Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for AUGUST 2022!!

Today I walked outside for over an hour.

Debbie - Sadie is doing fine. She sees the vet tomorrow. She is getting herRabbies shots.

Diane - great job on your workout today.

Cam - still haven't figured it out, lol. Great job with your workouts.

Have a great evening.

This morning I did RAW Box & Sculpt Outside which is a really good workout other than you can't hear what Kelly is saying. The moves are easy enough to follow, though, and this is an excellent workout. I think my knees have had enough leg work this week, however. LOL!

Workout was 35 minutes, burned 310 calories, did 3329 steps and HR was 138/168.

Diane - I hate being rushed so I'm glad I decided to try getting up 10 minutes earlier, I can't believe what a difference it is making. Great job with your workout. So will you be watching your grandkids again this year after school? I can't believe school is starting already, most of our districts are in session. A few start after Labor Day which I think should be all of them.

Roselyn - Good job with your workout!!

Belinda - So glad to hear Sadie is fine. Heat can play a factor in that, that is for sure!!

Have a great workout everyone!!

Yesterday was a rest day, I had to get my car in early for its service at the dealership. Today I had a fantastic workout, no cardio only weights. I did Cathe's STS Meso 2 Disc #13 Chest and Triceps. I did fairly well with the weights but had to go lighter than usual due to my shoulder issue. This workout did aggravate my shoulder but my son told me to work through it but to not go heavy. It is not any worse than it was when I started my workout. After Chest and Triceps I did Cathe's High Reps ABS workout and the stretch at the end. Total workout time was 1 hour 4 minutes and I burned 411 calories.

Chest Press Warm Up- 12's x 12, 15's x 12
Chest Press- 20's x 12, x 10, x 8
Chest Flys- 12's x 12, x 12, x 12 (these were easy but I did not want to push it)
Incline Chest Press- 20's x 12, x 10, x 8
Incline Chest Flys- 12's x 12, x 12, x 12
Chest Press Burn Out- 15's x 37 TF

Lying Triceps Ext.- 15's x 12, x 10, x 8
Lying Cross Body Ext.- 12# x 12, x 10, x 8
1 Arm Kickbacks- 10# x 12, x 10, x 8
Lying Triceps Ext. Burn Out- 10's x 27 TF

High Reps ABS/Stretch

Debbie, great job getting up earlier in the morning, I am glad you do not have to rush your workout now. Nice workout today and the uphill walk on the TM.

Belinda, great job on the walk outside for an hour!

Roselyn, nice workout with Caroline!!! Those are tuff stuff!

Diane Sue, back to school time is stressful, at least it was for me. The kids always need something, or miss the bus, or forget their homework ect. Glad to see you still got your workout in. I am thinking of making Greek Turkey burgers in my air fryer for meals the next couple of days. I use extra lean turkey, feta cheese, onions, spinach, egg, breadcrumbs and a ton of garlic. Every time Fall comes around, I really get in the mood to cook. I do not enjoy cooking when it is hot outside for whatever reason. Do you have an air fryer?

Make it a great day!

Reactions: WD
Hi,

I walked for over an hour before we vent to the vet with Sadie. I also did some lower body workout today.

Julie - great job on STS today.

Debbie - we are walking early so the heat isn't bordering Sadie. I like walking very early too. Great job on your workout today.

Diane - hope you had a great workout today.

Roselyn - great job today.

Cam - nice workout yesterday.

Good night.

Today I did a Michelle Briehler 40 min. Full Body Cardio & Strength with 6 min core. Quite a sweaty, heart thumping workout. Last night I walked 2.5 miles with my dog.

Debbie, glad you have more time to wokout in the a.m. I couldn't workout before work. I like to take my time stretching. Good workout today.

Jolie, good workout with Meso.

Belinda, still haven't figured a rotation yet? I think you're anticipating a new Caroline series. Did she say when she would be back at it?

Roselyn, good workout.

Diane, I almost did the step and weights today. That looked fun, but I didn't want to push it with the step. Good workout!

Good morning,

Walk outside is done.

Cam - yes, I can't wait what Caroline has in store next. Maybe she will post something soon. Great job on your cardio and strength workout.

Have a great day and workout, everyone,

Been feeling better, the knot is still there but doesn't bother me much. Hopefully it will just go away. Geez.

This morning I did RAW Hi/Low Cardio 2 and had a great workout. I did this one before and it is a fun one. It has 9 intervals that you repeart 3 times through. Two floor things that I don't care much for but did them today. Very fun workout. I used my 1# hand weights for the boxing parts (two of them) and used my band for the leg stuff.

