Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Feb 2024

Yesterday I did CDorner All Standing 80's Cardio hi or low, 31 minutes, heart rate 128/156, 161 calories, 3,608 steps. I also did Raw Balance and Strength for 20 minutes, 66 calories, heart rate 10/118, 479 steps. I did not have time to finish. Total time was 51 minutes, 227 calories, steps 4,087 steps. Today I did not do a workout. I have been cooking for family birthdays and had my youngest grandson here. Tomorrow is another rest day. I put the rest of the moves down, but do not recall what Kelly called them since I did not do them. When I previewed it I had the moves written down, but I think I threw the paper away along with the Heavy Up after I had printed it. This balance workout moves rather slowly and is more concentrating on the move and balance.

Raw Balance and Strength
10 and 15# dumbbells used and fabric loop

squat with loop band pressing out
squat pulse with loop band
repeat 2 more times

curl/press opposite knee up right
curl/press opposite knee up left
repeat 2 more times

front/back lunge right holding 15# dumbbell on shoulder
front/back lunge left holding 15# dumbbell on shoulder
repeat 2 more times

single arm overhead extension leg out to the side balance 10# dumbbell right
single arm overhead extension leg out to the side balance 10# dumbbell left
repeat 2 more times

(stopped here)
bird dog row with a dumbbell right
bird dog row with dumbbell left
repeat 2 more times

single arm lying fly/press right
single arm lying fly/ press left
repeat 2 more times

finishes with balance no weight
single leg dead lift reach leg extended right
single leg dead lift reach leg extended left

standing arms extended knee up rotate in and out right
standing arms extended knee up rotate in and out left

Debbie, nice work yesterday on Heavy Up and Move.

Jolie, nice work on the walk with the pup. Have a nice time having breakfast with your parents tomorrow.

Roxie, good job on Upper 2.0.

Belinda, I am sorry things are not right for picking up your RV. I am sure you are disappointed.

I'm off today for President's Day so had good time to workout!!

This morning I did RAW HGI #2. This is similar to the R&R workouts, in fact, Kelly calls it a Ripped & Run workout. Not sure why she named it HGI? This one does some miles on the treadmill with intervals of weight work. Love it, I actually did pretty well with the jogging except I felt a bit of a pinch on the meniscus that was operated on. Sort of scared me. It went away after a while but not sure what that was all about.

This is how it went:

Treadmill warmup and light jog for 10 minutes but I started slowly with just walking and then after about 5 minutes I jogged a bit.

Rows: 15's - 10 reps
Dumbbell Curls: 15's - 10 reps
Angle Lat Raises: 8's - 10 reps
Skull Crusher/Situps: 8's - 10 reps
Bench Press/Scissors: 12's - 10 reps

Treadmill for 8 minutes

Repeat weight segment above except I changed the 15's for 12's. Kelly goes really fast with the reps so it was hard with the 15's.

Treadmill for 5 minutes

Repeat Weight segment above but she does just lateral raises instead of the lateral/front raises.

Treadmill for 20 more minutes doing hills, this was tough. I got up to 6% which isn't very high but good enough for me today. Then the last few minutes she dropped the incline and jogged the rest of the time.

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 469 calories, went 2.37 miles and did 5534 steps. HR was 134/174.

I'm heading to Costco's so gotta get going. Hope you all have a great day!!!

Reactions: WD
Today I had two excellent workouts, I did both of them 2 weeks ago. I did the same weights on both workouts so I will not post them again. I started with RAW Burn Out Upper Body and it was 43 minutes. Next, I did RAW Box and Sculpt outside and used 1.5# egg weights. This workout is all boxing and legs, if I could not do a leg exercise, I got on my rowing machine instead. Boy does that machine workout your legs and upper body good. Workout today was a total of 77 minutes and I burned 605 calories. I bet I will be dead tomorrow LOL!

Debbie, great job on the workout today. I will write that one down and do it soon. I am going to Costco as well today, picking up some Chili and steaks! Have a good day off work!

Roselyn, great job with the Body Beast workout, I love that program.

Make it a great day. Big rain coming in today, time to batten down the hatches!

Hi,

I did a belly dance today. I will get a weight workout in later…I hope.

The reason that the manufacturer made this structural change was based on several owners stating that they had made mods to their RVs by replacing the doors with curtains. Mostly easier for kids to get in and out. At some point the owner told the design Team and engineers to creat a new Bunk plan, they did and conducted what is known as a rolling change, The manufacture and assembly is immediately transitioned.

