Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for December 2021

Hi,

SBF D10 LB Mixed Cardio + Christmas Thigh and Seat Target = 27 min and Amy's D15 40 Minute Full Body Strong with Weights: Dumbbell or Kettlebell Total Body Workout is done.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. I have to take Sadie to the vet.

Diane - it's very sad how many people get sick from covid :( I am glad everything is on schedule for your surgery next week. You are strong woman you will be on the road to recovering soon. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck next week.

Debbie - it's really sad when you hear things like that. Makes me very sad. Susanne Bowen posted a few day's ago her and her family all came down with covid :( I don't know when it will end? I wished I had an answer :(

Cam, Doreen, Jolie and Roselyn great job.

Reactions: WD
I forgot to check in yesterday. I went for a 3 mile walk outside, all bundled up, and damn near froze to death! It was a high of 53 degrees, that is unheard of in this neck of the woods. I did not wear my Fitbit, I forgot to charge it the night before. Today will be a rest day. My son is coming home from school today, so I have a lot to clean up and get things ready for the holiday.

Debbie, nice workout yesterday! My legs would be so sore, I don't think I could use 20's for squats anymore, my knees have been bothering me just doing step workouts. The instructor that I did the step workout with, I really like her. Make sure you check her out when you get a chance.

Diane Sue, I am so happy that you finally have a date for surgery. I hope the pain meds help a bit and you can at least make it through each day. Prayers coming your way. I go out and walk my dog with bed head and I don't care at all. I think that my neighbors would appreciate it if I looked a little better when I go out to get the mail :)

Roselyn, nice job on the workout yesterday.

Have a nice day.

My legs are very sore today, yikes! That workout yesterday was good. This morning I did RAW Kickboxing Outside and had a great workout. No, I didn't do the workout outside, it was 28 degrees when I woke up this morning. Yesterday it was 65. WTH??? Anyways, this is a fun workout and it's more of a steady state type workout than an HiiT one. Perfect for today.

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 269 calories, did 4410 steps and HR was 120/160.

I also did about 15 minutes of RAW Athletic Stretch. I really need to make time to do the whole thing. I really like the parts that I have done.

Diane - I hope you were able to get some pain meds that will help a bit. Hope you are doing a bit better today.

Roselyn - Great job with your leg workout!

Belinda - It is scary how Covid is blowing up again. I can't help by wonder why? We are supposedly at the highest numbers since last year. I've been fine and luckily so have everyone in my family. A few people here at work have been out due to having something.

Jolie - I will definitely check out that instructor. I'll have time the next two weeks for sure. Great job with your walk!!

Have a great weekend everyone. So glad it's Friday and my last day for two weeks! Yay!!!

I did the Sydney Power Program Day 10 - 30 Minutes Glutes this morning. Great workout - quick and effective without as much "motivational mumbo jumbo" as I remember. Maybe she's toned that down.

Good evening,

I did all my workouts earlier just getting around to post. I did SBF D10 Intermediate Upper Body & Core. Still playing catch up. SBF for today was a rest day. I finally caught up with SBF. Not, with Amy's workouts. Day 16 was Hit Yoga, I will try to do that one tomorrow or Sunday? I did Day 17 25 Minute Bodyweight EMOM Workout for Strength & Cardio, Amy posted another TRX workout, since I don't have TRX bands skip that one.

Debbie - I talked to my sister today. They guy is my BIL cousins brother. They don't think he will make it. I am wondering what is going on too? Both my DH and DD fully vaccinated tested positive for covid. Both are breakthroughs. Wished I had an answer. A few of DD company fully vaccinated tested positive for covid. I wonder why too? Doesn't make any sense. I also was fine until I was diagnosed a few month ago. Please, stay safe!

Diane - continue to pray for you. How are you feeling?

DH and I are painting our pantry and reorganizing it. I should be able to put most of it back in the pantry.

Good night everyone. Good job!

Today I did Tracy Steen 50 min. Barre, Cardio & Strength. I liked it.

Wednesday night was a huge storm and we lost power for 30 hours. It came back on at 5:30 this morning. Thank God! It was getting a little cold in the house. I had off of work today and I would have been furious If I couldn't get a hot shower and coffee this morning. Got a lot of stuff done.