Workout was 47 minutes, burned 350 calories, did 3879 steps and HR was 126/167.

Jolie - Great job with your workout yesterday!! My PT told me the same thing, if it's a shoulder or knee problem, try to work through it. The shoulder and knee both need movement or they will lock.

Roselyn - Great job with leg day. What rotation are you following?

Belinda - We have had some nice weather here in Ohio. The summer was awesome, only a few very hot days. This morning it was 60 degrees and chilly. I certainly can't complain about our weather here. Sorry it is still getting really hot where you are. Soon we'll be in fall!! Love the fall season!

Cam - When I get home from work the last thing I want to do is work out. I just can't do it. By the time we eat and I get the kitchen cleaned up, it's already 7:30. I sometimes wish I could do it in the evenings. Great job with your sweaty workout yesterday!

Diane - I thought you posted your workout yesterday. Weird. I emailed Kelly yesterday to ask her for a 10-12 minutes ab finisher and she said se would do one. She is in the middle of filming individual body part workouts so she will be posting those soon. Can't wait!! She took time off in August. Can't blame her!!

Roxie - Hope you are doing well and getting in some good workouts.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning to all! Today I had a kick butt workout, I slept better last night and boy does that make a difference with my workouts. Today I did STS Meso 2 Disc #15 Back and Biceps and had an excellent workout. I also added some extra exercises at the end, more Biceps and Legs. Workout time was 1 hour 4 minutes and I burned 389 calories. I did no lift too heavy, so the workout was not too hard. I still have the left shoulder issue so lighter weights is where I am at lately. However, I notice my issue is getting better now that I am lifting more again, go figure.

Warm Up
Wide Grip Pull Downs- 50# x 12, x 12, x 12
Narrow Grip Pull Downs Palms Facing Inward- 60# x 12, x 12, x 12
1 Arm Rows- 20# x 12, x 10, x 8, x 12 TF (could go heavier next time)
Deadlifts with BB- 25# x 12, x 12, x 12 (go heavier next time)

BB Bicep Curls- 30# x 12, x 10, x 8, x 13 TF
Seated Alt. Bicep Curls with a twist- 15's x 12, x 10, x 8
Double Arm Alt. Curls with a twist- 15's x14 TF
2 Arm Preacher Curls- 12's x 12, x 10, x 8
Standing Hammer Curls- 12's x 12, x 10, x 8, x 13 TF

BW Squats- x 25, x 25
Front Squat with BB 25# x 16
Leg Ext.- 40# x 20
Leg Curls- 20# x 20
BW Pile Squats x 25

Debbie, great job on the workout today. I am with you, I could never workout at night after work, I am not motivated at night for whatever reason. I like to settle down in the evenings or I will never sleep. I have been working on my ABS a lot more lately and I am feeling much better in the low back area. The more I work my ABS, the more I like to do them because it gets so much easier!

Belinda, great job on the walk today.

Roselyn, nice job on the leg workout yesterday.

Diane Sue, I hope you have a nice workout today.

Doreen, where are you?

Make it a great day.

I think I forgot to post yesterday. I did CDorner Calorie Burning Step, 64 minutes, heart rate 118/155, 276 calories, 4,934 steps. This was a good one. Yesterday was busy and my friend came over and brought a quilt that she made for my birthday. She did it in purples as that is my fav color. It is beautiful. Walmart canceled my grocery order yesterday because they had a power outage. No storms so I have no clue. I reordered and got my order today right when I finished my workout.
Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Power Splits Lower Body portion. I did it off the raw channel. This was 31 minutes, 121 calories, heart rate 111/131. That all I got in.
Power Splits Lower Body was 3 moves done 4 times each and ending with an all-standing body weight finisher.
Squats 15# dbs 4 sets around 12 reps each
lunges alternating 12# dbs 4 sets
deadlifts 20# dbs 4 sets
finishers

I am not sure about workouts. My husband will be on vacation, and I may take some days off.

Belinda, nice work on getting the walks in. I hope Sadies vet visit went well. I think Gertie is due for her visit next month. It has been quite some time since they have given her a rabies vaccine.

Debbie, I bet it was because you saw my work out on the Garmin app. I did look myself, because I thought I had posted, and I remember reading posts. That is great that Kelly is doing some body part workouts. That will be awesome. Also, a nice length ab workout addition will be nice. I think these instructors need some off time. I think Chris Dorner must be taking some time off as she has several days into September posted on Youtube that are pre-recorded with the old background. Also some days are missing. I thought it was funny in one of her workouts I recently did that she made the comment that she would never get in the car with Donna driving. I wonder why??