The mistake was not asking owners who had designed their RVs to specific specs like us. Since they stopped production of these particular doors they will hand craft and install. We had the dealer sent us pictures on the theater seats we had them put in instead of the couch. My DH saw in the picture there wasn‘t a door instead there was a a kiddy ladder which we don‘t want/need. They have to replace all that. We wanted a closet to hang clothes in. No need for bunk beds. There was a overhead bed above the driver/passenger seat. We didn‘t wanted that either. I ask my DH if they could sent us pictures of the theater seating. I had no idea what they put in, lol. I wanted to make sure the color was right. Glad they sent up the pictures. I would have been pissed driving to upstate NY and had no closet with doors. We had the dealer sent as an entire video of the RV, we made a lot of changes to the RV. I wanted to make sure, we got what we payed for. I want our RV.

Diane and Roselyn - thank you.

Attachments

• image000001.jpeg
    image000001.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I have my grandson here today as he is out of school, but his mother has to be in meetings. I still got in a workout. I did Raw Kickbox NRG, 32 minutes, 161 calories, heart rate 124/161, 1,787 steps. I then did Raw Butts and Guts, 36 minutes, 06 calories, heart rate 94/129, 553 steps. Total time was 68 minutes, 257 calories, 2,340 steps. Last week was one busy week. I have a sweet 16 birthday part for my granddaughter to go to Saturday. I need to catch up this week.

Raw Butts & Guts
36 minutes, no weights, uses a fabric loop band for the bridge work
Done in tabatas 8 sets in each tabata

warm up
Tabata #1
plie squat
frog squat pulse
repeat 4 times
Tabata #2
pull knee up and out to side balance right leg
pull knee up and out to side balance left leg
repeat 4 times
Tabata #3
side to side leg lifts (you feel this in your hips) start right leg
side to side leg lifts starting on left leg
repeat 4 times
Tabata #4
lying on floor knees to right side crunches
reverse crunch push feet to ceiling
repeat 4 times altenating left and right
Tabata#5
fabric loop band used
Bridge single up and down press out
Bridge pulses press out
repeat 4 times
Tabata #6
Arms overhead pullover reverse crunch
Arms overhead pullover singel knee in
explosive sit up knee hold alternating
Stretch

Roselyn, nice work on Body Beast Chest, Tris and legs.

Debbie, nice work on HGI ( I think that is Home Gym Intervals as she has a dvd called that) I used to do the dvd one on the Tread Climber. It seems everywhere I have had a surgery that I get odd discomfort once in a while. I think maybe we pull on some of the scar tissue and area that is healed it that is why we feel it. It seems to always go away, but I proceed with caution like you did.

Jolie, great job on the Raw Burn Out Upper Body and the Raw Box and Sculpt outside. Great idea with the Rower when you cannot do the lower parts. I need to get stuff to make more soups. I made a hamburger soup that I really like that has mustard and dill pickles in it. I made half a batch and love it so will make the full one next time so I can keep some in the freezer.

Belinda, nice work getting a dance workout in. I can see why you are upset over the RV set up after you had made all the choices already. Closet space would be so much better than the bunk bed set up. I like the theater seats. It looks comfy.

I have my grandson here today as he is out of school, but his mother has to be in meetings. I still got in a workout. I did Raw Kickbox NRG, 32 minutes, 161 calories, heart rate 124/161, 1,787 steps. I then did Raw Butts and Guts, 36 minutes, 06 calories, heart rate 94/129, 553 steps. Total time was 68 minutes, 257 calories, 2,340 steps.

Raw Butts & Guts
36 minutes, no weights, uses a fabric loop band for the bridge work
Done in tabatas 8 sets in each tabata

warm up
Tabata #1
plie squat
frog squat pulse
repeat 4 times
Tabata #2
pull knee up and out to side balance right leg
pull knee up and out to side balance left leg
repeat 4 times
Tabata #3
side to side leg lifts (you feel this in your hips) start right leg
side to side leg lifts starting on left leg
repeat 4 times
Tabata #4
lying on floor knees to right side crunches
reverse crunch push feet to ceiling
repeat 4 times altenating left and right
Tabata#5
fabric loop band used
Bridge single up and down press out
Bridge pulses press out
repeat 4 times
Tabata #6
Arms overhead pullover reverse crunch
Arms overhead pullover singel knee in
explosive sit up knee hold alternating
Stretch

Roselyn, nice work on Body Beast Chest, Tris and legs.

Debbie, nice work on HGI ( I think that is Home Gym Intervals as she has a dvd called that) I used to do the dvd one on the Tread Climber. It seems everywhere I have had a surgery that I get odd discomfort once in a while. I think maybe we pull on some of the scar tissue and area that is healed it that is why we feel it. It seems to always go away, but I proceed with caution like you did.