Debbie, we had the same here, 65 degrees when the storm hit and of course when the power is out is drops into the 20's. Enjoy your vacation. I have off most if next week. Can't wait.

Jolie, you bundle up in the 50's. That's sweatshirt weather here. Enjoy your time with your son.

I am really tired. I should sleep well tonight after 2 nights of chaos.

Good workouts everyone!

On the news this morning, it was said by a top doctor that the people that are of risk for this latest variant of Covid are the vaccinated and the people that have not had it and are in poor health. This variant is very mild compared to the last two strains, it will get weaker and weaker each time a variant comes out until it dies off. If you have had Covid you should have enough antibodies to fight it off and probably not even know that you have it. If you are in good health, no problem. If you have a compromised immune system and have been vaccinated, this will be the group who might feel it, but they said it is the people that have been vaccinated and have had the booster are the people at risk! Imagine that. All I know, I am so happy that I never got the vaccine, it is not doing much for these ongoing variants, they are finding that it was only good for the first outbreak. But, if you watch FAKE news you will never get the correct info, you will only what they want you to know, they thrive on fear. This is my opinion.

Today I did Caroline Girvan's Upper Body Workout with DB's Muscle Building/Circuit Series Day 2 46 minutes and had a fantastic workout. I did not wear my FB so I do not know what my calorie burn was, but I will be sore tomorrow for sure.

Make it a great day.

Today I did Cathe's Fit Split Total Body Giant Sets and abs. Not really a fan of her Fit Split ab segment.

Jolie, good job with Caroline. I agree with everything you said. I will add that masks are a joke. It's ridiculous that our government and social media control the covid news. We are stuck with Fauci The Flip Flopper and Geriatric Joe feeding us false info when there are other medical doctors who make valid points and have effective remedies. We should be able to choose. I am not anti-vaccine person, but when you are told if you don't get the shot you are a mass murderer by a president, you only make people rebel. I hate this clown show of an administration we have. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I pray for a change next November. Enough from me.

Diane, I am sure you are a little nervous about surgery. If you don't check in, good luck. Next year at this time you will be saying, "I never thought I would ever have felt this good." You will heal quicker than you think.

Hi everyone

I did SBF TB barre and Amy's day 18 BW Hit. Her Hit workouts are fun without all the high impact.

I will catch up on personal tomorrow. Not sure if I mention it? We are redoing our pantry. Tomorrow I can put everything back. Looking very nice.

Good night.

Today I did CDoerner Fast Step Aerobics Int-Adv. I really loved it. Just enough of a challenge. I haven't done a step routine in awhile, but it was awesome, mainly because my neck felt great. I think I can finally do more step now and think I am fully healed.

Time for a shower and then the Packers.

Belinda, Enjoy your new pantry. I would be lost without one. Is it a walk in pantry? I see you are on an Amy kick. Glad you're having fun with her workouts. Hiit needs to have a fun factor to it.

Only a day and a half of work this week. Wrapping presents and baking cookies with my daughters which usually includes a sappy predictable Hallmark movie. Ha!

Good evening,

No workout to report today. It was suppose to be a SBF Christmas Stretch. I probably will do it tomorrow.
I was working on my pantry today. Not sure what made me to redo my pantry before xmas, llol?
It looks very good. I still need more storage glass containers.

Diane - continue to pray for you.

Cam - no walk in pantry. It's more like a coset one, small. We painted it white. I bought glass containers with bamboo lids. It looks very nice. I still need to get more. Yes, I am on the Amy kick. I love her HiiT workouts. The are low impact and very fun. She does a lot of mobility in between circuits. So far, all her workouts feel good. I don't feel run down/injured. I been watching lots of Hallmark movies too. Enjoy the Packers.

Roselyn - great job on STS back and biceps. How is your mom doing?

Good night,

This morning I did Caroline's 20 Minute Hard Upper Body Workout and I ended up adding more to it because I have lots of time today. Woo hoo! This was a great workout and it was hard. I rested a little longer because I just feel like sometimes these are workouts can cause injury. I don't need that. So I took my time, paused when I needed to and added some chest exercises because she was pretty light with chest work. And no pushups whatsoever! Yay!!!