Jolie, great job on the STS workouts. Those meatballs sound yummy with the feta cheese in them. I need to do something like that. I used to haul grandchildren to 4 different schools and pick them up. Talk about busy. I would get up early, do a workout, prep to go out the door and come back to shower. It seemed like by the time things were done I was going back to get them.

Cam, you can do that workout without the step. I think that is the one where she said put down a rug or something and do the moves on it like it was a step. She was talking about step height for people. My granddaughter used to workout with me and lay a step mat down to pretend like it was the step. The cardio on that one is not choreographed. It is all simple moves.

Roselyn, nice work on leg day and a walk.

Checking in with Cathe RWH Lift it Hiit it Legs. Then after dinner DH and I took our dog on quite a long walk. Longer than planned. 4 miles. We got a little lost. We went in this cool neighborhood that had little parks and walking paths, and well, I said I am a little mixed up where we are and then he realized he was too. We had to get out our phones and get on Google maps. HA!! It was pitch black out by the time we got back to the truck. We were only a few miles from home and know the area very well, but apparently we took too many paths and side trips. We walked almost 2 hours. Our dog is a trooper. She wasn't even phased by it. But she sure was happy to finally get some water!

No workout on Friday but maybe another, shorter walk in the evening.

This morning I was very tired so I just walked on my treadmill for a bit. Worked up a good sweat and glad I did that. I worked on the stupid knot in my upper back a bit with my body buddy as well. It feels better now. It seems to get tight when I walk, swinging my arms must irritate it. What doesn't irritate it? Geez....

Workout was 45 minutes, burned 447 calories (I highly think that is not correct), did 2.25 miles, went 5359 steps and HR was 152/192. I don't think that is correct either. My HR got no where near 192. Weird.

Jolie - Great job with your workout yesterday. I definitly need to work my abs more, I neglect them so much. However, Kelly's boxing workouts really does work the abs if you concentrate with the moves, which I always do. Her twisting action really gets in there. But still, I need more of the crunches and leg lift type moves to really get in there. I need to focus on that more.

Diane - Yep, that is why I was wondering why the post I thought I saw wasn't there. It was on the Garmin so I knew you worked out. LOL!! I can't wait for Kelly's new workouts, she said Sept. is when she will release them. I hope she means Sept. 1. LOL!! Can't wait to do them. I was wondering if Chris ever took time off from filming. Good Lord, she does three workouts a day on Youtube. I don't know how she keeps up with it and how she comes up with so many different workouts. I also don't understand why she doens't charge like Kelly does. She'd be a millionaire.

Cam - That his hilarious about you and your DH getting lost. How funny!! Great job with that 4 mile walk, holy smokes!!

Belinda, Roxie, Roselyn and Doreen - Hope you all have a great workouts today!

Have a great weekend everyone!! So glad it's Friday!!

I did 2 Ifit rides this morning because they were 20 min each - one was intervals and one was climbing.

Have I missed an announcement from Cathe on her next lifting series? Seems like its been over a year since the last road trip where she announced.

Today I am short on time due to an early dentist appointment, so I decided to hit Shoulders again and I added 5 AB exercises at the end of the workout. I did STS Disc #13 again, I did it on Monday, but my Shoulders are lacking so doing it two times per week is what I have planned. I added extra exercises at the end of the workout plus the AB exercises. I did not wear my watch, so I have no idea about the calorie burn for today.

Seated Alt. Overhead Front Press- 15's x 12, x 10, x 8
Two Arm Front Overhead Press- 15's x 13 TF
1 Arm Lateral Raise- 10# x 12, x 10, x 8
2 Arm Lateral Raise- 10's x 10, 8's x 10 DS, 5's x 10 DS
Rear Flys- 8's x 12, x 10, x 8 (these hurt my shoulder, so I went lite)
Upright Rows- 12's x 12, x 10, x 8, x 13 TF
Seated Arnold Press- 15's x 12, x 10, x 8

5 AB Exercises

Debbie, nice job on the TM walk today. My shoulder is giving me fits every single day, it is much better than it was but it is still very bothersome. The swinging of the arms must aggravate it like you said in your post. My ABS are starting to look better and it helps with my low back issue, go figure!

Doreen, way to go on the bike workouts!