Jolie, great job on the Raw Burn Out Upper Body and the Raw Box and Sculpt outside. Great idea with the Rower when you cannot do the lower parts. I need to get stuff to make more soups. I made a hamburger soup that I really like that has mustard and dill pickles in it. I made half a batch and love it so will make the full one next time so I can keep some in the freezer.

Belinda, nice work getting a dance workout in. I can see why you are upset over the RV set up after you had made all the choices already. Closet space would be so much better than the bunk bed set up. I like the theater seats. It looks comfy.
Diane - great job on your workout today. I have no grandchildren, we don‘t need a bunk bed set. Those curtains are awful, IMO. Not the look I am going for. We had a lot changes in the motorhome. I do need a place to put my gym stuff, I plan on using the closet. Haven‘t figured it all out yet. We have lots of space. We are retired, we plan on traveling. I do like the theater seats too.They have lights on the cup holders. The driver/passender seats recline too. Which is good for my swollen knees. We didn‘t wanted a dinette w/booth, table. Too hard to get in and out. We are getting older, lol. In our other RV we had the dinette, we didn‘t like it. I wanted a table that I can hide when it‘s not in use. It comes with 4 chairs. Most Motorhomes comes with a small oven. You can‘t cook in them, lol. We left the out. We do have a microwave/air fryer/convection oven. I think I mention it before, I have a full size washer and dryer. I am excited about that. It also comes with central vacuum system. Outside shower ,nice when you at the beach, you don‘t drag all the sand inside. it has an outside TV. Dh can watch tv while he cooks something on the grill. They sent us a video, after seeing the doors gone from the closet we were nerves. It‘s beautiful. It‘s all white. Most RV‘s come in dark colors. I wanted something more modern. We have 1.5 bathrooms. I will share a video once we get the RV. I am thinking getting a water filtration system installed instead of buying drinking water bottles. I have to do some research on how safe the water will be.

Today I had an excellent workout even though I woke up tired and sore and had to push myself to workout today. Once I get going, I feel great, it is the getting going that is tuff stuff when you are tired. I did two RAW workouts, 30 minutes Box and Sculpt (with her dog Jersey) and I used 2# egg weights along with weights. Next, I did Slim Sculpt with 2 step risers, and the weights I used were 12's and 8's. I did not write these workouts down, I just went for it. I changed some to the leg exercises in the second workout to suit my low back issues, I did more Yvette Bachman style step exercises for legs. Even though I made changes I had a great workout! I do not see any use of trying to do exercises that just do not work for me, I want to get as much out of a workout as I can, so I sub out quite a bit. Total workout time was 1 hour and 2 minutes and I burned 496 calories. If I was exhausted today, I bet I will be dead tomorrow. Rain all day so no dog walk, hopefully that is what I will be doing tomorrow for my workout.

Belinda, great job on the jump workout and using the rebounder.

Diane Sue, way to go on the two workouts yesterday, the butts and guts looks tough. What does the NRG stand for in the RAW workouts?

I hope you all have great workouts today. I am stuck with pouring rain all day long.

I thought I posted this morning but I guess I didn't. This morning I did RAW Butts & Guts and had a good workout. I liked this workout, no weights which was perfect for today and I felt each of the exercises. Pretty fun, too!

Tabata style of 20 on 10 off - 8 rounds:

Plie Squats
Froggie Squats
(alternate between the two so 4 rounds each)

Knee Crunch/Shin Block

Pendulum

Abs: Oblique work & lower abs

Bridges - used my pink cloth band

Full Crunch

These were real burners. My butt will definitely be sore tomorrow. I also got on my treadmill and walked up a 3% hill to burn out my bum even more. I went about .85 miles.

Total workout was 54 minutes, burned 387 calories, did 2752 steps and HR was 120/179.

I have decided to try and get more protein in my diet so my vegan diet will continue, but I will be adding hard boiled eggs and chicken. I've been eating chicken here and there as it is the only meat I like, but I'm going to try to eat a bit more. I'll take hard boiled eggs to work and have as a snack. I feel like my muscles are stringy, it that makes sense. They don't have any form to them anymore. Maybe this is why? We'll see what happens after I start eating more real protein.

Jolie - Great workout today! I don't think I've ever done Slim Sculpt, did you like it? And wow, you guys have been getting a lot of rain lately. It's actually scary!! I hope you are in a place where mud slides can't affect you.

Belinda - Great job with #482 today! Hope you get all that you want in your RV. What a headache!!

