Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for January 2022!!

I did an endurance ride with Ashliegh Ivor on Ifit today. 40 minutes Somewhere near the Whistler area of Canada - the trail followed the river and was really pretty. The I took the pup for a short walk. He has a cut on another paw again so trying not to over-do his activity.

This morning I did Vera LaRo Total Body Trisets. I think you also did this Doreen. I liked it too. Yeah, I also like workouts with no talking. I like to stream my own music as I hate the same electronic sounding stuff. It gets annoying to me. I don't mind a little talking and cueing, but the CDorner constant chit chat and stopping to talk, drives me bonkers. My only criticism of Vera's workouts is too many commercials. Ridiculous amount. Maybe that's why I like Tracy so much is that there are no commercials.

Also stuck in a Michelle Briehler cardio set. I like her cardio. Gloomy cold day today, but will get a walk in too later.

Good workouts everyone! Have a great weekend.

Today I decided to go for a walk outside, it is absolutely beautiful out today, warm and sunny, just the way I like it. I walked for 1 hour 25 minutes, traveled 4.5 miles and burned 801 calories. I went through the hills the entire walk, so I got some really good incline walking in today. Heart rate was 142/188 max. There was one hill that was very steep, so I really had to work hard to get up it and not die in the process LOL!

Great workouts yesterday everyone! Have a wonderful Sunday with your family and friends.

Today I did Michelle Briehler 45 min No Repeat No Equipment Total Body Strength. I really liked that there was very little impact and a good core burrner. The time flew and I worked up quite a sweat. I also took a 2.5 mile walk with my daughter. It was sunny and a little warmer today. Ok, well warmer means 30 degrees. But not bad compared to the frigid temps we've had.

This morning I did RAW Strength Day 1 - Back and Biceps and I had a great workout. Love this workout! It is a tough one doing everything exercises for 5 reps. I went heavy today.

This is not a superset workout, you do the exercises one at a time doing 5 sets of 10 or 8 reps:

Back
One Arm Row:
25# for 1 set; 30# for all others - 5 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Reverse Fly: 12# for 1 set/15# for all others - 5 sets/10 reps
Frog Leg Lifts off Bench: (I did Pullovers- 15# for 1 set; 20# for all others - 5 sets/10 reps

Biceps
Seated Alternate Hammer Curls
: 15's for 2 sets; 16.5's for all others - 5 sets/8 reps
Preacher Curls: (I did W-In Curls) 12's - 5 sets/8 reps

Abs
Hip Lifts:
(I did different ab exercises for the 5 sets)

Workout was 53 minutes, burned 379 calories (!!!! Last time I did this wearing my FB it said I only burned 92 calories. I knew that wasn't right!!) HR was 136/172.

No time for personals. You all who worked out this weekend did a great job!

Diane - I sure hope you are ok, it's odd that we haven't heard from you. Praying for you. I hope you haven't gotten sick.

I did Nourish Move Love 35 minute Arms and cardio this morning. I kinda slacked on the cardio - she only did 20/10 x2 for the cardio moves anyway but I was not feeling like cardio this morning.

Yesterday I took a long walk with the dog in the open space near us - lots of up and down ridges. Then I did about 7 miles on my bike down through Garden of the Gods. An out and back from my house - I think next time I'll skip the last mile by driving down to the parking lot along the trail and starting/leaving from there. Normally there is so much tourist traffic in GOG I don't go there but for something quick from my house its actually a good route. But my legs were feeling the uphill this morning - thus not feeling like doing cardio!!

Good morning,

Today I did Chest & Shoulders SUPERSETS Workout // Day 21 week 5 of 12WEEK 2.0. It was 40s work + 20s rest x3.

Warm Up
Superset 1
Overhead + Front Flys - 10's
Chest Press - 20's

Superset 2
Push Up + Reach - BW
Rear Flys - 8's

Superset 3
High Pulls - 10's
Weighted Jacks - 5's

Superset 4
Military Press -10's
Walking Plank - BW

Superset 5
Laydown Push Up - BW
Chest flys - 20's, 15's

Superset 6
Lateral raise - 8's
Burpee + Press - 10's

Stretch

Diane - I hope you doing better each day.

Jolie - your walk sounds lovely. I wished we had some warmer weather.Nicely done.

Debbie - great job this morning,

Cam - lol, it's in the 30's here too. I am so sick of all that freezing cold. Great job on your workout yesterday.

Doreen - great job!

DH and I went and visit DD in DC. We didn't came back until late last night. I will go back and try to read what I missed yesterday. BBL

Today I did Caroline Girvan's Bold Upper Body workout with DB's Epic Endgame Day 2 and had a fantastic workout. There is a burner at the end, 100 reps of a front raise, that darn near killed me! Each exercise is done by lifting 60 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Wow, I loved this workout. There is no ABS or Core in this workout. I might want to do this entire Endgame series, I bet I could get a lot of my lost muscle mass back again. I did not wear my FB so I have no calorie burn to post. I want to just focus on form not calories, that way I do not hurt myself anymore.

Debbie, fantastic workout today, and yes, you did go heavy! Great job!

Doreen, wow on the bike ride yesterday, I bet it was cold but beautiful. Nice job on the workout today.

Cam, great job on the workout yesterday. I cannot believe that 30 degrees is warming up for you! It will be 60 degrees here today and I don't want to go outside LOL! I am spoiled from living in CA my entire life.

Belinda, great job on the that workout today! Who is the instructor?

Diane Sue, I sure hope you are doing well! Where are you?

Roselyn, I hope you get in a great workout today.

Happy Monday.

Today is a rest day. I am so excited, I have a house cleaner with a crew coming this morning to clean my entire house, I could not be happier. Cleaning the whole house is a lot of work, and they are deep cleaning so it should be spotless when they are done. I am moving everything and putting things away so they can really do a great job.

Great job with your workouts today, BBL to read the posts for the day.

Roselyn - we have a February thread going, this month is over. :)

I heard from Diane, she is slowly recovering. See my post in the Feb. thread.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.