Cam, great job on the RWH workout and the 4 mile walk! Sometimes getting lost is a good workout :)

Diane Sue, have a nice rest day if you are taking the day off! I think we should all share some recipes again with each other, my cooking is starting to bore me lately.

Belinda and Roselyn, I hope you both have great workouts today.

Happy Friday. Tomorrow is a rest day, I am going to drive halfway to my parents house to meet them for breakfast, this way the drive is not too long for either of us. I am going to try to do this 2 times per month, I have to make more of an effort.

Hi,

I walked this morning for over an hour and did Barre lower body with SBF.

Diane - are you going somewhere on vacation? Have fun. Sadie's appointment went well yesterday. The vet decided not to give Sadie all of her shots since she is so little. She had 2 yesterday and will get her rabies and another one end of September. It was a little sad saying good by to him yesterday. He is retiring the end of the month after 40 years. He is probably the best vet we had we ever had. I wished I known him when we had Brawler. ChuChu saw the vet too. Sadie loves him and he loves Sadie. Sadie isn't afraid to go to the vet like the others.

Debbie - sorry you are still dealing with those knots. Great job on your walk on the TM.

Julie - enjoy your rest day tomorrow. Great job on your workout today.

Roslyn, Doreen and Cam great job today.

Good night.

Today I started to do CDorner Arms and Cardio but stopped after the warmup and first cardio because first move was plank rows. I just left the garmin on and did workout 1 Kelly Coffey Power Split Upper body with boxing finisher at the end. This was 42 minutes, 180 calories, heart rate 119/153. I then did CDorner latest mobility and part of the neck and back stretch, 43 minutes, 75.92 heart rate, 60 calories. Total time was 85 minutes, 240 calories.

Cam, that was a long walk. I bet your dog just enjoyed the time with you.

Debbie, I have a knot today in my shoulder and for some reason my hip flexors have been having spasms. If it is not one thing it is another. I really stretched today as I don't want problems when riding in the car. I think that Chris is adding more pre-recorded stuff to some of her days. I had wondered why she was working out so long in a day when she says not to overdo cardio. I guess she does well with donations. I am glad that you got in a good treadmill walk.

Doreen, nice work with the Ifit rides. I have not heard anything about the new lifting workouts lately. I looked one day and I guess she has been asked when. No real date though.

Jolie, nice work on STS #13. They always say strong abs helps support the back. I like it when recipes are shared. That would be nice for you to meet your parents halfway. I am sure they will love it.

Belinda, nice work on the barre work and walk. I had a great vet before we moved here. My dog Mudd had so much anxiety and that vet always had a way with her and she was calm. He would often get down to her level and give her a treat and automatically clip her claws and talk to her right in the waiting room, so when we went in the examining room she was fine. I am sorry you are losing your vet.
We are taking a short trip for a couple of days for my birthday, then stuff at home.

This morning I did Fit Split Cardio Shred (6 circuits) and Push & Pull. It ended up being about 55 min. I cut out a couple rounds and moves here and there. I really liked Shred Cardio and it felt new to me, as I really don't remember this one. It is quick and easy to modify. Cathe even showed modifications. I will do the whole thing next time with an upper body workout.

My You Tube notifications are sure few and far. I used to get pinged all morning, especially on Monday's. Now I only get a few here and there. Vera is going to paid streaming. I thought it was weird that she asked what people would be willing to pay and gave 3 amounts. Not sure what route Heather is taking. I guess it gives me incentive to try some others. I might look at Kay Kay. She can be intense but she has some great weight workouts. Her cardio looks like a little much for me, but I'll have to preview.

Diane, I don't like plank rows either. I usually just do regular rows.

Doreen, Cathe posted about a month or so ago, that this series is going to take awhile and she is redoing her set. I don't know why she announces these things so far in advance. Just tell us when you are ready to film them. It would avoid the constant questions from everyone.

I don't mind sharing recipes. I have been getting most from Pinterest. I love a lot of the quick recipes. IMO, they have excellent selections. Last night I made a vegetable stir fry that was quick and tasty. I am so glad my daughters told me to download the app. I like the hints and demos too.

Have a good weekend.

Hi,

Instead of doing SBF Arms and abs, I did Arms & abs pilates.

Cam - a lot of instructors on YT went steaming. It's understandable they all want to make money. I am glad if one leaves another pops up. I am finding all kinds of new instructors lately.

Diane - we use others vets for emergency. We do like them a lot too. I have no idea if the new vet keeps the same price as the old one did? We will see. Sounds like you have a great vet too. Sorry about your shoulder.

Julie - hope you have a great workout.

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.