40 seconds on/20 seconds off:
Chest Press: 20's
Incline Chest Press: 20's/25's/25's
Incline Flyes: 20's/20's/15's
Repeat for a total of 3 sets each

40/40/40 - alternating w/no rest
Single Arm Row: 25#
Trisets:
Rear Delt Flyes:
12's
Diagonal Lateral Raise: 10's
Overhead Shoulder Press: 12's
40/40/40 for each exercise then 20 seconds rest - repeat two more times

Dips (I did Lying Triceps Extensions): 12's
40/20 for 3 sets
Hammer Curls: 15's
Hammer Hold: 15's (KILLER!)
Hammer Curls: 15's
40/20/40 - no rest
Dumbbell Curls: 12's (very slow, only did 4 reps)
Dumbbell Curl Hold: 12's
Dumbbell Curls: 12's (a little faster, did about 5 reps)
40/20/40

Finisher
Alternate Lateral Raise:
10's
Lateral Raise Partials: 10's
Alternate Lateral Raise: 10's
Lateral Raise Partials: 10's
20/20/20/20 no rest

Great workout. My version was 50 minutes (workout was actually like 23 minutes), burned 132 calories, HR was 87/131.

I also walked on my treadmill for 25 minutes, burned 156 calories, went 1.25 miles, did 2915 steps and HR was 108/126.

Gotta go wrap presents so I need to get going. Hope you all have great workouts today!

Hi everyone,

Amy Christmas challenge Day 19 35 Minute Dumbbell Full Body Athlete Workout plus SBF D15 Christmas LB = 22 min + Christmas Express Stretch = 12 min.

I will go for a walk soon.

Debbie - have fun wrapping presents. I will do that today too. Great job on your workout.

Diane - thinking about you.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I went for a 4.6 mile walk at the beach with my husband and son and had a great workout. We walked a lot of soft sand, so my calves are feeling it right now. Walk was 1 hour 44 minutes and I burned 829 calories. Today is my husband's birthday so we are going out to lunch at the pier for some seafood and a beautiful view. I hope to get a few workouts in this week, I have so much to do since I am hosting Christmas, so I have a lot of work to do myself. My sister will never host a holiday, so I get stuck doing it all and it is a lot of work for 1 person.

Debbie and Belinda, great job on the workouts today!!!

Have a great day!

I did 40 minutes of Sydney's 50 minute Arms & Cardio Power workout. Not much "power" with the arms but it was a good workout and I switched her cardio for just riding the spin bike. Then I took the dog for a quick walk on our path and back. It was nice to not have to get out of the house by 7:15 to get my daughter to school since she's on break for the next couple weeks. Its been a lot of work with the dog since last Wednesday when the wind storm took down our fences. I have to take him out on a leash so he doesn't escape into the neighborhood.

No workout. I sat and ordered groceries to be delivered early in the morning since I was worried about doing it later this week with the holiday weekend. So tomorrow I will get that put away and have to be at the Bone and Joint Hospital for pre-op testing and paper they called today right when I saw an appointment in my email for post op on the 27th. I guess they just got the other message about Wednesday surgery scheduled. So, she asked questions and got the name of my heart doctor and pulmonologist so the surgeon can check out things there. She had to double up on the appointment time, but said she would work it in. She said she would give me the exact time when I get the pre-op done. I hope it is not one of those late in the day things where you don't eat or drink all day.

Thank you ladies for your prayers.

Doreen, that would be rough having the fence down after the storms. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

Debbie, you are doing great on your workouts now. That looks like a good one.

Belinda, I have a walk in pantry now, but it is still disorganized. I like it much better than the cabinet at the other house with cupboards over the washer and dryer. That was my pantry. It always feels good having something all organized and looking nice.

Cam, I love step workouts. I will be glad when I can do them again. CDorner has a lot of fun ones.

Jolie, it really is a lot of work when shopping, and preparing a feast for a large group. Generally when we have a family gathering I do the main part and family members bring sides and drinks. The beach walk with your husband sound really nice.

Roselyn, nice work with Cathe's 40/20 Hiit today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.