Diane - Great job with your workouts yesterday, great combo! I really liked Butts & Guts, that was a pretty good workout. My knee is ok today so that must have been what it was - pulling on the scare tissue. It scared me, though, I thought I might have torn it again. I think it's ok, though!

Have a great day everyone!

This morning, I did Raw Heavy Up and Move, 33 minutes, 154 calories, heart rate 121/153, 1083 steps. I then did Raw TBTS Box and Tone with 2# dumbbells, 20 minutes, 89 calories, heart rate 115/132, 911 steps. I finished off with CDorner's Deep Stretch and Mobility from today, 29 minutes, 43 calories. Total time was 82 minutes, 286 calories, 2,003 steps. It looks like I have to go out in the morning to return a workout top that came and is the wrong size. I hate when that happens. I want to do the balance workout again this week sometime when I can do the whole workout. I printed up the moves this morning.

Raw Heavy Up & Move 32 minutes
suggests 15,20,and 30# dumbbells 2 sets of each move group with cardio acceleration

warm up

lawnmower/squat/press/set s right 20# db left 20# (did this with a curl instead of ohead press) 15# 2nd round with the overhead press
cardio knee pull cross tap foot
repeat (2nd set I dropped to 12# to protect shoulder)

overhead triceps extension 15# dumbbell
kickstand deadlift 20# dbs
cardio side step hamstring twist
repeat

one arm row in squat position right 30#db left 30# db
cardio step back triple knee
repeat

clean from hips/squat touch down to floor 15# dbs
side to side lung flow toss dumbbell hand to hand 20# db
cardio knee twist
repeat
stretch

Belinda, nice work on CL #482 Jump. Good idea to use the rebounder for that workout. I think the lighter colors look great for the RV. When we had our trailer the table folded up and there were just some seats. We did use the table though when we put out the pop out. Your RV sounds wonderful for travel.

Jolie, nice work on Box and Sculpt and Slim Sculpt. I have typed out in my notebook. I really like Box and Sculpt. Kelly's Dog Jersey is so cute. I remember when she got her as a pup. She posted pictures on Facebook. I gather you mean Slim Sculpt 2 in the muscle definition section. I have another one, but it is not in my Raw notebook and is a dvd that is mostly kettlebell work if I remember right. I am guessing NRG is just short for energy. I could find nothing in her descriptions to explain the letters. I switch up some of the moves in workouts. I am thinking of separating the first move in today's workout and just do overhead presses by themselves with a lighter weight because trying to get decent weight in for the lawnmowers and squats is hard when I go into the shoulders.

Debbie, good job on Raw Butts and Guts today. I used my pink medium fabric loop. I think I could use the heavier one next time though. I am a little sore today. I will probably feel it more after today's workout. When I did the vegan diet before, even though at the time I was doing a lot of stuff like P90X2 and then Beast I just did not build muscle well. I know what you mean. From there I went to Paleo/Whole 30. I stay somewhat Paleo, but some of the protein bars etc. I use are not Paleo. Wrong sweeteners in a lot of them. I have protein powder every evening and a protein bar in the morning's pre-workout. Then I eat tuna at lunch and whatever protein I choose at dinner. So, I get quite a bit of protein now which is working for me. I am glad that you knee is okay. I do know what you mean though. I get a bit worried when that happens.

Rosalyn, nice work on Body Beast back and biceps.

This morning I did RAW Kickbox NRG and RAW Boxing Finisher. Had a great workout, I love both of these workouts. Kelly did say that NRG means "energy". LOL! The Kickbox one is so fun, I love all the moves in it. I had extra time so I just added the finisher but had to stop at the last segment of boxing.

Workout was 44 minutes, burned 420 calories, went 3888 steps, HR 142/179.

Roselyn - Great workout on Beast!! I want to do those workouts again, I just can't stomach the testosterone talk anymore. LOL!!

Diane - Great combo yesterday, that one sounds great!! I hate having to return stuff, I have two things I ordered that are delayed and I ended up ordering a different name brand so I can get them. I will have to return those if I ever receive them. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be after B&G yesterday. I liked the workout, though. My legs are looking much leaner. And yes, I need some protein I guess. I can't stomach beef, but chicken and turkey I can handle. I may try some fish, but that isn't my favorite either.

Have a great day everyone!!

Good Afternoon,

DH and I took the dog to our favorite walking spot at the lake got in 2 miles. I got hit with Covid Saturday night so it’s been a crappy week.

Hi

I did a dance today. Feeling under the weather today. Dance was perfect today.

