are feeling better today. I lived away from my mom for a while but went to see her every weekend. I moved about 2 hours away. And even though it was pretty close and I seen her most weekends, I cried on the drive all the way home. Not sure how I got back to tell you the truth, I was crying so much. Great job with your workout.

Roselyn - Good job with BB!!

Have a great workout everyone!!

Just checking in after a busy weekend of soccer and golf tournaments for the kids. Lots of back and forth in the car and traffic was horrible! My daughter and I did go biking for a while Monday on some trails near my son's golf tournament.

I wanted to skip this morning but decided to do something..... so I picked KCM Weights - back, legs abs workout - Just 30 minutes but the ab work and stretching felt really good to get some of the stiff, sitting in a car to long worked out a bit.

This morning I did Kellys new Raw Ripped and Ride June 2019, 49 minutes(45 actual) heart rate average 118, max 159, met 7, 279 calories, 1,755 steps. I then did Kelly's Sculpting RX workout #2 with the light weights. I used 8's she suggests 5-7# I don't have 7#. This was 32 minutes, 165 calories, met 6.2. I forgot to turn on my devices to get the step count. I believe it was around 1500, because I usually have about a thousand before I start and when ending total steps today was 3,646. 437 calories total and time was 81 minutes.
Ripped and Ride June format
cardio (all are around 4 and a half minutes)
weights are all upper body 1 minute
back-rows 15# dbs
hammer curls 12# dbs
upright rows 12# dbs
triceps overhead extensions 8# dbs
chest press 15# dbs
cardio
bent over reverse flys 15# dbs
front curls 12# dbs
overhead press 12# dbs
kickbacks 8# dbs
chest fly's 15# dbs
cardio
1 arm row 15# db 30 seconds each side
biceps supination curls 12# dbs
lateral raise 8# dbs
ticeps scull crusher 12# dbs
modified pull over 12# dbs
cardio into stretch

I will check back later. I have so much to catch up on after the long weekend. My grandson will be here tomorrow and Thursday and my husband is off Friday and I try to have my housework and running done if possible.

Hey guys :)

No workout yesterday, I was tired after being over my sister Sunday, much food and drinks. Afterwards ended up with two additional GK, they all left yesterday :p:p I got to rest, actually I was in bed by 7pm is was so needed.

This morning, I did Cardio Coach ‘Candace’ and STS chest, shoulders & biceps. Stepped on my scale this morn, I picked up 3.4 lbs of the 7.2 I had lost argh.........back on track today; hopefully I will loss them before I leave Friday.

Debbie- My nephew was killed from a hit and run driver. Funeral this Saturday.

Nice workout’s guys, ttyl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.