Roselyn - thank you! Great job on your Tabata and some abs workout today.

Diane - that sounds functional having a folded table. I don‘t think we need an outside table? It‘s been so long we had our RV, I try not to overstuff it. I will only bring we need daily. Great job on your combo yesterday.

Debbie - the doors are should be here by next week. It is a headache. I get the infusion on Tuesday, I can‘t pick the RV up earlier since we getting a 2 day class on how to use the RV. So much to learn. I don‘t want to feel like we are rushing and then forget how to use some of the panels inside the RV. Everything is computerized. Great job yesterday and KB workout today.

Roxie - sorry you caught covid. Feel better soon.

Good night.

I did CDorner Advanced Step Aerobics #361, 31 minutes, heart rate 119/146, 142 calories, 2,587 steps. I then did Raw TBTS Sculpt Abs, 18 minutes, 40 calories and CDorner Day 6 morning mobility + Day 24 neck and upper back stretch and mobility, 25 minutes, 42 calories.
It is after midnight so I am headed off to bed. I read your posts and will post tomorrow.

This morning I did RAW Burnout: Upper Body. I had an excellent workout and went as heavy as I could. It was exhausting! I will feel this later on today or tomorrow for sure.

45 seconds on/15 seconds off

Superset #1
Biceps
Supination Curls
: 20's
Half Curls: 15's
3 sets alternating each exercise

Superset #2
Back
One Arm Rows:
25# - 1 set/30# - 2 sets
3 sets

Superset #3
Shoulders
Seated Overhead Press
: 15's
Seated Lateral Raise: 12's
3 sets

Superset #4
Chest
Close Grip
Bench Press: 25's - 2 sets/20's - 1 set (I did regular bench press)
Pullovers: (I did Flies) - 15's
3 sets

Superset #5
Triceps
Skull Crushers
: 12's
Dips: (I did Close Grip Presses - 15's)
3 sets

Killer workout!! My arms were so heavy after this, I couldn't believe it. my chest is still feeling it. Total workout was 47 minutes, burned 320 calories, and HR was 121/151.

Roxie - Sorry to hear you have Covid, I hope it's almost gone. I haven't bought any Charlotte yet, I would really love the Pillow Talk eyeshadow but can't pay that kind of money for shadow. I wish her stuff wasn't so expensive. I love that eyeshadow, though.

Roselyn - Great job with you workout and walk with your little grandbaby!

Belinda - Your RV sounds awesome. I'm sure you guys will love it and all the places it will take you!!

Diane - Nice job with your workout. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday.

Where is Doreen and Cam? Wish they'd come back.

Have a great day everyone!!

Yesterday I forgot to post my workout, a 3 mile walk with the pup through the hills. Today, I woke up rested and refreshed so I did RAW Weights 2 and did pretty well with it. I had to change up some of the exercises because I could not do some of the legs due to low back and other issues. I did get on my rowing machine on the hardest resistance and rowed in a few places, that is so hard on the quads and hamstrings! I got in a good leg workout even though I subbed out a few exercises. Next, I wanted to try RAW Metabolic (6 & 6) and liked it. I only did 15 minutes which equaled out to be 2 rounds of the 6 exercise circuit. I will do the entire workout soon. Some of the exercises were compound move so I made them into single move exercises but did two exercises instead of one. Workout time today was 1 hour 4 minutes and I burned 522 calories. I do not have time today to write it all out, sorry about that. I am sure all of you have done these workouts anyways. :)

Debbie, great job with the workout, that one is a tuff one for sure. Wow on the weights today, very impressive. If I do not eat meat protein, I do not add muscle mass at all. I eat eggs, Chicken, steak, turkey and whey protein. I force myself every day to get some protein in me or my workouts seem to be for nothing except cardio for the heart. Once I eat more protein I start to see so much definition, probably because of the creatine in the meat. Nothing works better than good food to fuel the body, right! PS, I love the beef chili from Costco, I added onions, cilantro, cheese and sour cream on the top with some hot sauce! Yum.

Roxie, bummer about getting Covid, feel better soon!

Roselyn, nice job with the workout and having fun with your grand baby.

Diane Sue, way to go on the workout since you had such a busy day!

Make it a great day.

Hi,

Today I did CL# 214 Total Body Giant Sets 2.

Debbie - thank you. We can‘t wait to get the RV and start traveling. Our plan is to drive to Canada to visit my aunt. She is getting old. Nice UB today.

Diane - fantastic job on your workout yesterday. I hope you got some sleep.

Jolie - glad you make those workouts work for you. Great job.

Have a great day and workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.